Quantcast
Frisk retired after the Chelsea match! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Frisk retired after the Chelsea match!

My Ride
    Honda

Default Frisk retired after the Chelsea match!

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/SPORT/fo...isk/index.html

http://www.espnstar.com/facup/facup_...l_1436475.html

Not sure if anyone follows football here, or knows who Frisk is....

This is retarded. Once again (and always it seems) European FA Cup fans are out of control. These people act like animals, and they're ruining the game. I'd like to see the league do something about it now.

Death threats, riots, and killings.
    If these animals can't behave in front of the game, then they shouldn't be able to watch it. For fucks sake, does anyone remember a certain match earlier this year? One where spectator turn out was rather low?

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

That is terrible, what a shitty way for the guy to have to end his carreer.

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

that is terrible, i actually thought he was one of the better officials. i know a lot of people would agree with me also.
    hopefully chelsea's next home game is in front of 0 spectators, but i doubt it will happen.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

IMO, he had his ups and downs, but in the end he was a great referee.

I'm just glad I barely go to any matches. Another thing I'm glad it's nothing like Canada, where you can sit down get a beer and watch the game. I just can't imagin what would happen if they served alcohol during the games. But the games start in the after noon, 3-5PM and people come straight from the pub half pissed anyway.
    The latest thing that happened was when Man Utd played Southampton, some jackass was singing in the crowd with a lit up flare in his hand and the camera was on him, then he throws it on the ptich while players are playing, close by. Obviously it started a little fir ebut no one wa shurt. SOme people are just plain fucked up, and they can't get it through their heads its a game and nothing you do will change it.

Even if you goto a pub like a few days after you will se epeople arguing with their friends why this should have happend and blah blah, then they're ready to kill each other.

ahh hooligans.. 2 things I can do without in soccer.. the fucking posers and hooligans.. they need the toss salad man to patrol the stands because of the fucking hooligans, and they need to do something about the posers out there that pretend they just got shot in the face in order to kill time.

I consider Frisk one of the top 5, along with Nielsen and Collina.. it's almost always the fucking english that does the stupid shit too.. (although Frisk got that projectile from an italian). Anyone remember when Meier called back the Campbell goal against Portugal? same shit happened there too.. it's stupid, there's no need for it in the game.

While they're at it, they need real time goal cameras from the booth to decide on goals that cross the line but the linesmen are too slow and call back balls that obviously cross the line.

always was a great ref.....

WTF , thats stupid as hell , he was a good ref , freaking morons are starting to take this shit to serious...
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//