Quantcast
Official MMA Thread - Page 244 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 244 of 298 FirstFirst ... 234 243 244 245 254 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 5952

Thread: Official MMA Thread

My Ride
    TypeR

Watch the replay in slow mo. He was definitely out when his face hit the canvas then the second punch woke him up.
    His face was clearly on the mat, eyes closed and limp body. IMO it was a justified stoppage.

Fedor is a great fighter and always will be. He has two problems that have kept him from being the greatest ever
    1. M-1 Global
    2. Evolving his game. He has almost never trained with anyone but his own camp and in this day and age it just dosn't cut it anymore.

He might be done he might not. He will never fight in Strikeforce/UFC until he drops M-1 global because his net worth took a huge hit on saturday night and M-1 are greedy bastards.

What your guys picks for tito/evans? I hope tito grinds him out but prob not gonna happen.

My Ride
    '05 Acura TL

Originally posted by warcaster

What your guys picks for tito/evans? I hope tito grinds him out but prob not gonna happen.
    Rashads gonna have cage rust and I want tito to win but I don't see that happening in all honesty.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by TeamBestBud

Rashads gonna have cage rust and I want tito to win but I don't see that happening in all honesty.
    Tito is gonna get KTFO. Tito does not have the skills to be in the UFC any longer. Only reason he is there is because Dana knows that Tito is marketable for now, and that there are a lot of fans that remember how Tito USED to be able to fight, and how he USED to be able to dominate, which he just does not have the body or the skills to do any more.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    TypeR

Tito has not been finished forever. He still is one of the hardest guys to finish in the ufc. Good chance this goes all 5 rounds IMO. Evans chin is messed and hopefully tito can exploit it.
    Last edited by scboss; 08-02-2011 at 09:28 PM.

My Ride
    ralli///art, 09 zx6r

Tito has not been finished forever. He still is one of the hardest guys to finish in the ufc. Good chance this goes all 5 rounds IMO. Evans chin is messed and hopefully tito can exploit it.
    5 rounds? i think this is going to be the last main event card that is a 3 round fight.

My Ride
    TypeR

OH is it shit i thought main events were all 5 now. Man wont be surprised at all now if it goes to the judges

My Ride
    ralli///art, 09 zx6r

OH is it shit i thought main events were all 5 now. Man wont be surprised at all now if it goes to the judges
    yes. if i remember it right, the contract between Davis and Evans fight was already signed before they made the changes.

i'm going with Tito on this fight just because i hate rashad.

+300 For Tito. haha i cant resist.

My Ride
    rusty

tito "that's what she said" hahahaha

Bones had a good rip on rampage too...

"You beat Shogun when he was rusty as hell. He had 2 knee surgeries, out for like a year, that wasn't the same Shogun"

And Jones said in return,

"There will always be excuses, everyone always has excuses, I'm sure after I beat you everyone will be saying, you didn't fight the Pride Rampage, you fought the movie star Rampage."

My Ride
    LHD CYM R1 FD3S

Any streams yet?

Last edited by beecue; 08-06-2011 at 07:05 PM.

My Ride
    LHD CYM R1 FD3S

Thanks buddy

My Ride
    '11 Acura RDX Tech/'15 Ram 1500 Sport

Thanks for the link!

My Ride
    LHD CYM R1 FD3S

Titowned!

Rashad fights back unlike Jenna

My Ride
    I like. :)

UFC 133 Pay-per-view = pathetic / waste of time / waste of money.

UFC Live 5 on Versus was FREE and waaaaaaay more entertaining, basically it was fucking awesome. I've said it before the WEC was awesome, WEC fighters are fucking wicked. Now we've got all these great WEC fighters wasting away in the UFC because the UFC is disorganized and slow. Fuck damn the UFC for merging WEC.

Cerrone and Henderson, fucking love these guys, fucking badasses, so pro. Probably my two fav WEC fighers. Cerrone destroys the UFC's rising star. Henderson destroys the UFC's number one contender. Also, what a GRREAT end to Lytle's career -- good for him. Hardy should be allowed to continue in the UFC he put on a show with Lytle.

UFC on Fox! http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ht-on-fox.html
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...cd7600a1a13c9a

That will give them more exposure in the US being on free tv.
    Last edited by beecue; 08-18-2011 at 04:22 PM.

My Ride
    TypeR

Originally posted by treg50
    UFC 133 Pay-per-view = pathetic / waste of time / waste of money.

UFC Live 5 on Versus was FREE and waaaaaaay more entertaining, basically it was fucking awesome. I've said it before the WEC was awesome, WEC fighters are fucking wicked. Now we've got all these great WEC fighters wasting away in the UFC because the UFC is disorganized and slow. Fuck damn the UFC for merging WEC.

Cerrone and Henderson, fucking love these guys, fucking badasses, so pro. Probably my two fav WEC fighers. Cerrone destroys the UFC's rising star. Henderson destroys the UFC's number one contender. Also, what a GRREAT end to Lytle's career -- good for him. Hardy should be allowed to continue in the UFC he put on a show with Lytle.
    If WEC was still WEC they would all be broke ass. It was a matter of time before they went bankrupt. You might have had a good night but IMO the tito rashad fight was way better than any fight on the free card. Plus that belfort ko was so intense.
    I see Henderson and Cerrone making a move towards the title.
    I think the next lw champ is gonna be Melvin Guillard thats just my opinion.

My Ride
    I like. :)

...IMO the tito rashad fight was way better than any fight on the free card. Plus that belfort ko was so intense.
    Ortiz v. Evans didn't look good to me, Tito took it short notice and got his ass kicked, it wasn't competitive, thus boring, thus not worth the time. Rory MacDonald v. Pyle was a good one, I'll give the PPV that. MacDonald looked great.

Belfort KO intense? It was crap, IMO. Thanks to dumb-ass inconsistent refereeing as well. Akiyama was turtling yes but avoiding damage UNTIL Belfort punched him in the back of the head on the ground not once but TWICE --- it's a fact, watch it again, Akiyama goes out after the first one. And of course it's allowed to continue and Belfort gets a win. The ref shouldn't have allowed it and should have called a timeout/ standup/ point deduction to let the guy recover --- that's what you do for illegal shots. I've seen UFC refs have stand guys up and let the guy recover just like groin shots, what the fuck happened here. Inconsistent ref'ing, crap win. "KO of the Night Honours" lmao, real "honourable" --- of course Vitor walks away straight faced like he's so awesome and so pleased with himself.

Page 244 of 298 FirstFirst ... 234 243 244 245 254 ... LastLast