Quantcast
Official MMA Thread - Page 252 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 252 of 298 FirstFirst ... 242 251 252 253 262 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 5952

Thread: Official MMA Thread

My Ride
    I like. :)

All are UFC except for Aoki and Alvarez, Melendez is signed to UFC but has yet to fight his first ufc match. I hear you guys, but to me Cerrone is top 5, I just think he's that good, and much evolved since the last loss to Henderson.

That top 10 isn't too off. Edgar and Maynard to me are a bit over rated. Edgar is inspiring, tonnes of heart, but I don't think he's faced anyone that good yet, Penn was a name but not much more than that. The true wave of competition is at the doorstep though: Henderson, Pettis, Cerrone, Melendez, even Guida.

anyone know whats going on with tonights ufc? i found it on fox but they only have it from 7-8 and sportsnet has it from 7-8:30. Are we only able to watch a couple fights?
    Originally posted by 89coupe

LOL, $95 for two sounds pretty damn cheap to me. Is this not including any drinks or something?

Are you guys all students on a budget or something?

My lunch tab is that much for two people.

I think the heavyweight title fight is free on fox. The rest of the card is PPV

My Ride
    Acura CL

From what I know the main card is on fox
    The rest can be seen on Facebook

Originally posted by superflychief
    I looked on the ppv but found nothing for tonight. They only had next weeks.
    Originally posted by 89coupe

LOL, $95 for two sounds pretty damn cheap to me. Is this not including any drinks or something?

Are you guys all students on a budget or something?

My lunch tab is that much for two people.

So if I don't want to watch some of the card on my computer, is my only option to see every fight to just download it later tonight?

My Ride
    TypeR

Originally posted by superflychief
    Heavyweight fight is on fox the rest is on facebook. Whole card will be on sportsnet and fuel next week

Originally posted by warcaster

Heavyweight fight is on fox the rest is on facebook. Whole card will be on sportsnet and fuel next week
    also on foxsports.com. i'm gonna try there i always get a shitty feed on facebook. i guess they started at 2:45
    Last edited by BigDannyCool; 11-12-2011 at 04:38 PM.

My Ride
    a red bullet shaped rocket

sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    So if I don't want to watch some of the card on my computer, is my only option to see every fight to just download it later tonight?
    If you don't have a media center:

Laptop HDMI out ---> TV HDMI Input

Too bad we don't get the FUEL channel in Canada, rumor has it that every UFC fight in 2012 that's not on PPV including ALL the facebook prelims will be aired on FUEL.

That Fox deal was HUGE for the UFC.
    Click here to check out my racing sim...

Originally posted by GQBalla
    tictactoe2004 you are scary

Originally posted by tictactoe2004

If you don't have a media center:

Laptop HDMI out ---> TV HDMI Input

Too bad we don't get the FUEL channel in Canada, rumor has it that every UFC fight in 2012 that's not on PPV including ALL the facebook prelims will be aired on FUEL.

That Fox deal was HUGE for the UFC.
    Are they broadcasting it in HD, or web resolution? My only option is to watch on a 74" projector screen and it will look like ass if it's super low res haha.

If FUEL is showing it, they will probably all be up for download tonight which is fine with me. Thanks!

I'm going with Dos Santos by KO

My Ride
    e92 335i

Cain should've just taken JDS down. Souldn't mess around on the feet with a guy like JDS when you're a much better wrestler.

My Ride

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

Are they broadcasting it in HD, or web resolution? My only option is to watch on a 74" projector screen and it will look like ass if it's super low res haha.

If FUEL is showing it, they will probably all be up for download tonight which is fine with me. Thanks!
    I don't know if it was 720p or more, but the feed looked really good on my PC. I would guess it was HD.

I was shocked at the quality of the UFC fight I rented on UFC.TV a few weeks back. On top of being $10 cheaper than Shaw (which hasn't worked for me for months anyways) it was HD quality and you could even select your own camera angles live.

I'm gonna start renting them all on my PC and playing them on my TV. Try it, it's wicked.

My Ride

Originally posted by NightFX2
    Cain should've just taken JDS down. Souldn't mess around on the feet with a guy like JDS when you're a much better wrestler.
    Ring rust. Cain fucked up bad and he knows it. When you have a gas tank like he does you don't trade and bang with arguably the best boxer in all of MMA, especially when you're in the heavyweight division and all it takes is one well placed or lucky shot.

He should have done nothing but kept working on his front leg until he saw him switch stances, and going for the take down when the opportunity presented itself. Once it went to the third or fourth he would have been much safer trying to stand and trade with him.

Oh well, at least they're both likeable guys.

Dana looked sooooo pissed after the event.

Originally posted by tictactoe2004

Ring rust. Cain fucked up bad and he knows it. When you have a gas tank like he does you don't trade and bang with arguably the best boxer in all of MMA, especially when you're in the heavyweight division and all it takes is one well placed or lucky shot.

He should have done nothing but kept working on his front leg until he saw him switch stances, and going for the take down when the opportunity presented itself. Once it went to the third or fourth he would have been much safer trying to stand and trade with him.

Oh well, at least they're both likeable guys.

Dana looked sooooo pissed after the event.
    Watching the predictions a few days ago from the other fighters, no one picked JDS except Roy Nelson. First thing that comes out of dana's mouth after the fight was what Cain should have done. Not one compliment for JDS.

yup, only thing said was JDS gets tired at end of fights lol. not how you build up your new champ to the masses. lotta mexicans in the crowd and im thinking Dana is tapping into the mexican ppv market in usa, not so much catering to the slums of brazil.

The UFC On Fox only pulled 4.5million which is 2mill short of the Kimbo/Thompson on CBS haha. And they intended to do the first 2 rounds commercial free. Tough luck Dana. Though you can tell he's banking on Brock getting pass Ubereem and setting up another money match of Brock in a title fight. But im sure most fans are looking for the strikers match of Overeem/JDS

My Ride

Both fighters injured their knees and both almost pulled out of the fight. Apparently Cain needed to have cortisone injections just to be able to fight and Junior was in crutches less than 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard the details of Cains injury yet, but JDS tore his meniscus and needs surgery before he can fight again.

My guess is both fighters felt pressured to not drop out of the fight with less than 2 weeks notice, after finding all this out I'm disappointed that the fight even happened. If this was anything other than the fox debut the fight would have been delayed.

My Ride
    '16 GMC HD '94 MKIV SUPRA

anyone watching the fights tonight? what websites usually stream these live?

Originally posted by topsecret
    anyone watching the fights tonight? what websites usually stream these live?

Also wondering this! About to pay $49.99 on ufc.tv and send it to my tv, but if there's a free live feed I would much rather do that.

Thanks guys, go cung go!

Page 252 of 298 FirstFirst ... 242 251 252 253 262 ... LastLast