Quantcast
Official MMA Thread - Page 217 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 217 of 298 FirstFirst ... 207 216 217 218 227 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 5952

Thread: Official MMA Thread

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Anyne catch KJ Noons talking about fighting Mayweather or Pacman in a boxing match? I lol'd.
    He'd get murderized WAY worse than Toney did in MMA. At least in Toney's case he actually had an advantage over Randy in one aspect. Its amazing that Noons seems to think that he could hang with top level boxers. IMHO, he gets hilariosly clowned by Journeymen boxers 2 weight classes below him.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

Originally posted by TeamBestBud
    Lol, Palhares

Great to see nate the great get a win after that disappointment against sonnen. Cro Cop might be injured for the next fight as well, but he's still going to continue.
    UFC denies his injuries, and said the show is still a go!

My Ride
    GTI

He confirmed he was injured now, but still gonna fight.

My Ride

I don't care what Chael tests positive for, as long as he keeps testing positive for awesome.

I can see it now:
    "Uh, that doesn't look like my pee. That urine looks hispanic."

Fucking awesome.

im guessing Dana is tryin to do damage control regarding Crocop being out of the Mir fight. Not like he hasnt lied before to media/fans ie Liddell/Ortiz III

Crocop has to pass eye exams once he lands in Indianapolis, and if he has blood in his eye like one rumor said, i wouldnt be suprised if they would not let him fight.

Dana better be making some calls for a back up plan, to back up his back up plan, but is there even a high level guy for Mir? Give Brendan Schaub a hugh opportunity? Sign Tim Sylvia for a rematch? Risk Junior Dos Santos?

Glad to see GSP's strategy worked out for him.. Also glad at the outcome of that fight.

And why is it they keep the losers in the house now? Just to keep training and spark some controversy?

My Ride
    Subaru GR

^for training partners and yes probably for ratings as well....in the first show it looks like a few people including KOS throw some blows outside the cage.....
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    95 Stealth RT/TT, '72 Duster

Originally posted by TKRIS
    I don't care what Chael tests positive for, as long as he keeps testing positive for awesome.

I can see it now:
    "Uh, that doesn't look like my pee. That urine looks hispanic."

Fucking awesome.
    either that, or he should be kicked out like most of the other guys who have tested positive for PE's. Either way.

My Ride
    TypeR

Originally posted by gerrycurl21
    im guessing Dana is tryin to do damage control regarding Crocop being out of the Mir fight. Not like he hasnt lied before to media/fans ie Liddell/Ortiz III

Crocop has to pass eye exams once he lands in Indianapolis, and if he has blood in his eye like one rumor said, i wouldnt be suprised if they would not let him fight.

Dana better be making some calls for a back up plan, to back up his back up plan, but is there even a high level guy for Mir? Give Brendan Schaub a hugh opportunity? Sign Tim Sylvia for a rematch? Risk Junior Dos Santos?

Crocop was cleared a couple days ago and i hope he kicks mirs ass. Mir talks way to much crap where crocop just goes out there and bangs. Hopefully he has the same gameplan as the carwin fight hahaha.

If you guys have iphones you should get the app mma tourch it has updates daily

Originally posted by 95teetee
    either that, or he should be kicked out like most of the other guys who have tested positive for PE's. Either way.
    Ummm what?

Look at bonnar and sherk, didnt they both test positive at one point and it kind of went hush hush, and they eventually came back as if nothing happened? (I can't say for sure, because I don't follow either that closely, but I seem to remember something like that and I'm sure there were others)

My Ride

Am I the only person who doesn't really give a shit?

We'd be far better off regulating safe use than trying to skate uphill by trying to prohibit shit that "everybody" is going to use anyway.

Steroids used for something other than injury recovery either don't work, can't properly be tested for anyway, or everyone is using them, and here's my reasoning for that:
    If using steroids for PE purposes made a huge difference, most of the top tier fighters would be pissing hot. Since that's not the case, either our testing is useless and everyone is taking them and there is no way to combat it, or our testing is pretty good, and the steroids just don't make that huge a difference so all this is making a mountain out of a molehill.

In any event, masking "steroids" as some sort of evil entity is stupid. We all take steroids at some point. Football players get cortisone shots in their knees. I'm getting over a respiratory infection and needed steroids to stop bronchial spasms. Steroids are fucking awesome.
    They can be abused, but so can anything. The way to fight that isn't by hypocritically telling people they aren't allowed to have something that works phenomenally well. Education and information work infinitely better than prohibition.

anyone who's anti-steroids really needs to watch Bigger Faster Stronger
    heloc that shit

My Ride
    Subaru GR

boo....Vitor out, Nate the Great in vs Okami. Hopefully Vitor can still fight for the belt next year.....
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Originally posted by 1-Bar
    boo....Vitor out, Nate the Great in vs Okami. Hopefully Vitor can still fight for the belt next year.....
    White said Vitor is in against Silva for the belt via twitter?

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

Lets watch some old Bas

I love the wildness of it. Its getting so methodical and cautious lately, its fun to look back at some real ass kickings.. Like the old axe murderer ...

And how about some old crocop RIP..

Last edited by Supa Dexta; 09-29-2010 at 09:22 PM.

Originally posted by Wildcat

White said Vitor is in against Silva for the belt via twitter?
    the match is set for Jan 1. I don't understand why Belfort gets to fight for the belt without beating anyone in the middleweight division. I know it would be a money making fight but he hasn't earned a shot yet. the winner of the okami/marquardt fight should get the title shot.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

Vitor rocked Franklin albiet at a catch weight, but he looked good....Nate got grinded by Chael, same with Yushin. I agree on your part, but who else is there at middleweight?

haha.. Funniest part of tuf ep 3, when koschek said he was gonna motorboat georges ass.

^yeah, wtf? LOL
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

Page 217 of 298 FirstFirst ... 207 216 217 218 227 ... LastLast