Quantcast
Danger ANY LOWERED CARS stay AWAY!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Danger ANY LOWERED CARS stay AWAY!!!

My Ride
    toyota MR2

Exclamation Danger ANY LOWERED CARS stay AWAY!!!

I Just thought we should start a thread of places to avoid due to harsh curbs or huge speed bumps that will rip off front bumpers or leave you high centered.. anyways in taking my car out this last month i have bottomed out way too many times from brutal parking lots and drive throughs where it is almost impossible to take the curb on an angle.. anyways

Stay away from drive through at the Mcdonalds in midnapore by the midnapore mall... The thing is fucking viscious damn near lost my front bumper

Its funny that i even go through drive throughs because there is not eating allowed in my car!!!!
    Last edited by thinmyster; 04-12-2005 at 01:07 PM.

yeah you cant ever put your car through that one, i always try to just go inside, or just go to wendys because that drive through doesnt go straight down

My Ride
    Dakota

The huge speed bumps leaving SAIT in front of the Automotive building

My Ride
    750Li

Default Re: Danger ANY LOWERED CARS stay AWAY!!!

Originally posted by thinmyster
    I Just thought we should start a thread of places to avoid due to harsh curbs or huge speed bumps that will rip off front bumpers or leave you high centered.. anyways in taking my car out this last month i have bottomed out way too many times from brutal parking lots and drive throughs where it is almost impossible to take the curb on an angle.. anyways

Stay away from drive through at the Mcdonalds in midnapore by the midnapore mall... The thing is fucking viscious damn near lost my front bumper

Its funny that i even go thorugh drive thoughs because there is not eating allowed in my car!!!!
    i wanted to kill the drive through kid, he's like oh its not steep, go ahead.......bastard
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by Gspotracer

My Ride
    toyota MR2

and there is always someone right on your ass who doesnt understand or care, so there is no time to back up or shift your position

leaving an impark lot downtown and this taxi van decides to take up half the entrance/exit forcing me to take it straight on ccrhshshshs!!!!!! FAUCK put me in a bad mood all the way home hahah fucker wasnt in his vehicle too (damn good thing)

I know!!! that grease monkey at Mcdonalds just probably laughs everytime a nice car goes down that fucking cliff they call an exit!!!

I hate Home Depot on Mcleod, their speedbumps are ridiculous.

My Ride
    06 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner

Default Re: Danger ANY LOWERED CARS stay AWAY!!!

Originally posted by thinmyster

Its funny that i even go thorugh drive thoughs because there is not eating allowed in my car!!!!

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by Gspotracer
    i hit them all the time, so i exit the other side going to 10 ave. but you have to turn illegally
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

id just like to point out the notorious ones at mt royal. just the other day i was leavin a parking lot and this integra comes in, and its front bumper at the bottom where it obviously looked as tho it hit a speed bump had literally its paint RIPPED off. made me sad to see that especially since the integra wasnt rice, was just lowered with a subtle body kit *sigh*
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    toyota MR2

yeah ive learned how to avoid and take alternate entrances/exits.. but its usually never when your entering just when you get trapped exiting. Im not sure if its better to go slow and hear the nice long scrape or just gun it/drop the clutch wave the middle finger and get it over with???

any suggestions on which method is better??

My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram

The parking lot speed bumps here at the 8th street condos in Airdrie. Or the Intersection where pharmasave and centre st (in airdrie) is at. Ive bottomed out there. Entering the scotia bank/ panago parking lot in airdrie. Caution, they all sux

Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

Originally posted by Kirbs17
    The parking lot speed bumps here at the 8th street condos in Airdrie. Or the Intersection where pharmasave and centre st (in airdrie) is at. Ive bottomed out there. Entering the scotia bank/ panago parking lot in airdrie. Caution, they all sux
    ARRRG on the condos, luckily my car isn't lowered, but those are the STUPIDEST speed bumps I've ever seen, right at the bottom of a 45 degree incline there's a foot high speedbump. Who plans these things?! I just go in the back entrance from now on when I go to pick up/drop off my friend.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram

Ive had to deal with those fucking speedbumps since they were put in in October of '03. Im so fuckin glad were moving.

Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

My Ride
    '92 RPS13

I perfer to go slower, gunning it may cause your bumper to catch and possibly rip off. If you go slow you hear the scraping, but you avoid ripping off.

My Ride
    5.7L8, 4BANGA!

the traintracks on blackfoot are deadly aswell

My Ride
    5.7L8, 4BANGA!

the traintracks on blackfoot are deadly aswell

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

almost all the roads around westhills suck ass the intersection by westside is terrible and theres a bunch of bad manholes aroudn there

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Hmm, the princess auto entrance is pretty bad, and the speed bumps in the mall on 17th ave S.E. between 28th and 32nd(?) st. They're mountains out front of the Co-op, my old scooby wagon bottoms out on them, and it's pretty high.
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

the speed bumps in front of sobey's in london town square...when you're coming from tim hortons/a&w headed towards sobey's, the first speed bump is brutal...but the second one before the stop sign is okay.

also, every single speed bump in country hills or coventry hills (whichever one), around sobey's, burger king and all those places. it's not that bad but if you car is really low, it'll scrape almost every single speed bump.
    Mercs

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast