Quantcast
money beggers on the train....... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: money beggers on the train.......

My Ride
    82 grand prix, 91 GMC 1500

Angry money beggers on the train.......

i take the train to work, today some homless indian was on train, was in the early afternoon so there was maybe 4 other people on the same train as me but not in the same area, he was standing behind one of the bulletn booard things around that are beside the doors, ya and guess what he was doing, had his cock out wackn off, then he came over to me after he put it back in his pants, wouldnt stop harasing me, said he wanted money, told him no i didnt have any, kept asking and i kept saying NO, then asked if i was bullshiting him, then he noticed my watch (its some POS pulsar i got for like 50 bux 4-5 years ago and its scratched to fuck and looks like ass), said he wanted to look at it, i asked why, he then said again show me your watch, then he was saying he is homless and trying to make a living here and wants my watch. kept telling him no and to leave me alone, at the next stop i moved to a train behind, guess what he follows me, kept harrasing me for money and my watch again and was threatning me, after few mins of that i went farther back walking away a 2nd time, guess what, follows me again, used the HELP. driver comes back and the fuckn indian runs off. he was getting worse and NEEEDED my watch.... i think he wanted to fight me for it, wouldnt be suprised if i sat there for much longer he would of done worse.

he told me he was 19, then 24 so watch out for this basterd, he is indian, was wearing a red hoodie, black sweat pants, a dark jacket, baseball cap, and had a dark back pack with him.

Also if you do have to take the train remeber what i said he was doing on there... thats nice, go touch the door and theres cum on it

i think ima gona be carrying a self defence weapon from now on , this isnt the first time somthing has happend like this but not this bad... so many people ask for money but they usually go away when i say NO

This happen to some of you guys too?

My Ride
    This and that.

Man i have gotten into couple of situations like that when i used to go to high school. Natives acting all scary and hardcore. The bottom line is if you get scared or something, they will try to jump on your head. You just gotta be straight up with them. "Do you have any change?" Reply "No, now fuck off"! Thats what I pretty much did everytime someone asked me. Unless I really felt bad and actually had some change. But none the less they will keep on harassing you if you try to be polite or nice. Just dont look scared, as simple as that.

I have had such bad experiences in past. Once in high school, I had a spare and then lunch. So me and friend of mine decided to go out and eat. So we took the c-train down to sunridge mall. Walked around for a while grabbed some food and went back on the c-train. When we got to marlborough(spl?) this native guy his hand bleeding like crazy. Like actually dripping blood all over the c-train starts walking towards us. And mind you the train was freaking FULL. Not that it was empty, it was full. People started screaming and shit when they saw him, and started running outside the c-train. I was eating some chinese food, I left my food on the seat and me and my friend both of us just rushed out. I just got scared, i mean it was pretty scary the way he was looking at us. So everyone is out of the ctrain and this guys starts eating my food, with bleeding hand and everything. Hes bleeding everywhere. The ctrain driver had locked all the doors so he couldnt come out. All the people were standing outside looking in and this guy hes banging on the glass windows trying to break it, with already bleeding hand. The cops came, with EMS people and took him. But shit that site was freaking scary. After that I was just like, gotta stop getting scared like this. But I think at that time what i did was smart. Just get the fuck outta his way. Later we asked the driver, and apparently the native guy got into fight with some other native guys and had his hand chopped off. It was literally chopped up if you looked up close, but couldnt tell cauz of all the blood. But shit that was some scary thing, just gotta watch out. Dont know what they gonna do.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 04-14-2005 at 01:21 AM.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I heard about him by a girl I work with. she was so discusted she now waites for me to get off work so I can give her a lift home.

Fucking disgusting...
    Travel

My Ride
    Cayman

I have seen similar things on the train, I had a guy start following me once so I just walked into a bank there n stayed there till the faggot went away

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

When I used to have to take the train I would just always have my keys in my hand ready to puncture eyeballs/throats. Sounds cheap, but I'm not a very big guy, and I have been hassled on the train more than once.

My Ride
    Your MOM

Theres some guy who talks to the "aliens up in outer space" on a payphone. The homeless guy yells at the aliens, some black guy and ya know hes talking to aliens@!!!

My Ride
    purple people eater

my girlfriend told me a story about how she was on the bus one day.. and there was three natives hassling this little black kid, was only like 15. and this native woman was yelling at this kid and saying shit like "you come here and ruin our country, you are all worthless pensioners" (hmm pot callin the kettle black) and this kid just sat there. and then she hit him, so this kid smoked her in the face back and then all three of these natives just jumped on this kid and just started givin it to him, so a bunch of people jumped up (finally) and stopped them and the bus driver said for them to get off and stop making such a ruckus when they don't even pay for a ticket.

My Ride
    argetni

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
    and this native woman was yelling at this kid and saying shit like "you come here and ruin our country, you are all worthless pensioners"
    thats such bull shit, i mean i have nothing against natives, but fact of the matter is half of them are the ones ruining our country, all they do is complain how we stole there land and try to get a free ticket living off of everyone else to support there addictions and bad habits.......get off your fuckin ass already and get a job and stop harassing people that work hard for there money

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

^that happened to me once outside the central public library, when i was younger, i was waiting out there for my parents to pick me up, and some drunk native woman started screamin off tellin me to stfu and lisn to her, talking about how i have it so easy, jus kept tellin me to fuck off yet she was the one who kept talking, lol, she kept telling me how lucky i was and how i should stfu and keep my head down...long time ago tho...

bus-wise, the weirdest thing that happened to me was on the 3 heading home from downtown, i think there were like 3 black guys at the back, i looked back a few times and then one of them started yelling telling me to stop lookin back, punk ass bitch, bunch of ghetto-talk...i was a quiet kid so i jus turned around and left it at that....they jus kept onyellin from behind sayin "thats right ugly-ass bitch keep yourself turned", then when they got to their stop one of em said peace bitch on the way out, haha, man i used to be so passive back then...

Default Re: money beggers on the train.......

Originally posted by fox
    i take the train to work, today some homless indian was on train, was in the early afternoon so there was maybe 4 other people on the same train as me but not in the same area, he was standing behind one of the bulletn booard things around that are beside the doors, ya and guess what he was doing, had his cock out wackn off, then he came over to me after he put it back in his pants, wouldnt stop harasing me, said he wanted money, told him no i didnt have any, kept asking and i kept saying NO, then asked if i was bullshiting him, then he noticed my watch (its some POS pulsar i got for like 50 bux 4-5 years ago and its scratched to fuck and looks like ass), said he wanted to look at it, i asked why, he then said again show me your watch, then he was saying he is homless and trying to make a living here and wants my watch. kept telling him no and to leave me alone, at the next stop i moved to a train behind, guess what he follows me, kept harrasing me for money and my watch again and was threatning me, after few mins of that i went farther back walking away a 2nd time, guess what, follows me again, used the HELP. driver comes back and the fuckn indian runs off. he was getting worse and NEEEDED my watch.... i think he wanted to fight me for it, wouldnt be suprised if i sat there for much longer he would of done worse.

he told me he was 19, then 24 so watch out for this basterd, he is indian, was wearing a red hoodie, black sweat pants, a dark jacket, baseball cap, and had a dark back pack with him.

Also if you do have to take the train remeber what i said he was doing on there... thats nice, go touch the door and theres cum on it

i think ima gona be carrying a self defence weapon from now on , this isnt the first time somthing has happend like this but not this bad... so many people ask for money but they usually go away when i say NO

This happen to some of you guys too?

yeah i think i know who your talking about. the loser has like medium to shoulder length black/brown hair kinda wavy. go-t (sp?) too right? really tall looks like he's maybe 25 or something. sometimes he wears an orange hoody, or a red hoody with the black backpack.

yeah this dude and some of his goons they sit on the corners by 11th ave and 4th street sw washing windshileds with their piss water. i've also seen him at the liquor store, old robyns donuts, subway all in the strip mall on 4st street beside that club - tantra.

i was at the intersection on 11th and street waiting to make a left hand turn onto 10 ave. that loser was there with his friend trying to wash windshields. his one goon washed my windshield even though i honked and told him not to. then when he was done obviously he wanted money. i told him i didn't have any then he asked me for a smoke. since i don't smoke i told him i don't smoke and didn't have any either. that's when buddy with the orange/red hoody got up from the corner and got all mad. started yelling that they were fuckin homeless and how they needed money and stuff and how we should help them out. then asswipe started approaching the car and all. scared the crap outta me and my wife. just when he was about 5 meters from the car the light turned green and i peeled around the corner giving him the universal salute. damn that dude got madder and started trying to chase the car. it was crazy. the bums nowadays seem to be getting more and more violent. they won't take no for an answer and just keep coming.....yeah pretty soon i'll be carrying some protection as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

homeless downtown natives = asshoels
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

I'd be scared to punch a bum. What if you split him open and got HIV or hepatitis or crabs? Thats why tasers should be legal. Crispy fry that bum and his crabs.

My Ride
    01 Carrera 4S, 05 350Z

hahahahahaha... oh man that's gay. Good thing I don't ride the transit any more! I acutally haven't taken a bus or train in like 2 years. I'm so happy... hahaha I feel sorry for you guys still taking the train/bus. So many fags on it. haha

I remember one time I saw an indian trying to open a bottle of listerine when I was walking to superstore with my friend (a few years back). He started shaking it and junk then he finally popped the cap off and it sprayed all over his eyes. haha
    Last edited by pr0; 04-14-2005 at 03:43 PM.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Ahh, the joys of working downtown and taking public transportation. Yeah, I would be a bit hesitant to touch some of our residentially challenged folk. Between the hygeine issues and possible diseases, I'd just rather tuck my tail between my legs and run the other way.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

reasons why i dont ride the train anymore. hahahaha. dude, thats kinda scary, yet funny and annoiying at the same time. cant believe he was pullin' root on the train. hahaha

i remember in san fransisco, a couple of jamaican guys were tryin to sell gold chains on the street. my cousin bought one, but they figured it wasnt enough and they wanted us to buy more. for more than 8 blocks they followed us and even followed us into the mall and we managed to get away because the place was packed.we got into the car in a parkade and the garage opened facing the public street and what do you know? hahah the jamaican guys walked across, right in front of our car, not knowing we were there. hahah close call.

i also remember in downtown calgary, these 2 fat, likely homeless, native indian chicks were whalin' at this skinny homeless native guy on the street. hahaha gotta love bum fights.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    Cayman

Originally posted by B17a
    Ahh, the joys of working downtown and taking public transportation. Yeah, I would be a bit hesitant to touch some of our residentially challenged folk. Between the hygeine issues and possible diseases, I'd just rather tuck my tail between my legs and run the other way.

I feel the same way as u lol, which is why I try to take the train during rush hour as their is less bums and natives on the trains and more "normal" people

My Ride
    dubs

AHAHAHAH yeeup you sure do gotta watch out for those listerene chuggin lysol sniffing bums. all you gota do is just punch them as hard as you can in the throat,cause odds are that 99% of the time there either drunk or ripppped out of there tree on some nail polish ...

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

^^ Sad but true.

My Ride
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2003 CBR954RR/81 KZ1000LTD

You gotta be careful, for sure. I walk by them everyday downtown. If they ask nicely, which most usually do, I just tell 'em nicely, "sorry man" and keep walking (I walk briskly downtown as it is, so by the time I say it, I'm gone anyway). I do feel bad for most homeless people, but I earn my money too. Yeah, they drink their money away now, but you know at some point in their lives, something went wrong. It can happen to the best of us. You can say get a job, but where do you go at night? To your nice warm house , to a good meal, etc. Not like they have that to got to.

And some of those Indians are built like brick sh!thouses and are tough as nails from living on the streets. Gotta love the way my dad deals with strangers. He use to always go to the main library downtown and I guess he got to know a couple Indians down there. One day I go with him on the train. We get off around City Hall and bump into one of his "friends". The guy is huge, both tall and wide. My dad talks it up a bit, being his usual friendly self. He even introduces me. His buddy shakes my hand and his grip was so strong. Felt like he could've ripped my arm off if he felt like it. My dad gives him a buck and he's a happy fella. He was a gentle guy, though he looked a little drunk at the time. But definitely not your average experience with most of them.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast