Quantcast
Flirting in the gym - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Flirting in the gym

My Ride
    73 mustang GT convertable

Default Flirting in the gym

Farting is one thing, but what about flirting!!! Whats people take on this? I see the gym as a tool, not a meeting place for them.

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

lol thats what i thought the farting thread was about, i miss read the title and got a pleasant surprised.
    the gym is a tool for health, but you can use it as a tool for non-gym exercise

My Ride
    Mom-van

I definitely eye flirt with a few guys in my gym, but that's just cuz we see each other every day and obviously we're hot. hahahahah... but I never talk to them... if I happen to be doing some cardio or on my rest and catch their eyes, cool. That's as far as it goes... also cuz I'm not allowed to get involved with members hahaha
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

I tried flirting with the leg press machine once, and it beat the crap out of me.

Leah, so if your BF wanted to join, youd have to break up?

Wow, that must suck

Originally posted by Carfanman
    Leah, so if your BF wanted to join, youd have to break up?

Wow, that must suck

Ding ding ding, we have a dropout.

WTF? I was joking.

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

Originally posted by QuasarCav

lmfao

My Ride
    95 Talon ESi

Best pick up line w/o saying words at the gym= Mammal Toe
    The male equivalant to the camel toe

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by QuasarCav

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My Ride
    1989 Toyota Supra Turbo

Yeah I think it's more of an eye thing, not much more as then I find my workout really suffers cus then all I do is stand around and talk.

I have a friend that is pretty big and all he does it talk to the ladies when he goes. I don't know when he actually gets his workout in cus I hardly seem him do much in the time I am there.

Jason
    [imghttp://www.ubersupra.com/misc/logo1.gif[/img]
    Jay Ferguson
    [email protected]
    403.291.5646 local
    877.CMS.7222 toll free

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par10.htm

lol

Desperado - Every gym has at least one of these guys, whose sole purpose at the gym is to search for someone to rub up against. His habits of constantly leering at, hitting on, or "accidentally" bumping into the female members make him a nuisance. One of these days he's going to bump the wrong girl and end with 25lb plate sticking in the side of his head.

Barbody - The most common gym lurker. As the name implies, this guy works on muscles to show off at the bar, with purpose of impressing chicks or intimidating pencil necks. Usually, it's a young guy between 15-25 years old, who's at the gym working on every upper body muscle he can see from the front. The routine consists of endless curls, bench presses, pushdowns and seated presses. Once in a while you see him throw in a few lat pull downs and crunches just for fun.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by Wildcat
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par10.htm

lol

Desperado - Every gym has at least one of these guys, whose sole purpose at the gym is to search for someone to rub up against. His habits of constantly leering at, hitting on, or "accidentally" bumping into the female members make him a nuisance. One of these days he's going to bump the wrong girl and end with 25lb plate sticking in the side of his head.

Barbody - The most common gym lurker. As the name implies, this guy works on muscles to show off at the bar, with purpose of impressing chicks or intimidating pencil necks. Usually, it's a young guy between 15-25 years old, who's at the gym working on every upper body muscle he can see from the front. The routine consists of endless curls, bench presses, pushdowns and seated presses. Once in a while you see him throw in a few lat pull downs and crunches just for fun.
    I hate going to places like worlds gym just because they're filled with fags like that.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

ya i def gotta agree with the eye flirt...
    there are some nice look honeys that work out at the of c....
    makes working out that much more enjoyble

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

damn. if i see a hot girl doesn't matter where i am i am definately gonna try and talk to that girl. i'd rather have bad etiquette than miss out on a chance to meet a cool good looking girl.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    You Crazy

Bah... its like anything else in life.... when the opportunity is there, you take it.

Fuck etiquette. You are only on this planet once, for a short time.

Now, don't get me wrong.... the gym is an environment where the female is a limited commodity, so you CAN'T be the one that instigates. Trolling is not allowed.

I chuckle at listening to converasations in the gym between men and women. I have never heard of so many self professed millionaire and well off men as you find in the gym lol. Yesterday alone, I heard TWO... I -L-O-V-E the braggarts lol. they make my day.

If a girl is clearly interested in me, I may flirt back....or I may just smile....depends if I wanna play the "big shy teddy bear" or the "aggressive tiger"

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by Wildcat
    Ha Ha Ha. So true. The young guys that only do bench & curls. They end up with large upper bodies and little lady calves & legs. I guess women don't look at legs in the bar.

My Ride
    Juiced n' Stroked GT35R 4G63, C6 Z06

if i see a hottie who i usually see at the gym in a place such as, say bsd, then she gets the mack down.. but in the gym i really need to focus and concentrate on the workout, not girls, i always catch chicks looking its somewhat flattering, but i could care less anymore.. iam there for me and myself, not some stupid chick trying to get that fat off her ass even if hot girls i know talk to me it gets in the way of my workouts, which sucks..
    and whoever made up mamall toe! fucking awesome i always get the hugeest mammaltoe on the decline.. FUCK