Quantcast
going to war with the neighbours. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: going to war with the neighbours.

Default going to war with the neighbours.

has anyone had new neighbours that moved in are complete asses? how'd you guys deal with it? i'd like to hear some stories.

My Ride
    MB C63

if they are picky about their grass...throw some shit in thatll burn it or cut it with a weedeater

hah ive never had bad neighbors but it sounds like fun since summers here

My Ride
    Cayman

my next door neighbour is horrible, the only thing we have done is just give them dirrty looks and we just end up putting up with them lol

lol these ones are across the street. 2 houses, both new owners that moved in less then a year ago.

My Ride
    Highlander

Okay we are good friends with our nighbours now but there was a CRAP LOAD of bad stuff that went between us before we found a common ground. Some of the stuff we did is nothing to be proud of, but here are some stories (The stories are all about the same neighbours, a family with a mom, dad, 3 girls, 2 boys, a dog and 5 cats)

They would put their dog outside and let him bark ALL DAY LONG starting at about 8 in the morning. We tried calling animal services, taping it, ect but nothing worked. So, my dad rigged an awesome stereo system up to play nothing but Sonny and Cher "I got you babe" in a loop ALL DAY LONG pointed right at their house. The dog started staying inside a whole lot more as they realized the music wasn't gonna stop. If we stopped playing, they would try putting him back outside. We turned it back on. It wouldnt have been so bad, but he was on a tight leash in his fenced back yard and barked constantly because of it.

Their kids used to play soccer in the front yard. There was no fence between the yards and our driveway was easily accesible to their soccer ball (cause it goes up into our yard). They started using our leased honda odyssey as their soccer backstop. My dad went to talk to their parents and the mother said to my dad "Sorry, my kids wouldn't do that, you have no proof" So after that, whenever the kids (at that time ranged in age 7-12 ) would come out and play soccer, dad would turn Eminem and whatever my brother listened to at full blast (basically the worse the language the better) onto the stereo and blast it, while he pulled out our basketball hoop and let us play in our cul-de-sac next to their car, using it as the "out of bounds"

When the boys got a little older, they liked to skateboard. They used to leave their ramps in the middle of the road dispite several neighbours asking them to move them when they were finished, so dad would run them over and sometimes, they broke. Not really our fault.

I had my 17th birthday in my backyard. A bunch of friends, a football, some music (not very loud) and some food at 7:00pm. The police show up due to a noise complaint. It was the mother that called them. She couldnt be bothered to come out and tell me that we were bothering her. My parents werent home and the cop told me that if they had to come out again, everyone at the party would be issued a $250 ticket. Mom and dad came home, and once again, the music went on from one of the car stereos and a rip roaring game of basketball started on my street again

One sunday night at 10:30 pm when we were all getting ready for sleep, the boys were out in our newly paved alley skateboarding. My mom went out and asked them to pack it up and they swore at her. So she went back inside and told my brother and my dad. They went out and took their ramps and rails and put them in my backyard and told them that their parents could come get them when they wanted to talk to him. My dad kicked some gravel onto the spot they were skateboarding and his shoe came off. They took my dad's shoe and threw it at him, all the while swearing like a trucker's kid. The parents came out and the cops arrived. That was when there was ALOT of yelling, ALOT of fighting, ALOT of confessing on their behalf and some compromising.

The rebuild of things started then. And they're alot better now. The kids that are still there (2 moved away with their biological dad) even come over and visit once in a while. There are a ton of other stories that probably dont come to mind right away, but you get the jist of it

My Ride
    V167

I swear to god I'm going to kill my neighbor one of these days.
    We had concrete work being done our back yard under our deck, quite a big job. As they were pourng the concrete one of the outer frames started to collapse. If the piece of wood would have broken there would have been concrete all over the freaking place.
    Concrete doods setup a support to hold it in place....to do this they had to tap a spike in her lawn as to secure the support in place. She comes out starts freaking out and yelling "why did you come on my side of property, you din ask me first" (shes FOB btw...).
    Then she starts taking pictures and shit and starts yelling "i want to test if you puncture one my sprinkler lines RIGHT NOW"
    Concrete guys say yeah if you try that you are going to wreck around $5g worth of concrete work and I will go out there and shut off the main line to your house. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
    She says "why didn't you ask me before stepping on my property"
    Concrete guys BS her again "we did come to your door and ask you but nobody was home and this was an emergency so we had to do it unless you want concrete all over your yard" They actually didn't go to her door but who gives a shit, they know whats up ahha.
    When they were leaving they were like "holy fuk how can you put up with a bitch like that"
    Stupid bitch.
    Another time we were having stucco guys do work at our house and there were tons of trucks on the street (new street, trucks of every kind there that day). One of the stuco guys trucks blocks 1/4 of her driveway. She can still get in and out and everything yet she finds the need to complain. She comes over and starts yelling at my brother "TELL YO WORKAS TO MOVE THEY TRUCK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!". workers over hear her so they go move the truck out of the way.........and then drop the bed down and put some equipment on the ground behind the truck so it is actually the same amount blocking it still HAHAH.

I could go on and on as you can tell but I won't.

Our neighbors on the otherside are just amazing, but her....damn, didn't want that kind of neighbor when moving into a new house at all.

My Ride
    Eclipse

We have two new neigbours once a milf, but anyways

the other one, saw a slurpee on the road by her house, when i was at school. She went to my house and complained said i left it there, it was standing there on the curb, which ment i would of had to get out of my car, place is there, and go back into the car..

And then it was a pink crap slurpee looked discusting, and the lady left it there hoping i would pick it up.. What a bitch!!
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    a wrx.

We had some terrible neighbors that golfed against our fence and dumped piles of cigarette butts on our lawn. The conventional "be civil" thing didn't work out, so I went shopping for 10kg of salt.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GTS Jeff; 04-21-2005 at 09:55 PM.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    We had some terrible neighbors that golfed against our fence and dumped piles of cigarette butts on our lawn. The conventional "be civil" thing didn't work out, so I went shopping for 10kg of salt.

HAHAHAHAHA

nice...I did the same thing, my neighbors had no clue what was going on, all they did was water that spot for weeks.

Bahaha, Jeff is best at this game followed closely by Melinda's family.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

why get on there bad side...introduce yourself, and get them to like u.

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

god damn my neighbors rent the house they live in, apparently its a woman and a man who live together and the man works and the mom stays home and takes care of foster kids or something, the kids are friggn insane, all these weird ghetto style kids walking into the house all the time, that and they must have some sort of huge home theater system in their house, cuz they turn on their music sometimes and it vibrates MY house, pisses me off sooo much sometimes, i havent done much about it though cuz we dont want those kids fuckn wit our stuff...

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

Always a good way to piss someone off, my neighbor had my RX7 towed because his daughter wanted my parking spot

Anyways, after my dad stopped me from murdering this fuck, I picked up 4L of sunlight dish soap

His underground sprinklers were set to go off everymorning @ 6am, well when I left for work at 6:15

His whole yard was bubbles

days later with the weather being so hot in the afternoon, his grass dried up like a desert, even with the water there was no helping him now................

less then a month later, he came over and apologized and said he and his family had decided to move across the golf course from where we were

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

lmfao at all these stories

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Oh, man, these stories are just what the doctor ordered after my exam tonight!

lol these stories are insane!!! lol

the worst that really happened was probably just i puked on this guys car that i really didn't like and it was a accident i was too drunk to remember anything i didn't even remember it until i saw his civic covered in puke! and when i smoke and what not i flick the butts out onto the streets. but theres this one neighbour thats always tryin to tell my dad im smoking but the thing is my dad knows i smoke so i always tell him to fuck off he probably thinks im a bad nieghbour but i think hes a bad neighbour like holy fuck he complains i smoke and he doesn't want to see cigarette butts on the street because it looks ugly.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

i was going to recomend this also
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by GQBalla
    he doesn't want to see cigarette butts on the street because it looks ugly.
    Smoke if you want dude, but the world is not your ashtray!

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

Originally posted by GQBalla
    lol these stories are insane!!! lol

the worst that really happened was probably just i puked on this guys car that i really didn't like and it was a accident i was too drunk to remember anything i didn't even remember it until i saw his civic covered in puke! and when i smoke and what not i flick the butts out onto the streets. but theres this one neighbour thats always tryin to tell my dad im smoking but the thing is my dad knows i smoke so i always tell him to fuck off he probably thinks im a bad nieghbour but i think hes a bad neighbour like holy fuck he complains i smoke and he doesn't want to see cigarette butts on the street because it looks ugly.
    is it that hard to put your dam butts in an ashtray? are you one of thos eppl that flciks them out fo your car while driving?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast