Quantcast
Should older men (40+) be allowed to check out young girls (15-21 or so) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Should older men (40+) be allowed to check out young girls (15-21)

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way, its sick, appaulling and disrespectful!!!

64 30.62%
  • Yes

64 30.62%
  • Sure why not, but if they did that to my girl, or kid I'd kill em!

81 38.76%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Should older men (40+) be allowed to check out young girls (15-21 or so)

My Ride
    97' Pearl White Toyota Celica w/ purple tint

Default Should older men (40+) be allowed to check out young girls (15-21 or so)

I find it pretty appaulling, considering some of these men have grand children the age of the girls (heck probably even great grandchildren) they stare at. Just this past week I was out with my girl and a friend of hers. This 60+ yr old man was just all over this girl walking by (must of been 15, 16) in a skirt, he was drooling, daydreaming, about to faint, etc. My girls friend goes "Thats sick!" The guy then goes "hey, its a free world...you know what they say, they want a more experienced man, and the older you are, the more experienced you are" - LOL

Last edited by GucciBoy; 04-23-2005 at 11:25 PM.

Haha, thats kind of funny, but I guess its a primal thing. Can't control your hormones I guess :O

My Ride
    pedals

depends on teh extent of the 'checking out' a head turn or gaze, sure. but ive heard some sick shit out of older guys mouths (the perks of working labour jobs)

My Ride
    97' Pearl White Toyota Celica w/ purple tint

Originally posted by hjr
    depends on teh extent of the 'checking out' a head turn or gaze, sure. but ive heard some sick shit out of older guys mouths (the perks of working labour jobs)
    Oh no no no, not just stares LOL.

Should Gucci boy be allowed to post gay threads?

1. No it is appalling.

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

1. No it is appalling.
    2. No, and his name should be known as wal mart boi.

My Ride
    firebird

You guys havent seen anything until you spend a few years in the construction feild....its appauling what some of those guys will say.

Its one thing to look (cuz we all do) but another thing to stare and drool and gawk like a pervert.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

1. No it is appalling.

Originally posted by brandon

2. No, and his name should be known as wal mart boi.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by Mckenzie
    You guys havent seen anything until you spend a few years in the construction feild....its appauling what some of those guys will say.

Its one thing to look (cuz we all do) but another thing to stare and drool and gawk like a pervert.
    werd

my cemetary job is right by fowler highschool, you should hear some of the comments that older (40+) co-workers say, damn i hope i'm not that twisted when i'm old, lol
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Originally posted by finboy

werd

my cemetary job is right by fowler highschool, you should hear some of the comments that older (40+) co-workers say, damn i hope i'm not that twisted when i'm old, lol
    lol i don't care how old i am, but when i see a good looking girl in her low 20's i will feel no guilt in checkin that shit out!

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by jaysas_63

lol i don't care how old i am, but when i see a good looking girl in her low 20's i will feel no guilt in checkin that shit out!
    i'm talking about 14-17 here dude

you can't tell these days

Default Re: Should older men (40+) be allowed to check out young girls (15-21 or so)

When YOU'RE 40+, ask yourself this question.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by BigDannyCool
    you can't tell these days
    just take leo's advice...

"look at their shoes, if they are wearing skater shoes, they are too young"

My Ride
    is an Experience.

I say its fucked up, glance is ok, but not the staring, I was on the bus the other day, with this girl who must of been around 12 or so sitting on the side seat of the bus, with a 40+ year old sitting in the front facing seat infront of the side seats, he was sitting in it sideways turned pretty much all the way around and staring at the girl who was only like 15 inchs away, I think the girl could tell him looking as she was staring away, and the guy was staring for fuckin ages, actually turning around and looking up and down, I just stared at him with a kinda face, all I wanted to do was go over and beat the shit out of the sick fuck, I felt soo sorry for the girl, if I ever end up a dad with a little girl, shes learning somekind of martial art, just too many sick fucks out there.

while we're on the subject, ill share an e mail with u guys one of my friends sent me quite recently, pretty sad:

I'm sure most who is reading this heard about that little 9 year old girl who was kidnapped, raped, and murdered by a repeat sex offender in Florida.

They released details and like the dumb fuck I am, I read it. The son of a bitch buried her alive 150 yards from her home. He stuffed her in plastic, and sealed it around her head and feet and tossed her in a hole. What really fucks me up and makes tears come out of my eyes when i think about it, is the fact that she had a purple dolphin clutched in her hands against her.

We all had something like that when we were children, something which chased the boogyman back into that dark closet. But this poor child could not make that monster go away. No matter how hard she squeezed it, she would not be waking in her bed. Their is something so innately perverse about that it fills me with a rage.

I have six nieces, and I see them carrying their dolls, their toy monkeys, their teddy bears... never going anywhere without them and holding them close when the skeletons danced during The Pirates of the Carribean.

I almost wish I had more strength, a lack of conscience enough to use this internet to access the sex offender data base and kill every last one of them mother fuckers in a hundred mile radius. Then I hope that act creates copys that spreads out and cleans this nation of that disease.

I'm scared of these monsters, and I'm scared that my nieces and everyone elses child shares a world with them.
    This guy is a pretty tough biker dude, one of my uncles friends, but hes got a soft spot, and i guess child abuse is it.

*sigh* i hope when i have kids i dont have daughters just so i dont have to worry about these sick fucks.

i dunno, i just remeber being a kid and my parents telling me if i ever need help and they're not around, ask an adult. now kids are told to not talk to anybody and its basically "fend for yourselves if you're lost"

its sad
    Last edited by 403Gemini; 04-24-2005 at 02:51 AM.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    is an Experience.

Originally posted by 403Gemini

This guy is a pretty tough biker dude, one of my uncles friends, but hes got a soft spot, and i guess child abuse is it.
    I wish more people had that soft spot, that is really sad to read, I got a neice coming soon, it kills me to think about the world she is getting brought into, people might think I'm wrong, but I really do believe these sex offenders should just be killed, I don't care if it is a disease or not, if I ended up like that, you better believe I do think my life should be taken aswell.

lol Who the hell are you guys to decide who is "allowed" to gawk at 15 to 21 yr olds? What the fuck are you going to do send them to jail for gawking. It's human instinct man without it you wouldn't have been born. just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by Moonracer
    lol Who the hell are you guys to decide who is "allowed" to gawk at 15 to 21 yr olds? What the fuck are you going to do send them to jail for gawking. It's human instinct man without it you wouldn't have been born. just my 2 cents...
    dude, im 21, almost 22, and i feel dirty looking at high school girls. let alone a 40 year old looking at 15-16 year olds? thats "human instinct"? no my friend, thats dirty.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    (s13 p.o.s 3years +) 97 pathfinder

oh no im 39! only one more year to look at yung gurls LOL

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast