Quantcast
Old fat guy on a 3 wheel bike?? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Old fat guy on a 3 wheel bike??

Default Old fat guy on a 3 wheel bike??

Anyone seen this prick? he is down around acadia a lot. Drives a custom 3 wheel bike (honda??) Saw him filling up at Shell and he actually drives the bike over from the island to the store to pay. He has this big walking stick?? across his back like a samuri sword. If he ever gets in front of you he does about 10 k under the speed limit and on the deerfoot he will wait until you just about have enough room to get by him and then slow down. When you can get by him he gives you dirty looks. What an asshole and a freak!! Anyone else seen this guy??

I live in Acadia so I'll keep an eye open. We have quite the assortment of characters living in the area.

Do you ever see running black guy? Crazy lady on old bike? Angry red-neck minivan guy?

Originally posted by QuasarCav
    I live in Acadia so I'll keep an eye open. We have quite the assortment of characters living in the area.

Do you ever see running black guy? Crazy lady on old bike? Angry red-neck minivan guy?
    No? LOL

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Running black guy: Easily covers 25km a day, wearing full running gear. He will run everyday of the year.

Crazy old bike lady: She was a lunch-lady at David Thompson junior high. Has a really old bike with a basket and she is crazy. Talks to herself while riding.

Angry red-neck minivan guy: I see him everywhere, he drives an older brown chevy astro with a confederate flag on the front bumper. Drives like a maniac and stares everybody down that goes slower/quicker than him.

Running black guy: Easily covers 25km a day, wearing full running gear. He will run everyday of the year.

Crazy old bike lady: She was a lunch-lady at David Thompson junior high. Has a really old bike with a basket and she is crazy. Talks to herself while riding.

Angry red-neck minivan guy: I see him everywhere, he drives an older brown chevy astro with a confederate flag on the front bumper. Drives like a maniac and stares everybody down that goes slower/quicker than him.
    Acadia's greatest accident ever.

Running black guys runs on to the street and gets plowed by old fat guys bike. Crazy bike lady rides over to chat with a fellow biker. Angry red-neck guns it around the accident scene and knocks crazy lady into old guy and both their bikes are lying on top of one another, while staring everyone down and screams out the window. Old fat biker guy lunges his samuri board at the confeds van as he speeds away.

Only in Acadia

My Ride
    Lariat

Originally posted by 69cougar

Acadia's greatest accident ever.

Running black guys runs on to the street and gets plowed by old fat guys bike. Crazy bike lady rides over to chat with a fellow biker. Angry red-neck guns it around the accident scene and knocks crazy lady into old guy and both their bikes are lying on top of one another, while staring everyone down and screams out the window. Old fat biker guy lunges his samuri board at the confeds van as he speeds away.

Only in Acadia

hahahahahahhahahaha
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

My Ride
    tu madre

i used to live there too. i just see a fat guy on a kiddie swing before without his shirt on. 6th st. acadia playground

My Ride
    This and that.

I know who you talking about. I used to work at Co-op gas bar. I seen that fag to fill up over there. Hes freaking hilarious, doesnt let anyone touch his piece of shit bike. Noone wants to anyways. lol

My Ride
    curbed rim

i'm going to acadia tommorow now

Originally posted by shakalaka
    I know who you talking about. I used to work at Co-op gas bar. I seen that fag to fill up over there. Hes freaking hilarious, doesnt let anyone touch his piece of shit bike. Noone wants to anyways. lol
    Yeah he seems to think it is a pretty wicked ride. But what a POS, wish I had a photo of it.

Originally posted by vcteggy

i'm going to acadia tommorow now
    Did you find him yet??

sounds like some crazy stuff there, someone snap a pic

My Ride
    This and that.

^^Fuck, I could have posed with him on that piece of shit bike. Cauz he used to come there all the time. ahah that would be funny! Next time I see it I will take a picture, hopefuly my pixel cam phone will come soon.