Quantcast
Bullshit.... people are still attending this uh bullshit lol - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit.... people are still attending this uh bullshit lol

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Default Bullshit.... people are still attending this uh bullshit lol

Now that everyones cars are coming out and shit and there meets and whatnot I've been hearing lots and lots of talk about BS.

Do people still go to these? And why?

Is there even any nice cars there?

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

admitingly i go, but only to chat with friends, i turn down every guy who asks for a run...

My Ride
    Civic

They are more a social event now, likehe said ^^^

You can go and turn down guys to, but if your buddies are all going, why not
    C-23-H

wtf are you guys talking about?

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by Wildcat
    wtf are you guys talking about?
    bullshit = bs = hardcore street races

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by 88CRX

bullshit = bs = hardcore street races
    And by hardcore street races he means cavalier vs. minivan races.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

oh... weak.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by sexualbanana

and by cavy and minivan, he means parents cavi vs parents minivan

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

lol it used to be funny watching these guys run when they'd hear the sirens. haven't been there in a while. I believe there was a thread on here a long ass time ago about some girl who snuck her car out and went there, and some drunk kid in a Ford festiva smoked her?

My Ride
    Volvo, '84 764ti, '79 242GT

i'll admit it

i do go up there, quite frequently actually, but not for the "racing", if you call it racing......or bikers doing there tricks up and down a parking lot or what have you, quite entertaining but after a few runs its like ok man your gonna kill yourself, STOP......

i go up there to show off my car and look at what other ppl have done to theirs....thats it.....basically its a big car show at night, chat with some ppl from old muscle heads who spent 9 years restoring a car, to import tuners who can pump 250hp out of a 4 banger with ease, to people into electronics and big ass stereos......

if you hate on it, thats your choice, i dont agree with street racing at all, but i do liek going up there to the parking lot (we all know which one) and check out some rides you dont see everyday

thats my two cents

ciao
    VOLVO - not just a car, it's an addiction.
    Originally posted by rage2
    How about Oprah? She should be fined too. As a man, I find her show offensive as fuck.

My Ride
    2008 Z06

Some times, if I want to some cool cars.
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

haha shit i thought you were talking about beyond meets at first, as i had no idea what you meant by BS.
    i know a few people who go, and the gf loves going with all her lady friends every saturday for some reason
    she hates beyond meets and secret street but loves watching the street races, why is beyond me. but meh its all good.
    maybe she will drag me out to watch one of these times.

My Ride

theres actually a few hotties out sometimes...... .....if you dont mind going to jail for 5-10 after...lol

at race city u actually see races
    beyond you meet ppl
    street races bit of both but way more socializing i think anyway

ciao
    How about Oprah? She should be fined too. As a man, I find her show offensive as fuck.

My Ride
    2011 GTR

Originally posted by sexualbanana

why the hate for jbodies? i dont get it? i drive a sunfire... so what? i dont know why people are soo against them? I got nothing against civic's or any other import... a car is a car... and if some one puts work into i just respect it for that... regardless of what it is.
    Garage
    - 2011 GTR
    - 2013 STi
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ07

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

Originally posted by Tha VZA
    theres actually a few hotties out sometimes...... .....if you dont mind going to jail for 5-10 after...lolciao
    i know, my gf and her friends go haha. but no jail time for you, they are 100% legal.

Originally posted by Freebs

why the hate for jbodies? i dont get it? i drive a sunfire... so what? i dont know why people are soo against them? I got nothing against civic's or any other import... a car is a car... and if some one puts work into i just respect it for that... regardless of what it is.
    someone to take over for me, yay . i got tired of trying a while ago. even if you had a 5 second cavalier, or a cavalier that broke the course record at nurburgring, or you simply drive a stock j-bod because you are a student who enjoys automotives but at this time chooses not to spend anything more than a few g's on a car like me, people would still bash you as a person and your ride by saying they would rather have a stock civic, tercel, micra etc. over your j-bod.
    just ignore nismodrifter who seems to bash the most, and the rest of the people and their generic comments.
    Last edited by cman; 04-29-2005 at 12:10 AM.

My Ride

Originally posted by cman

i know, my gf and her friends go haha. but no jail time for you, they are 100% legal.

someone to take over for me, yay . i got tired of trying a while ago. even if you had a 5 second cavalier, or a cavalier that broke the course record at nurburgring, or you simply drive a stock j-bod because you are a student who enjoys automotives but at this time chooses not to spend anything more than a few g's on a car like me, people would still bash you as a person and your ride by saying they would rather have a stock civic, tercel, micra etc. over your j-bod.
    just ignore nismodrifter who seems to bash the most, and the rest of the people and their generic comments.

haha i guess you jbody-er's get it pretty hard, but trust me, for those who have seen my car........all i get asked is

"why the hell would you do that to a volvo?"

and it gets annoying.........but i guess most the import tuners leave me alone, cause technically, it is an import hahaha lol

and as for legal or not........phew!!!! i was sweatin there for a sec........

ciao

My Ride
    2011 GTR

Well it seems like alot more people are kind of respecting the sunfires and cavalier like they just like what people are doing to them which is nice and how they say they see all these civics that look a like and are all done up but not as many jbodys done up.... but you still get the occational person on thie site who just bashes you because of your car.. And the part about they would rather drive a stock civic and what not... thats there preferance i guess... personally i dont see much of a difference from civic to a cavalier or sunfure... both in the same class of car only thing is the movie fast and furiouse came out and every one things imports are they only "cool" car to be driving ( actually there was a done up sunfire in the 2nd Fast n furiouse) any way i just wish some people would be more mature.. but you dont get that much any more like a few weeks ago i just raced a newer prelude with rims and exhaust and what ever else off the line to about 80-90kph.. and beet him and the next lights i was just talking to him and even he said he likes what i have done... i wish there was more of this though and i havent raced at race city yet but i can just imagin the trash talk that will go on when i do... even if i doo beet a car i bet you i will get the "why would you do that to a sunfire..." line

And yea i dont know why people would say stuff about your volvo Tha VZA they are nice cars and would probably beet most of the people who dont like your car.
    Last edited by Freebs; 04-29-2005 at 12:28 AM.
    Garage
    - 2011 GTR
    - 2013 STi
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ07

My Ride
    2011 GTR

ahah sorry dont know why i posted this twice... just ignor this post

My Ride
    A big red Taco, '99 4Runner

Bah! Don't sweat it too much Freebs. There will always be a hate-on for different vehicles. I think most of the "hate", if you wanna call it that, for J-bodys is due to the fact that there are so many of them on the road. Personally, my vehicle hate is more towards SUV's. There are many people on this board who drive them, but I don't openly hate on them.

Just don't take comments on vehicles too seriously. Everyone has a preference, and domestics aren't the preference of some on here. So be it. It doesn't bother me.

And as for the original question on this thread. NO! I don't go and I never will. I like to keep myself safe, and not race around on public roads. I'd rather keep it on the track.

My Ride
    TRD Pro

I go sometimes if I have nothing better to do, But like RickDaTuner said if someone asks me to race I shoot them down right there and say no.

Im just there for the atmosphere
    Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast