Quantcast
Hamann M3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hamann M3

My Ride
    R6

Default Hamann M3

Its been awhile hope it hasnt been posted b4.
    What do u guys think?

kinda ricey.
    if there was no hood scoop, gullwing doors and roof spoiler i'd like it a lot.

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 06:28 PM.

My Ride
    E36 4dr

I like that car a lot actually. The hood scoop isn't to my likings, but i'm pretty sure it's there for function as the engine probably sat a little too high (umm kinda reminds me of the Leo's ghetto lude)

My Ride
    FA1

Looks pretty nice minus the hood scoop, the back roof spoiler.

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

pictures 3 and 4 are different... one is missing the roof spoiler...

looks ok, not feelin the hoodscoop or that roof spoiler though

My Ride
    R6

HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS
    with 485 hp / 357 kW and gullwing doors

HAMANN doesn't only have the world's biggest tuning program for BMW cars but also creates spectacular high performance automobiles again and again. The latest custom car from HAMANN is the HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS. The coupe is powered by a 485 hp / 357 kW V8 four-valve engine and captivates with its sporty design with gullwing doors. The 315 km/h fast rocket, which costs 280,000 Euro, celebrated its World Premiere at the ESSEN-MOTOR-SHOW 2002.

The HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS is constructed on the base of a reinforced bodyshell of the current BMW M3. The V8 engine originally comes from the M5 but was extensively modified at the HAMANN engine department.

The engine of the HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS powers 485 hp / 357 kW at 6,950 rpm and delivers a maximum torque of 555 Nm at 4,100 revs.

The power transmission to the rear wheels is made via a sport clutch and a six-speed manual gearbox with HAMANN SPORT SHIFT gearshift travel shortage and a special rear axle differential with 40 per cent locking rate.

As a result the HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS establishes itself among the world's fastest sports cars: From standstill the coupe catapults in 4.0 seconds only to 100 km/h. After 12.9 seconds the car is already 200 km/h fast. Maximum speed is 315 km/h.

But the HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS isn't one of the world's most exciting cars because of its extremely high road performances. The innovative HAMANN gullwing design, which stands out against conventional constructions, makes the coupe a true eyecatcher.

In addition HAMANN modifies the bodywork with sporty bodystyling components from the HAMANN tuning range for the current M3.

The sporty look is additionally marked by the special liquid-silver metallic paint, which changes its color depending on the incidence of light, the roof in clear-coated Carbon and the multi-piece HAMANN PG3 light alloy wheels. On the HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS these wheels are fitted in the dimensions 8.5Jx19 front and 10Jx19 rear. For the tires they chose the sizes 245/35 ZR 19 front and 275/30 ZR 19 on the rear axle.

To be able to safely control the extreme road performances of the HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS, the customizer updates the gullwing car with a high performance brake system with grooved brake discs and aluminium fixed calipers front and rear. In addition they developed a height-adjustable sport suspension set up for the higher weight of the V8 engine on the front axle.

The cockpit of the HAMANN LAS VEGAS WINGS has an exclusive equipment: The handmade HAMANN full leather interior is made with love down to the smallest detail. Its turquoise and black colors set a tasteful contrast to the silver color of the bodywork. HAMANN genuine Carbon applications and aluminium parts such as the pedals, the gearshift lever, the handbrake lever and the footrest give the interior a genuine racing touch.

My Ride
    R6

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Since when did rice go with sourkraut?
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    a wrx.

a little too ricey for me...ugly hood with its holes and scoops, ugly wing over the top of the rear window, and ugly ugly ugly eyelids. i hate eyelids...they look so out of place

My Ride
    Stock 240sx fastback SE

doesnt it look better stock?

its not the doors thats the bad part... its the crazy combination of parts...

like the hood, the spoiler(s), the exhuasts.

i dont think bmw's look good with a spoiler...well sometimes

My Ride
    chev lumina 3.1L

What a Beast!!
    "God Rested On The 7th Day Cuz He Raced Me On The 6th"

My Ride
    '15 GTI

lose the hood scoop and the doors, at first i thought it was another 'laguna seca' m3...bmws were never meant to look loud, just clean and mean

My Ride
    V167

remove the roof spoiler and put a normal looking hood on there and it would look 10x better

My Ride
    2Look slk

I love those rims !

My Ride
    GTI

I used to have this car as a wallpaper on my computer, from the angle it was taken you couldn't really see the hood scoop. I liked it a lot before I saw that, whether it has purpose or not I don't really like it, it's a great car but not great looking, I've seen far better looking M3's. I don't like that roof spoiler either.

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

minus the hood and it looks sexy....

Edmonton you damn fools! Cowtown can kiss my capital ass!

I find it very hard to say that an M3 looks anything but beautiful. They need to change something about the hood, and not have the roof wing, doing that would make it ten times better. I love the look of the doors, although they are very impractical.
    "Da da da da" - Snoop Dogg
    "If your ass gets cracked, bitch shut your trap!" - Snoop

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

The kit is alright, but I'm not really a fan of the hoodscoop and the doors. The see through hood is a nice touch though.
    omgwtfbbq

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast