Quantcast
Bowden Temp Work - Beaten to Death - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Bowden Temp Work - Beaten to Death

My Ride
    Van

Wink Bowden Temp Work - Beaten to Death

Hello Everyone..I know that there have been previous posts for Bowden, however, I just want to find out a couple of things about it. I am fresh out of highschool, and as a result, was wondering if they would still hire me, due to my age.
    Also, what is they pay like, and what type of work is it for the most part. Please let me know.

mac10

If you're talking about Bowen, the Ningster had a temporary position with them a few months back. Without experience, you will definitely have a hard time getting any job.

You can go in for an interview, but they'll only set you up with assignments if you meet the requirements of the company that is looking for someone to do temp work. I would say that this is the worst time to go to a temp agency since most University/College graduates have recently finished school, and most students who are going back to school in the fall are looking for summer work also.

You can specify what pay you would be willing to accept for assignments. Bowen will call you if they have something that you might be interested in with a pay rate, and you can either accept or decline.

It's mostly office work.

My Ride
    Van

I have had experience working for two Stampede's (going onto my thrid), one season at a golf course and working construction for a Oil/Gas company...The reason why I am looking for the temp work, is because the Stampede throws a hitch into the whole "system"

mac10