Quantcast
Chunk taken out of tire, question - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chunk taken out of tire, question

My Ride
    90 DB1, 03 RL1, 07 YK1

Let's cut the guy a little slack okay? I'm not saying either way what he did was right or wrong (in both incidents), but you have to understand the there's very little to do in the Hat for entertainment - especially for a high school kid who can't get into the bars. I know this because I was born and raised there. Any kind of event that happens that is big enough to make it outside the local news is big time. That being said you can't blame church for being bored.
    Now church, I'm not flaming you or anything like that, but there is a fine line between asking for help on an "automotive forum". If you have a legit technical question about cars you'll probably get more respectable answers. If you're on here looking for personal advice and sympathy for your personal problems because you can't make up your own mind or know how to find the answer yourself, you're gonna get flamed sooner or later. No matter what blog you're in there's almost always going to be people who are going to take advantage of your personal misfourtunes.
    Sounds like you've had a bad last few weeks and I'm sure you're not in a great mood. I'm not exactly sure what you said in response to some of the posts, but obviously you said something. You have reacted exactly the way they probably expected you to.
    Enough said. That's all I have to say. You guys end this post however you want.

Signed,
    "Mr Ignorant"

Calgary is so much like an iphone: iCalgary - There's a bylaw for that.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Default Re: Chunk taken out of tire, question

Originally posted by schurchill39
    sudden bang so I got out of the puddle to check what it was and there was a chunk taken out of the side wall of the front tire.
    It ain't no pot hole....

Originally posted by frozenrice
    Let's cut the guy a little slack okay? I'm not saying either way what he did was right or wrong (in both incidents), but you have to understand the there's very little to do in the Hat for entertainment - especially for a high school kid who can't get into the bars. I know this because I was born and raised there. Any kind of event that happens that is big enough to make it outside the local news is big time. That being said you can't blame church for being bored.
    Now church, I'm not flaming you or anything like that, but there is a fine line between asking for help on an "automotive forum". If you have a legit technical question about cars you'll probably get more respectable answers. If you're on here looking for personal advice and sympathy for your personal problems because you can't make up your own mind or know how to find the answer yourself, you're gonna get flamed sooner or later. No matter what blog you're in there's almost always going to be people who are going to take advantage of your personal misfourtunes.
    Sounds like you've had a bad last few weeks and I'm sure you're not in a great mood. I'm not exactly sure what you said in response to some of the posts, but obviously you said something. You have reacted exactly the way they probably expected you to.
    Enough said. That's all I have to say. You guys end this post however you want.

Signed,
    "Mr Ignorant"
    I'm a high school kid who can't get into the bars. If bars is your only form of entertainment, I wonder where your life is going. I work 7:30-5(sometimes 6, sometimes more) come home have food, rest a little, go visit gf, check up on new tools/auto stuff, call up buddys/drop by if they home sometimes, goto bed and do ti all again. You don't need to be doing something 24/7 t be entertained, its what you enjoy doing. He may enjoy driving around but it seems he does it at all the wrong times or wrong instances or wrong reactions, in that case, let the gf drive and you watch the scenery.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
    let the gf drive and you watch the scenery.
    Hahahaha, if the girlfriend had her licence it woulda helped
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

Well I won't condone it but I'd still let her drive if I was having bad luck, she can't do much worse then crashing into a car on a highway and taking chunks out of the sidewall while getting tickets for street racing, no offense.

I didn't have insurance on my gf's van but she let me drive, she gets distracted to easy and woudl rather sit in the passanger seat and talk then sit in the driver seat and talk and have me telling her to watch the road, just makes life easier for everyone.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
    she can't do much worse then crashing into a car on a highway and taking chunks out of the sidewall while getting tickets for street racing, no offense.
    Man you dont listen do you? The guy HIT ME on the highway. I never once got a ticket for street racing so i dont know where you got that from and sorry but not even super dooper you woulda avoided this hole, no offense
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    I'm generally cute.

Actually depending on how big the puddle of water was, I might have, anythign to big = too deep = back my ass up and go around, or over the median, atleast I know what is on the median.

Actually I would say you hit him as you didn't slow down to a hazard infront and take proper precautions, aswell as the guy infront of you was turning, mean syou slow down and wait, not continue speed and attempt to avoid at last second. And no many how many times you argue it, me and others wil still think the same way. Atleast you get to mod your car now.

Why don't you just go and try and outrun that tornado now too?

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Man just leave this thread, you have no clue what your talking about and are just here to cause problems. Why dont the "moderators" ever do their PROPER job and close threads when they get out of hand (Weapon_R i am looking in your direction)
    I'm generally cute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2