Quantcast
Cellular Marketplace Specific Rule Update! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Cellular Marketplace Specific Rule Update!

Default Cellular Marketplace Specific Rule Update!

Effective immediately on all new threads, or updated threads:

Cellular phones, PDAs, etc that are BRAND NEW (lifetimer less than 1 hour) will no longer be permitted for sale due to lots of businesses abusing posting privileges in our marketplace.

If the item was received as a gift and is brand new then give it a chance and use it (somebody bought the thing for you!) once it reaches one hour on the life timer then it is a used item and should be sold for less than what a brand new version would go for.

Posts that lack sufficient life timer information will be removed without warning. Reposting these threads will result in a ban from the marketplace. If you are not sure how to check the life timer, please look in the manual. If the manual is still sealed, open it up and read it since its a used item anyway

For those that are using our resources to profit and make money selling electronics, please consider supporting this website by becoming a paid sponsor.

This rule will be used to provide our moderators with an avenue to remove threads but they may not necessarily be able to remove all threads that violate the rule. If you spot a thread that violates these rules, please use the "report this post to moderator" link.
    ---

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Please also note, a life timer of "LOW" or "I don't know how to find out" is simply unaccceptable. Post the real life timer of the phone (or at least somewhat close to it) or the thread will be removed immediately.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    Please also note, a life timer of "LOW" or "I don't know how to find out" is simply unaccceptable. Post the real life timer of the phone (or at least somewhat close to it) or the thread will be removed immediately.