steroids - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: steroids

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

Default steroids

What do you guys think about steroids.

ive been thinking of doing 1 cycle of test,

i dont want to get huge like a bodybuilder but i am pretty small and ive been working out hard for the past 6 months eating 4-5000 calories a day and i cant seen to gain.

all i want is to get up about 15 pounds then keep it there.

what do you guys think?

do it... inject those roids into your ass.

My Ride
    '97 Nissan Pathfinder LE

I don't see why not.
    Some people are funny. They spend money they don't have, to buy things they don't need, to impress people they don't like.

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

ha ha thnx for the advise. basically i want to be stronger for my job and look bigger.

but i can see you guys are childesh and like to be smartasses so nevermind.

you could also maybe help me with my current routine i dunno.

My Ride

If you do one cycle you probably wouldnt get that much bigger in the first place. Secondly do you want to get big to the point where you would risk bad acne, man breasts, small nuts and anger control problems?

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

lol of cousre i don't want those side effect.

you don't think you can gain 15-20 ponds on 1 cycle?

and will anti estrogen pills help with some of the side effevcts?

ermm do i search on steriods and youll find a good thread abou tit somehwere here and how to stack and stuff properly

My Ride
    Impreza RS

I wouldn't bother with roids, if you aren't making any progress now then roids wont help.

Post up your workout and diet...
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

well maybe i was exxageratting, in 6 months i have gone from 135 pounds to 150 but its getting hard to progress past that.

i usually do arms, chest, shoulders,day off, legs, back/neck, day off.

4-5 excersises per muscle lifting 8-10, 6-8, then 4-6. then a 15-20. on about 2 excerises.

my diet isnt to strict, usually a shake in the mourning and night and after workout. alot of chicken and beef. but i also eat fast food about 3-5 times a week.

but latley i have become less motivated becaus eof the lack of gains and i havent been going as often. the past few weeks.

My Ride

It sounds like you've just hit a plateau. For someone whos naturally really skinny gaining 15 lbs over half a year is not too bad. I would suggest just to shock your body by completely changing your workout routine as you might have just adjusted to this routine. And if you are serious about gaining muscle you are going to have to take your diet more seriously as that plays a bigger role than how much you lift or how often.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Instead of steroid injection, may I suggest Beef injection?

My Ride
    99 EK9 Hatch

Originally posted by v8killah
    well maybe i was exxageratting, in 6 months i have gone from 135 pounds to 150 but its getting hard to progress past that.

i usually do arms, chest, shoulders,day off, legs, back/neck, day off.

4-5 excersises per muscle lifting 8-10, 6-8, then 4-6. then a 15-20. on about 2 excerises.

my diet isnt to strict, usually a shake in the mourning and night and after workout. alot of chicken and beef. but i also eat fast food about 3-5 times a week.

but latley i have become less motivated becaus eof the lack of gains and i havent been going as often. the past few weeks.
    I honestly wouldn't suggest steroids, but that's just my opinion, others on this site believe in the benifits and that's fine. You have to decide if you're willing to risk the side effects in order to obtain your goal. If you want to do it properly to minimize any unwanted symptoms you have to be severly strict, no fucking around with them. Fifteen pounds in 6 months is great, I would be happier then a pig in shit if I managed that, i've gained 10 in six months of hard working out and i'm pretty pleased with myself. I suggest breaking up your routine a little more, it sounds like you are doing alot of muscles in the same area per day. As you move through your excersizes you probably find you are becoming weaker and not able to perform the excersize as well as you are capable of. This is what I find for myself if I do too many in one day. I would make shorter work outs concentrating specifically on certain muscle groups. I.E. Biceps, shoulders, and back one day. Triceps, chest, and forearms the next. Then maybe dedicate one day to legs and misc. I would suggest maybe PM'ing up Wildcat, Leah, or one of the other beyond.ca fitness enthusiasts with all your questions, they should provide educated advice and insight. You might also want to see a personal trainer as they will be able to set you up with a plan that will provide you maximum gains. If your heart is set on juicing then I would maybe consider trying out creatine and other supliments prior, if you still aren't seeing what you want and you feel steroids are proper for you then go for it.
    Last edited by A_3; 06-25-2005 at 03:57 PM.

Photograph courtesy of the Calgary Police Service

Hey dude , I think you are on the wrong forum for asking about Steriods...Have you looked at what product you will be using? Have you looked at what products are going to help your liver when you are doing roids? How about how long your cycle is? And what you are going to take after you are done you cycle to maintain the body mass you have gained. I think you should check out the Steriod Forum at bodybuilders.com , its a good read , just make sure you do a search , know your product , know your goals , and know a source you can get your juice from.

Edit: Also do you know how to inject? Or are you going to take them oral?
    Last edited by JAYMEZ; 06-25-2005 at 04:53 PM.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

There's many different types of roids out there. They work well and all but this is for short term only. I hear a lot of bad things about roids, i was even thinking about trying it myself. But after reaseaching into it, i decided that i would rather do it naturally and work at it then taking shortcuts and putting my body through all that added stress and the side effects. IMO the side effects out weigh the gains. If I was you, I'd just do it naturally and take your time. 1 cycle will do nothing for you except make you look a little bigger just for that cycle. Once your done, your fast muscle will disappear just as fast. I know guys that've been on this shit for years. Yeah their pretty big and all, but when I see them during winter - when they're not pumping the roids, they're like so small. i have one friend that started it just to try and was only going to do the 1 cycle but he's been on the shit now for 2 years on and off. He gets all ripped, cycles down get small then roids up again to gets big. He says he doesn't like being small so that is why he won't kick the shit in the can.

Stay awaw from that shit dude. Just take your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

Thnx for all of your advise... i would really like to hear from some users or past users as well.

i myself agreg ine that i need to shock my body to get past this plateau i have reached and was thinking steroids was a good shock.

but yah if anyone waqs wondering it is 500mg? injection of test apparently top quality but when that word is used for an illeagal substance that could mean many things. and a 8 week cycle. 1 shot a week.

i am still contemplating and doing alot of research, but if i do decide to do them i will keep you guys updated on my progress for referance for future users.

steroids sucks balls don't use that shit, just buy a bowflex and work out daily.

if you want 15lbs, there are better ways than doing it than with roids.
    Like everyone else in here says, diet is very important. Stick with a strict diet and keep working out and you'll see that 15lbs in no time.

Originally posted by v8killah
    Thnx for all of your advise... i would really like to hear from some users or past users as well.

i myself agreg ine that i need to shock my body to get past this plateau i have reached and was thinking steroids was a good shock.

but yah if anyone waqs wondering it is 500mg? injection of test apparently top quality but when that word is used for an illeagal substance that could mean many things. and a 8 week cycle. 1 shot a week.

i am still contemplating and doing alot of research, but if i do decide to do them i will keep you guys updated on my progress for referance for future users.

Where would you get your Test from? And what kind ? And if you do start , get some pictures up , it would be cool to see
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

do not buy a bowflex, its junk

and as far as steroids go, do you think you are ready to give your self hormone therapy, which it is, when you don't even know the most basic concepts of natural muscle building?

You haven't hit a plateu, you are just finished with your newbie gains, now is when your diet and intensity really come into play.

Also there is no way in hell you are consistently eating 5000 cals a day and not gaining, whether it be muscle or fat, you will gain.
    5000 cals = 5 Big Mac meals a day, alot more food if you are eating even remotely healthy.

My Ride
    MDX

Years ago, I did a cycle of deca, stacked with sust 250 and winstrol tabs. Awesome gains, but I got real sick afterwards. A combination of roids, and dumbass drinking booze, left me open for the worst flu I have ever had. I went from 145 to 172 rock solid. In 3 days I lost 15lbs with the flu, and never gained it back. Not something I would do again.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast