Quantcast
Magazine Subscriptions? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Magazine Subscriptions?

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Default Magazine Subscriptions?

Hey Guys,

Yeah, I always find myself buying the same couple of magazines over and over again, and I was just wondering if there might be some cheap way to get magazine subscriptions like there are in States, it doesn't seem to be too popular up here. I was looking at getting something like Car and Driver, Top Gear, GQ, Mens Health etc. I remember my parents always used to get those publishers clearing house coupons for cheap subscriptions but that stopped a while back.

Any ideas?

Neil
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Default Re: Magazine Subscriptions?

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
    Hey Guys,

Yeah, I always find myself buying the same couple of magazines over and over again, and I was just wondering if there might be some cheap way to get magazine subscriptions like there are in States, it doesn't seem to be too popular up here. I was looking at getting something like Car and Driver, Top Gear, GQ, Mens Health etc. I remember my parents always used to get those publishers clearing house coupons for cheap subscriptions but that stopped a while back.

Any ideas?

Neil
    If you keep buying those magazines, then you should have a ton of suscription postcards that fly out. Those prices are normally for the US but canadian prices are very comparable. Just call and ask them. Especially around christmas you can get some real nice deals. I had a Maxim suscription for 3 yrs and it was costing me $2.20/issue. Men's Health was at the most $2.70/issue (prices from a few years back so tag on 20-30%). Keep checking online too. With the US currency so weak, you can go sign up online and still save avg. 40% of cover price.

"Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best invisible friend" - Yasser Arafat

My Ride
    Cayman

Royal Bank Visa has some discuonts on some mags, I will look for my statement n get the info on which magazines u can get deals on