Quantcast
tattoo/piercing places - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tattoo/piercing places

Default tattoo/piercing places

Hey
    Does anyone know of a good clean place to have piercings done? Looking for some friends to get some nose piercings.

Thanks
    Oh and besides Immaculate Concept and Iron Will thanks

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Esoterik in the N.E. by Marlborough Mall...yeah I know, but they did my last tat, and do peircings.

As well as I dont know if these guy sare still open, but there was a place in Kensginton a couple of years back when I got the tops of my ears done. Body Inc.
    ...@therealarifjina...

Smileing Budha , Bushido ( I got all my peirceings done here)
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

Bushido rocks. I get all my tats done there.

My Ride
    bb4

bushido is really good, its where i go
    dammit i need to stop getting peirced
    JDM HOTNESS
    Mods:JDM 1peice headlights.-.96' JDM ITR Wheels.-.Tein Superstreet Coilovers.-.Carbonfibre Hood.-.Spoon resevior socks.-.AEM CAI.-.
    Future Mods:5spd Conversion(priority cuz auto sucks!)

i got my nose pierced on main street in vancouver. ....i got rid of it after a couple months tho, even though it looked sweet i didnt think i could rock it everyday ....

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

bushido is the only place for me

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by EK 2.0
    Esoterik in the N.E. by Marlborough Mall...yeah I know, but they did my last tat, and do peircings.

As well as I dont know if these guy sare still open, but there was a place in Kensginton a couple of years back when I got the tops of my ears done. Body Inc.
    ya this place is good... i got my piercings done there

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Smiling Buddha and Bushido, as many have said.

ye body inc is still open, i got my nipple pierced there when i was 16, and then got it re-pierced at divine on 17th, it looks run down, but they're room is really clean, sanitized, you're not allowed to wear your shoes inside and on wednesdays and i think sundays, they give discounts on piercings.

as for tattoo places, i've been to smiling buddha and art house inc. smiling buddha is great...and art house inc has some wierd method IMO, cuz the shading hurt more than the outline for me, my friend said the same thing. i know a few people that got tatties at Esoterik, i heard they're pretty good.
    Mercs

My Ride
    ????

Divine on 17th is awesome.. my gf had her's done there wed they give u 10$ off on wed and sun plus the guy talks u through everything doesnt even give u a chance to be nerveous. he actually does the peircin free hand really awesome at it ask for matt... i recomend them above and beyond.. located on 17th and 7th right by le chatue

My Ride
    '97 Nissan Pathfinder LE

I used Body Inc for both my nipples, and my 2 tongue rings. Pretty good I'd say.
    Some people are funny. They spend money they don't have, to buy things they don't need, to impress people they don't like.

Thanks everyone! I'll call Divine tomorrow and likely end up there! thanks for all the input
    and if anyone was wondering why I said No to Immaculate Concept and Iron Will.. Iron Will ===very little jewelry selection and Immaculate is closed on Tues/Wed.. no other reason

My Ride
    2007 Nissan Versa

Tribal Expression down on 16th Ave, by SAIT. It's a fairly new shop (Opened January of this year). Keith Kennedy is the piercer there, he has been piercing in Calgary for over 12 years, most of those at To The Point on 33 Ave.

His shop is the only exclusive piercing studio in calgary, and they make all their own custom jewelry in the store.. so if you need anything that they dont have in stock, they can make it for you.

He also has one of the cleanest shops around. They have a Statim 5000 Autoclave which is one of the best and fastest around (which also can provide a print out of the temperatures and pressures within the autoclave, to guarantee that tools and jewelry has been properly sterilized.

I highly recommend Keith for ANY piercing done in Calgary (especially surface, genital, and multiple piercings with one piece of jewelry). One of the nicest guys I've ever met, and IMO, the best piercer in Calgary.

My Ride
    Civic SiG

I just peirced my nose this weekend at Body inc. I got a little diamon stud, and it was a very good and clean experience the guy made me feel comfortable( as I am a total wuss) and it didn't really hurt at all.

You can't start a fire without a spark

bushido is sweet i got my clit ring done there.

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

Originally posted by iblizzard
    Tribal Expression down on 16th Ave, by SAIT. It's a fairly new shop (Opened January of this year). Keith Kennedy is the piercer there, he has been piercing in Calgary for over 12 years, most of those at To The Point on 33 Ave.

His shop is the only exclusive piercing studio in calgary, and they make all their own custom jewelry in the store.. so if you need anything that they dont have in stock, they can make it for you.

He also has one of the cleanest shops around. They have a Statim 5000 Autoclave which is one of the best and fastest around (which also can provide a print out of the temperatures and pressures within the autoclave, to guarantee that tools and jewelry has been properly sterilized.

I highly recommend Keith for ANY piercing done in Calgary (especially surface, genital, and multiple piercings with one piece of jewelry). One of the nicest guys I've ever met, and IMO, the best piercer in Calgary.

I got my tragus done there and he's AWESOME. I highly recommend him!

My Ride
    98 V70 T5M

Bushido, Doug's a good guy over there. I personally haven't had any work by him, but he's done tat's on most of my friends. They're all very happy with his work.

My Ride
    Squdixxer 600

Hey, bringing a old thread back up. I'm thinking of getting my eyebrow priced at Smileing Budha on Friday. Anyone got one? Did it hurt? Do I have to make an appointment or anything for a pricing? Iv never really had a hole in me before.(No homo)

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Zigo
    Hey, bringing a old thread back up. I'm thinking of getting my eyebrow priced at Smileing Budha on Friday. Anyone got one? Did it hurt? Do I have to make an appointment or anything for a pricing? Iv never really had a hole in me before.(No homo)
    No homo? Sorry son, I just can't see it.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast