Quantcast
24 Karats - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 24 Karats

Default 24 Karats

Has anyone heard of/used this line of car wax/soap? They had a booth setup at the stampede. Just wondering if this stuff is any good.

My Ride
    BMW E70

I know some people that bought some of it and apparently it works really well. I have yet to try it on my car, but one of them has a black 04 Civic that has probably only been washed 6 times in its life and apaprently it came out looking like new. The other 2 cars they tried it on were silver and blue. I am not sure what other products they have used in the past to compare against 24 Karat.

Cool thanks. I posted this on the mazda 3 forums also and didnt' get any responses. I googled it and didn't find many hits. I was starting to wonder if the product was crap. Just incase, I think I'll try it on my mom's car first

My Ride
    XL7

My Ride
    6.2L V8 AMG

where can you buy it ... other than the stampede grounds

you better watch out, it sounds like a company will disapear if something happens to your paint.

My Ride
    2011 Subaru Impreza

I have a silver car, and I saw the demo at the stampede.. they removed spray paint off the hood of the car! and then they burned metal on the hood of the car.. all this on the hood which was 'supposedly' treated with the 24k system.. worked before my eyes.. so I bought a set.

I tried it on my car, and overall, I'm pretty impressed! it came with car shampoo, car wax, and the spray for the dash.

I havent tried meguiars wax yet, so I cant compare it to that or anything, but so far, it's the best wax I've bought... supposedly, you only need to use it twice a year.. and that's it.

My Ride
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Needs a new ride)

Anybody know where I can buy more? He said any motorcycle or detailing shop will carry. I tried Google, but no luck. Thanks.

My Ride
    2007 Yaris

I saw a demo for this product as well and I'd like to get more. I bought the wax shampoo and stuff for the interior. I do have an order form but I don't know if it is still available.

The address I have for this product is:

3871461 Canada Inc.
    532 Montreal Road Suite 436
    Ottawa, Ontario
    K1K 4R4

I'd love to have more. It was the best I ever used. I only just found a copy of the order form and would love to know if it is still available.