Quantcast
Strong Wheel Cleaner Needed ASAP - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Strong Wheel Cleaner Needed ASAP

My Ride
    Subaru GR

Default Strong Wheel Cleaner Needed ASAP

Hey, just wondering what you guys/gals would use to clean some very resistent grime on some wheels. The wheels are painted so I don't think I can use the orange stuff.

Any input is greatly apprichated

Oh yeah, and just purchased the Meguaires Hot Rims (didn't work)
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    Giant Reign

Go to the harley dealership and get P21S wheel cleaner, it's not acidic so it will be gentler on your wheels but should get rid of the brake dust, grime, etc. Once you've cleaned them use a sealant or at least a wax to help keep them cleaner easier.
    Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing an inverse correlation between intelligence averages and the "importance of religion" to the testee.

My Ride
    Giant Reign

And yours wheels will have a clearcoat on them, so you should treat them accordingly. I don't know what you mean by 'orange stuff'.
    Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing an inverse correlation between intelligence averages and the "importance of religion" to the testee.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

thnx....I'll check it out, I meant orange burst, its highly acidic and not good for paint. But stuff works wonders from what ppl say....
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride

Ive noticed for some road grime , no cleaner really gets it off and the best thing is to do some manual labor and use something like a old toothbrush to get that grime out of all hard to reach parts of the rim.

SimpleGreen - the brown stuff dripped off my tires and wheels as soon as I sprayed it on.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by mike23w
    SimpleGreen - the brown stuff dripped off my tires and wheels as soon as I sprayed it on.
    pH 9.35.

They have a specific foaming wheel cleaner, but I just use the engine degreaser spray bottle and it works well.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    pH 9.35.

They have a specific foaming wheel cleaner, but I just use the engine degreaser spray bottle and it works well.

I just used Simple green pro series rim cleaner last night on my caked rims. It removed the awful ceramic dust pretty easily and only cost 8.99.