Quantcast
Idiot Vdub owner @ chinook - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Idiot Vdub owner @ chinook

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

Red face Idiot Vdub owner @ chinook

So Im in a loaner c230 kompressor last night leaving chinook.. and guy rolls up with a pretty nice volks.. I notice his girlfriend looking at my car/him take notice.. the conversation in their car turns into how shitty the braking system on my loaner car is.. my girlfriend is laughing because hes noticeably pointing at my wheel while flapping off about "mercedes sucks etc"

I roll my window down to listen some more he mentioned something about a race.. I said "I dont know.. thhose are some pretty nice brakes.. you might have something under the hood..."(noticing his cross drilled vented rotors) in true poser fashion he interrupts me "Deez brakez are better than yorz yo! Shits drilled yo!" me: "No shit stupid, I have a set on my SL.. " Sits with a confused look on his face, me-" Ok later stupid" I heard him talking a bunch more shit as I was leaving the intersection..r

I would wager his girlfriend said something nice about the mercedes I was driving... which in turn made his penis shrink.. so in a defensive move he began thrashing on the car I was driving... when I initially was commenting to my girlfriend about how nice I thought his car was..

If youre on here, dont be such a little pussy, you pussy-lip face was the topic of a few comic conversations last night. It was funny I said to my girlfriend "Wow I bet that think stops on a dime" and then you are off in the background "Fuckin junk mercedes blah bblah blah.. I bet he only paid 5 grand..." etc. Insecurity I guess hey?

I honestly never thought I would hear the words "arrogant-vdub-owner" in the same sentence..

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

people are always jealous of shit that they dont have, hence keying,spitting on cars,throwing shit at cars..you can be if homey had your loaner car, he wouldnt be making fun of it. ive heard people dissing ferraris saying theyre slow and "that wing looks stupid" but you can be if they were offered one,theyd piss their pants..what are they going to say, " screw the ferrari, my 92 civic is WAY cooler than that"
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

yikes.. smacks of some insecurity on his part. too many of these guys around that have to act like that with their chick because they are threatened by another guy. hah.

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

The fucked up part.. is that his car is likely faster than the one Im in.. not nearly as nice.. but quicker and probably better performer.. lol.

It was also scary being at marlboro mall last night.. for some reason there seemed to be a lot of homeless people out and about.. we parked.. got out.. looked around at the people eyeing me up like a fat kid on a hero sandwich.. said fuck it n took off.

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Originally posted by TheBenzo
    we parked.. got out.. looked around at the people eyeing me up like a fat kid on a hero sandwich.. said fuck it n took off.
    Some homeless lady was running through stopped traffic downtown last night at about 9ish, trying to hit people up for money/cigarettes. I got that same look you just described and as she started to move over towards my car, light turned green and i got the fuck outta there.
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

^^^^ those scary ass homeless ladies hey? thats golden..
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

Up on 32nd today a large blacked out van was beside me at a light, I had my windows down for a chang since this summer sucks and I don't need my ac... But anyyyways, he rolled down his window and started talking to me.. turns out it was a milatary van and he was in full camo..

"nice wheels, ya got there.. mm hmmm nice set of wheels"

Not sure if he meant the car itself or just the rims, but I'll take it! I said thanks and we were on our way... Much better experience than yours and frankly should happen more often.. not to my pos car, just in general, give props and get along...

As for that homeless lady, what a nut job, I ran in to her last on canada day outside of bottlescrew bills (they tend to nap under the bridge there) she had some weird hat on waving flags running around, came right up to my window wavin the flag in my face... I was like what in the hell was that? and kept on my way... Next light an older native guy with a swiffer wet jet trying to wash peoples windows!!!... At first I thought now this is odd as hell, but then I remembered the lady at the last light and said to myself... meh..
    Last edited by Supa Dexta; 07-21-2005 at 04:19 PM.

My Ride
    350z

You should get in to a little bit more detail about his ride. I wanna see this fool, and mac his old lady.

My Ride
    2002 Lexus GS430

whut kind of volks and whut color?
    Oliver

My Ride
    Audi S4 6spd

yea curious to what car for sure.. doesn't sound like any of my homies..

My Ride
    APR Audi S4

Originally posted by lsc2g
    yea curious to what car for sure.. doesn't sound like any of my homies..
    Not every Calgary VDUB owner is on NewVeeDub Ryan.

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

Grey hatch with nice brakes. Lowered.. I dont know.. its not that big of a deal-yo.

My Ride
    V167

it was me

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

try driving an RHD skyline. people pull up to you asking you why you're stupid enough to drive on the wrong side of the car

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

Originally posted by nismodrifter
    it was me
    Nah, I ve read some of your posts.. you couldnt POSSIBLY be that stupid. It wasnt a diesel either.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

Some homeless lady was running through stopped traffic downtown last night at about 9ish, trying to hit people up for money/cigarettes. I got that same look you just described and as she started to move over towards my car, light turned green and i got the fuck outta there.

i hit one of those "bitchs" one night, tried to squeegee my fuckin window with water dirtier than herself. Needless to say, i wasnt impressed when she dripped it all over my car. She didnt even get the pennies from my coin collection

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

sounds like jelousy to me
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

I personally like the kompressors hwo do they drive?
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

drove a used 1 at my dealership, bright bright red, clutch is a little sticky or something, dunno, that might have been the 80k's on it, nice little german automobile, turn of esp or vsa whatever they call it.. good times

lol oh yeah, when gassing up, was pretty embaressing, my knowledge of german autos and their functionality/features is horrible, gas lane attendant had to show me how to open the gas tank cap
    Last edited by n1zm0; 07-27-2005 at 10:58 AM.