Quantcast
wtb: body parts for an '88 crx,and anything that can make a stock 88 crx less...stock - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: wtb: body parts for an '88 crx,and anything that can make a stock 88 crx less...stock

My Ride
    88 crx

Default wtb: body parts for an '88 crx,and anything that can make a stock 88 crx less...stock

ok, i just got an '88 crx cx, but its really rusted, and i need new panels and doors, perferebly red. i need new doors, and back side panels. the front and back are ok. my buddy was looking at it, and he told me that if we took off that black thing under the door, it would be all deteriourated. im also looking to buy anything that i can put into my crx to make it nice. i'm looking for cheap stuff, cause i just bought the car, and i havent got much $$$ left. i eventually want to buy rims, exhaust, a header, a bodykit...but if i can get this shit now, for cheap, than i might as well go for it now, so that when i do got more money, i dont gotta pay a lot. ive attached a picture of a car similar to mine, and i kinda drew in where the rust is. its pretty much the same on both sides. if anybodys got anything that they want too sell, or if you know of anyone who does, please let me know. i could buy anything that will fit my car, and make it better. please let me know if you can help me. or pm me. i'd appreciate any help i can get. its an awesom little car, but the sight of all that rust hurts my eyes, and i dont want to drive a car thats stock. thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    88 crx

nobody?

My Ride
    2008 Honda Civic

http://www.rustrepair.com/app2/onlinecat.htm?p=sm

good to see another rex on the boards

My Ride
    88 crx

nobodys got nothing?