Quantcast
Street racing with a bunch of show offs! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Street racing with a bunch of show offs!

My Ride
    CL9

street racing so don;t make youself look stupid
    IT'S NOT K SERIES....IT'S K SERIOUS

My Ride
    toyota MR2

I was in the molson Canadian company van yesterday and some "tools" in a silver ford exlporer sqawks their tires at the lights takes off on Macleod tr fingering us like we were trying to race... we are all like WTF and all the girls we had in the van were like "what fucking losers!!" The only thing worse than street racing is streetracing in minivans!

That thing always attracts the wrong attention. (especially from the people who want free shit.)

Anyways if you guys are on here you are extremely uncool and your buddy is a fucking terrible driver. I dont see why to intended on brake checking us up macleod tr. and consistantly cutting in front of us.. Now that i think of it your lucky we didnt take down your plates or take a vid with the camera we had just to pwn you ass
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by RickDaTuner
    im with this guy...

you must be a bit older than most people here though
    Says the guy who's car shoots fire

Originally posted by thinmyster

That thing always attracts the wrong attention. (especially from the people who want free shit.)

these guys definitely lack some attention of some sort. really pathetic way of having fun.

My friend's officemate got two cops infront of his door step after speeding in barlow. The cops got a complaint who just phoned in... apparently, you can call the cops if you see people driving erratically... and they really check them out. You can definitely phone the police if you see erratic drivers....

My neighbor was racing on the streets and cops patroling by cought them. They got their face literrally on the streets, hand cuffs and all that crazy shit. Obviously, the cops were so pissed.

After sleeping in jail, charges on top of charges, thousands of fines and lawyers fee, 3 years without drivers license, and 4years of $3800 annual auto insurance (after they get their license again) for his 1992 corolla.... now he is driving like a real man!

My Ride
    ferrari enzo.....lol jk

iam not sayin i street race but , whoever takes the risk of totalling their ride because of careless driving is an idiot to start with, its never gonna stop anyways

i learned my lesson after drifting in winter. now i drive more careful then most people i know. these young kids will learn once they see the repair bill for driving like an idiot.

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by DannyO
    Yea I agree I was never someone doing stupid shit on the roads (minus a couple stupid things) but as you get older you get smarter about how things work in the real world, I have been toyed with alot on the road but haven't given in, now I just plan on getting a helmet and getting into autocross.

But its how it is with age,

16 - Your the best driver in the world and your invincable.

19 - You still drive crazy now and then, but you start to realise your mortal and can be hurt BAD, you also noticed a speed sign for the first time.

22 - You drive fairly normal and you respect other drivers, you realise that the 16 year olds are pretty stupid alot of the time.

25 - Those 16 year olds REALLY are starting to piss you off, and you now stick to the speedlimit most the time.

30+ - Your now a respectable driver.

50+ - You start to get abit worried about other cars and always stick to the speedlimit or being under it.

65+ - You get overtaken alot and have trouble remembering what driving is.

75+ - Your now a threat to the safety of others and yourself, you now stick to a strick speedlimit of driving 30 UNDER the limit.

85+ - Dear Lord SAVE US.

That is pretty much right on the spot!!! Thats pretty much how I felt when I was 16, and now how I am feeling at 19. Not saying that I never overspeed, but I am thinking twice or more before doing that.

My Ride
    2008 Z06

There's no problem racing from a light. It seems that talking on your cellphone or highspeed weaving in and out of traffic is more dangerous.
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

Originally posted by thinmyster
    I was in the molson Canadian company van yesterday and some "tools" in a silver ford exlporer sqawks their tires at the lights takes off on Macleod tr fingering us like we were trying to race... we are all like WTF and all the girls we had in the van were like "what fucking losers!!"
    Oh yeah, I've seen that too. I was in 16ave going west to deerfoot by radison hotel. I was driving my minivan and a guy on my right is on Lexus IS300 (black and must be super/turbo charged having the intercooler) and on his right was a magnum! He was reving, honkin his horn to the guy in magnum. Then came the greenlights, tires squeeking and he was seriously speeding.... the guy in magnum just didn't go and was laughing with his buddy!! The IS300 guys just looks so stupid racing by himself.

My Ride
    Perpetual Test Drive

Street racing isnt cool, it is stupid. Leave it for the track. Although, when calgary was a small city, my dad raced at the end of Deer Foot trail in old muscle cars and stuff. I guess if it isnt crowded and you know how to drive fast it might be ok if your not indangering other people.
    War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thinmyster
    [B] The only thing worse than street racing is streetracing in minivans!
    YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!! ( it wasnt me by the way)
    i drive the speed limit, unless im provoked by some hot car at the lights. and even then, it dosnt last too long.
    ^these opinions are not unlike my lower intestine... stinky, and loaded with danger!

My Ride
    '08 Lancer GTS & '06 ZX10

Originally posted by MK3HKS
    iam not sayin i street race but , whoever takes the risk of totalling their ride because of careless driving is an idiot to start with, its never gonna stop anyways
    Uhm. I am not really concerned with some jackass who is street racing wrecking his ride (personally, let him). I'm more concerned about the jackass who is street racing blowing a crosswalk and slamming in to a pedestrian who was innocently crossing the street. Or, the jackass street racing losing control of his ride, slamming in to someone else and killing an innocent person. (Not to say anyone here is a bad driver, but it could happen...)

A good example would be last year's RCMP death when a street racer slammed in to a MARKED police cruiser in an intersection and killed the member driving it...
    Terrorists suck.

Originally posted by bspot

I just saw that thread!! oh yeah...

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

Originally posted by bspot

what what? haha the only time you will see it shot flames is at Auto-X on friday nights, or when i rip up and down my local mountain course, driving arround the city doesnt get the Trubo hot enought to ignite the unspent gas... but yeah

says the guy with the Flame thower of an exhaust..

HAAAAAARRRR!!!!

but anywho im glad that we are actually atracting some more well rounded members here to beyond, its almost as though this forum is maturing

My Ride
    1994 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe

Originally posted by Aleks
    I drive like a normal person most of the time. There is an odd red light dash here and there, gotta keep working the gaskets so they don't seize up

What pisses me off is the fact that people in Calgary are clueless when it comes to driving Etiquette. When you're going 95km/h in the far left lane on Deerfoot you will get some dirty looks. People turning left going into the far right lane accross 4 lanes of traffic. etc etc. This stuff is bugging me more and more every day.
    Oh man do I hear you... I drive over 100 clicks a day for work and I am reallyyyy starting to get ticked, like to the point of yelling at other people who can't hear me and cussing a lot. It's just that people don't pay attention to what's going on around them, especially behind them. The left lane rule is by far the most aggravating when you are in a hurry and some woman doesn't see you riding her ass going 100, because when I'm not speeding, I move over for those who are... people in Europe understand this stuff. I'm 20 and so I've been driving for 4 years now, not including the 2 years w/ a learner's and I speed all the time (perhaps a little stupid, but I'm hoping I will get over it w/ time... or maybe I'll get over it if I swap in a H22... hmm), I have never been pulled over, and I have never gotten close to getting in an accident, BUT I have been rear-ended twice, first time I wrote off my Accord, second time, I just got really pissed. The point of what I'm saying I think, is that at least 90% of people on the road are incapable of being properly aware of their environment and what is going on around them, because driving on its own is simple, just stick to a lane, the tough part is the other people on the road.

Oh BTW, both times I got hit by middle aged men who both claimed "I just wasn't paying attention"... exactly, ya reets

My Ride
    06 Ralliart.

^

It should appropriate in those situations to break both their legs and keep them off the roads for an extended period of time. I bet the would learn very quickly not to drive while distracted.
    "Hey, I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

My Ride
    F150, Dieselgate Jetta, Mustang

Well its settled, all drivers on beyond are angels, never speed, never floor it from a red light, never change lanes unless they are exiting, always take their car to the track to take it above the speed limit, wow, it only all calgary drivers were like all you guys.

One word comes to my mind, hypocritical............

Originally posted by DannyO
    Yea I agree I was never someone doing stupid shit on the roads (minus a couple stupid things) but as you get older you get smarter about how things work in the real world, I have been toyed with alot on the road but haven't given in, now I just plan on getting a helmet and getting into autocross.

But its how it is with age,

16 - Your the best driver in the world and your invincable.

19 - You still drive crazy now and then, but you start to realise your mortal and can be hurt BAD, you also noticed a speed sign for the first time.

22 - You drive fairly normal and you respect other drivers, you realise that the 16 year olds are pretty stupid alot of the time.

25 - Those 16 year olds REALLY are starting to piss you off, and you now stick to the speedlimit most the time.

30+ - Your now a respectable driver.

50+ - You start to get abit worried about other cars and always stick to the speedlimit or being under it.

65+ - You get overtaken alot and have trouble remembering what driving is.

75+ - Your now a threat to the safety of others and yourself, you now stick to a strick speedlimit of driving 30 UNDER the limit.

85+ - Dear Lord SAVE US.
    lol thats perfect

im 22 and i drive like im 25

i never race... mostly cause im in a saturn but i do speed when the road is empty. i usually drive late at night and ill find big long roads where i can see how fast i can go. such as the 22x bridge from mackenzie to sundance, i can see the end of the bridge from the beginning so i gun it from there. if i see a set of headlights coming at me ill brake WAY before they get close.

i would never endanger anybodies life except my own for my stupidity.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by YamaLube
    Well its settled, all drivers on beyond are angels, never speed, never floor it from a red light, never change lanes unless they are exiting, always take their car to the track to take it above the speed limit, wow, it only all calgary drivers were like all you guys.

One word comes to my mind, hypocritical............

you just dont get it do you??

it's not about that...I will be the FIRST to tell you I am NO angel on the roads. But what it dose boil down to, I don't come on here after a night of beating up on Mustangs and boast about it...or make a thread about how I beat so and so on macleod doing a buck fifty...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Originally posted by EK 2.0

it's not about that...I will be the FIRST to tell you I am NO angel on the roads. But what it dose boil down to, I don't come on here after a night of beating up on Mustangs and boast about it...or make a thread about how I beat so and so on macleod doing a buck fifty...
    exactly, If i made a thread for every car I destroyed out there my post count would be a lot higher than what it is

My Ride
    F150, Dieselgate Jetta, Mustang

Originally posted by EK 2.0

I didn't realize that was what this thread was about, I thought it was about grandpa in his Infinity asking why two burnouts were racing their camaro and mustang? Come to think of it, I never see anyone on here boasting about a night of beating anything? Are you lost?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast