2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default FS: 1994 Nissan Pickup Truck

selling for a friend.
    - 264094km
    - Green in color
    - rebuilt engine
    - 5 speed standard
    - pickup cover

i'm not too sure of the specifics but i'll try my best. Hes looking for $2500

PM me for contact details.

Here are some pictures.. he only took these 4 since he wanted a picture for the autotrader.. why he didn't get some of the front or other side is beyond me but theres not major damage or anything like that.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

pmed

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

pm relied
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

I have a couple questions, when was the engine rebuilt, and how much without the topper?
    thanks

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by 5.0
    I have a couple questions, when was the engine rebuilt, and how much without the topper?
    thanks
    Off my head the engine was rebuilt a couple years ago I believe and the topper comes with it. He has no use for it and is selling for cheap since he needs to get rid of it since he has his new vehicle. PM if you need his number...

Also he was saying theres a bit of work that has to be done. It sounds like the rotors need to replaced, and a few other things that i can't remember. this reflects the price.