Quantcast
kid scratches my car with b-ball then tells me off - what to do? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: kid scratches my car with b-ball then tells me off - what to do?

Just throw the basketball at their lights and hope it smashes it. When questioned, reply with... "so what?".

Done.
    ---

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

Originally posted by BokCh0y

she is U-G-L-Y. short, fat, looks like a man with mosquito bite tits. will get pics.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by kenny
    Just throw the basketball at their lights and hope it smashes it. When questioned, reply with... "so what?".

Done.

werrd...this is what I would have done...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    95 Talon ESi

sleep with the mom, become the bastard's new step dad, ship his ass to military school and get the lesbo some golf lessons hahaha. but seriously i'd get your employer to draft up a statement of the time and pay your losing and give it to the neighbor. if she says she's not paying it threaten her with legal action... if that doesn't work go with my first suggestion

My Ride
    2007 Nissan Versa

what do i say to a 17 year old lesbo with tons of fem friends? I don't want them to rape my wife.

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by kenny

Done.

My Ride
    Chevrolegs

I don't know if you could get money for time lost at work because scratch free paint isn't required to commute to work and back, so I would show them the estimate, tell em to pay it or you'll take it to court and bill them for lost time at work. (Again, I doubt this would actually fly in court because you could bring the car in on your day off)

Ignorant people really piss me off, sinking to their level might feel really good, but it will most likely only make your situation worse.

If she has a husband, talk to him, hopefully he won't be as trashy as the rest of his dirtbag family.

good luck with everything, we can only hope the basketball finds it's way to the front of a moving truck with the boy not far behind
    ...foolish would be buying a car that is no fun to drive.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

he scratched the lexus??!!! i would have lost it personally...we're irish so our first reaction would have been to blow up his house. but file a claim with the police department and have the carpet munchers pay for it and if she starts beaking off at you, feed the muff diver an uppercut as a reaction....
    Last edited by civic_stylez; 07-29-2005 at 01:31 PM.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

I would have reacted with an upper cut.

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

So your car is in the driveway, and the basket ball court driveway is right next to it? I hate to tell you but unless the kid is intentionally throwing it at the car, you're not going to get much sympathy from non-car people. Kids play basketball in driveways, and sometimes balls bounce away. Same with shooting tenis balls at the garage door with a hockey stick. Or a skateborder falling down and his board hitting your tire/wheel. Those are reasonable costs for living in a tightly spaced community.

What are you going to say - you can't play basketball because your ball might hit a car? That's not reasonable. Now if he's playing baseball in the driveway then it's a different story.

Park it in the garage, or move somewhere with a bigger lot like Springbank.

Khyron
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

Call the police and file a complaint. Or call 3-1-1 and see what you can do with a bylaw officer.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

destroy the batards bball the next time you see him, or destroy his basketball hoop
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by Khyron
    So your car is in the driveway, and the basket ball court driveway is right next to it? I hate to tell you but unless the kid is intentionally throwing it at the car, you're not going to get much sympathy from non-car people. Kids play basketball in driveways, and sometimes balls bounce away. Same with shooting tenis balls at the garage door with a hockey stick. Or a skateborder falling down and his board hitting your tire/wheel. Those are reasonable costs for living in a tightly spaced community.

What are you going to say - you can't play basketball because your ball might hit a car? That's not reasonable. Now if he's playing baseball in the driveway then it's a different story.

Park it in the garage, or move somewhere with a bigger lot like Springbank.

Khyron
    I moved my car to the other side of the driveway just so he couldn't make contact. It isn't a tightly spaced community. From the edge of his b-ball net to my driveway is like 7 feet. Then from the start of the left side of my drive way to the right side is like 20 feet. How the hell was I suppossed to know he was that terrible at b-ball? Who misses a shot and ends up throwing the ball like from his driveway to mine like 40 some odd feet or more? On top of that my issue isn't that I don't want the kid to play anymore. My issue is his ignorant behavior. Is it that hard to apologize or be a little more cautious? I just taught my youngest boy to ride a bike - the b-ball kids mom parks on the street - yet i have the courtesy to tell my boys to ride away from that kids mom's car. i tell the kids to stay away from everyone parked car as the last thing i want is them to smoke and scratch up someone else's ride. Courtesy........

and yes...HE IS PLAYING b-ball on the driveway. He's not playing on a court or anything. Just the driveway.
    Last edited by BokCh0y; 07-29-2005 at 03:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

Originally posted by civic_stylez
    he scratched the lexus??!!!
    yeah he scratch the lexus alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

dude that sucks. the gxe is a nice little car.
    i dunno, i'd be more worried about the family's whole attitude towards other peoples property & what the little shithead will do next. retaliating will make it worse on your part, seeing how you said the mom and rug muncher cousin are hotheads and as clueless as the kid.. are they like this with other issues??

if i were you, i would get a letter drafted from a lawyer or someone (yourself) who has big teeth and can be harsh. give it to them and let them know if this is going to be an ongoing problem....
    Last edited by rmk; 07-29-2005 at 03:17 PM.

My Ride
    A Honda Product!

she is U-G-L-Y. short, fat, looks like a man with mosquito bite tits. will get pics.
    Most of them are!!!

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Derrick,

This is what I would do.
    Attach a Phillips screwdriver to the end of the handlebar grip on your childs bicycle.
    Then, have you kid ride his bike right beside your neighbours car, and make sure the screwdriver scrapes along the side of the car while your kid rides by it.

You will get extra points if the mother and carpet muncher are watching....

^^
    Thats a nice choice, Say to your kid it gives the bike more spunk.. Even tho im sure that will cause some kind of retarded retalliation by the neighbours. Since they seem like hot headed bimbos from what your telling us.
    I wouldnt sink to there level even tho it feels good, just go talk to the bylaw officers... IF nothing else happens
    Buy a 100$ Bb gun with a scope... Shoot out Xmas lights.. Or any stringed lights/Deck lights It works well, U know how much of a B**** it is to fix those things...
    Just my 2 cents

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

Get the kid some ball lessons so he can hit the net and not your car.

And lipping off a 15 year old kid? Come on. To scare kids shitless you skip them and go straight to their parents. Then you will see them wet themselves.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

-steal the basketball net
    -buy a katana, walk out, wait for the ball to get to your driveway, cut it in half with a swooping samuri chop
    -key the kids bike
    -steal his shoes
    -kick his dog
    -TP his house
    -get a set of golf clubs, and a golf net with LARGE holes, aim the net at his house, give him a dose of his own medicine

etc.

good luck
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast