Quantcast
kid scratches my car with b-ball then tells me off - what to do? - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: kid scratches my car with b-ball then tells me off - what to do?

Originally posted by AcuraTl
    just wait till halloween, and get some of us beyonders to come and egg the shit outa hiz house hahahah!!! as for the damages, just do it on your own time and swallow the bill
    no way thats illegal, i say we get a group of us together, play street hockey with one of those hard ass ruber balls and fire it at their garage/car occasionally

anybody in? i could go for a game of street hockey, i have 2 weeks off
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

My original comment about the basket ball net being a normal risk was assuming it was mounted above his garage door like most houses. Since his points directly at YOUR property, it's reasonable to expect that every missed basketball can and will hit your roof/hood/etc. You effectively can't have any vehicles in your driveway if he's playing.

Might be worth calling a bylaw officer out and explaining the situation - I'd side with you now that I see pics. Might even force him to put the net on the other side of the driveway so it faces his own front lawn.

Or just set up a camera and every time it hits the hood/roof, you go get a repair estimate.

Although if you really want to win, make a blanket of nails, all pointing upwards and lay it out on your driveway. First miss, PSSHSHHHH!! Sort of like setting up a hoop on the edge of a cliff.

Khyron
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

Originally posted by 403Gemini

no way thats illegal, i say we get a group of us together, play street hockey with one of those hard ass ruber balls and fire it at their garage/car occasionally

anybody in? i could go for a game of street hockey, i have 2 weeks off

you honestly dont think they will call the cops? im all up for the egging, we can get like 50 people to do it, everyone brings a case of eggs, it will be amazing!!!!

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Yeah looking at that picture that kid must seriously suck if hes hitting your car. He was probably screwing around and trying to sink long long shots. I also think calling the bylaw officer about this would be a good idea. In the mean time why isn't that car in the garage?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    90 DSM

omg lol i would of went crazyyyyyyyyyyyy buddy i say u call the cops and let them deal with it

My Ride
    Perpetual Test Drive

Take them onto Judge Judy. I would watch that epsiode, it would be hilarious!
    War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

My Ride
    Charger R/T

Thats shitty D! I can buff out those scratches for you, but as far as neighbours go... I got nothing, I'm not a "people person" Maybe I'll stop by and show you my new boomerang or something.

Originally posted by AcuraTl

you honestly dont think they will call the cops? im all up for the egging, we can get like 50 people to do it, everyone brings a case of eggs, it will be amazing!!!!
    just so they don't get suspicious, you guys should egg around the neighbourhood too.

My Ride
    ferrari enzo.....lol jk

BokCh0y.....

i say the best idea is the egging one with 15+ people.
    but make sure its a really hot day the next day so the eggs harden and you cant take them off.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Some people say that the best revenge is living well.

Well, I think that's bullshit. I think the best revenge is getting the little assratchet's mom pregnant.

Kris
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

Originally posted by dino_martini
    Take them onto Judge Judy. I would watch that epsiode, it would be hilarious!
    judy would tear that kid a new asshole.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    BMW E70

Originally posted by BokCh0y

unfortunately the net is mounted into the ground with cement. maybe a saw would do it but will take a while.
    Most people don't cement the entire pole. *someone* I know cut down their neighbours b-ball net with a saw. Just tapped on it until you hear a hollow ping (no cement) and saw away... hehehe. Solved that problem!

Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

Most people don't cement the entire pole. *someone* I know cut down their neighbours b-ball net with a saw. Just tapped on it until you hear a hollow ping (no cement) and saw away... hehehe. Solved that problem!
    so what type of saw did you use?
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4