Quantcast
kid scratches my car with b-ball then tells me off - what to do? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: kid scratches my car with b-ball then tells me off - what to do?

Angry kid scratches my car with b-ball then tells me off - what to do?

So last night I was outside cleaning my car. The kid next door - about 15 years old is playing basket ball. I know he has hit my car before with the ball but I've never seen him do it.

So anyways last night right place at the right time WHAMO. He smokes my car with the basket ball. I've warned him before but all he did is talk under his breath and basically tells me to Fuck Off. So after he hits my car, obviosuly I get upset and start lipping him off about showing some respect for other peoples property and blah blah blah. Then he starts saying to me "so what, so what if i hit your car. what are you gonna do about it?". This just pisses me off more and i tell him off. He then says whatever, plays ball for another 5 minutes and then goes inside. 5 minutes after that his mom comes out and starts yelling at me about me telling her son off. So we argue for a bit, her lesbo neice comes out and lips me off too and that is that.

We couldn't see any damage cuz it was getting dark and all but this morning sure as hell, there are a few scratches. I got a quote from a local bodyshop and they said it would be $53.50 to fix. I know it's just a few scratches and it's minor but now it's all about principal. The kid, his mom and the lesbo cousin and their ignorant "so what" attititude now is gonna cost me money to fix the scratch and incovienence me cuz i have to take time off to drop off the car, pick it up and find transporation to and from.

What I am curious about is this. I'm gonna give her the quote for the repair but what can I do about the 1-2 hours I have to take off to drop off and pick-up the car and also transportation? Can I charge her for my time and stuff or what? The company I work for bills me out at $150/hr. I sure as hell don't see that on my paycheck but this is how much they bill me out for. Anyways I just really want her to see how her and her sons ignorance can cost them. How it inconvienences others when they show no repect for other peoples property and their inability to own up to responsibilty.

Let me know you opinions please. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    MDX

You got told off by a woman? LOL First of all, if you couldn't explain the situation and come to a resolution, you should have yelled back. All I know, is last time I went off on a random chick that hit my car, she sat back down and locked her doors. Guess I can be a bit intimidating.

Get the quote, talk to her husband, maybe he will be more understanding, and work it out.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

haha, I would have taken the B-ball and thrown it at their house.

But since it is your neighbor, I would just put some huge ass speakers on the wall on the side they live and play loud bass all night while you are gone on holidays... hahaha

I would charge them for your time, but not at the your company rate, but at the rate you get paid.

Originally posted by jdmakkord
    You got told off by a woman? LOL First of all, if you couldn't explain the situation and come to a resolution, you should have yelled back. All I know, is last time I went off on a random chick that hit my car, she sat back down and locked her doors. Guess I can be a bit intimidating.

Get the quote, talk to her husband, maybe he will be more understanding, and work it out.
    i didn't get told off by her. the broad could barly understand english and just stood there as i continued ranting but did say the occassional "so what, who cares". her neice on the other hand kept lipping me off. what do i say to a 17 year old lesbo with tons of fem friends? I don't want them to rape my wife.
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    Giant Reign

Take his ball away. What's he gonna do, he's 15.
    Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing an inverse correlation between intelligence averages and the "importance of religion" to the testee.

My Ride
    Giant Reign

Originally posted by BokCh0y
    I don't want them to rape my wife.
    hahahahaha

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

I don't want them to rape my wife.

Put the kid in a REAR NAKED CHOKE until he passes out then throw him into there car

My Ride
    91 PP1 - 93 EH6 - 01 BB6

^^
    Bahaha
    Go "Chuck Norris" on him..

But seriously there is mediators for the city that handle minor disputes like this, you might want to give them a call. I am positive CPS could direct you in the right direction also.

My Ride
    S/C 03 eclipse, 00 accord, 96 shadow, 06 TJ Sport

Ya i would say the best thing to do about this kind of situation would be to talk to her and explain that this is unacceptable behaviour, if she just responds with "who cares" again then next time take the ball from him and cut it open in front of him. And just keep doing that untill he learns that if ball hits car he will no longer have it anymore. Sometimes you have to do stupid shit to get through to stupid people. Good luck dude.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

For me, the burning question is....

WAS THE LESBO HOT???
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by 3g4me
    Ya i would say the best thing to do about this kind of situation would be to talk to her and explain that this is unacceptable behaviour, if she just responds with "who cares" again then next time take the ball from him and cut it open in front of him. And just keep doing that untill he learns that if ball hits car he will no longer have it anymore. Sometimes you have to do stupid shit to get through to stupid people. Good luck dude.
    Haha don't listen to this guy. If you do shit like that who knows what could happen to your car next.

Do as Primer_Drift suggested to ensure that it won't be an ongoing problem.

My Ride

Ya well at least if he does something to his car then you can actually charge him with something. What would you have him do? Bend over and take it up the ass by a fucking punk ass 15 year old?

Ps. the cops wont give a shit with some kid hitting your car once in a while with a b, ball. Some things can be resolved without crying to the cops.

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

I would take that ball and shred it to pieces and tell the kid that he's next if anything of his even grazes your car again.

Originally posted by rage2
    For me, the burning question is....

WAS THE LESBO HOT???
    she is U-G-L-Y. short, fat, looks like a man with mosquito bite tits. will get pics.

My Ride

she is U-G-L-Y. short, fat, looks like a man with mosquito bite tits. will get pics.
    classic lesbo bitch, nothing to lose, no man will touch her with a 10 foot pole, why not become a butch man hateing lesbo biatch.

My Ride
    Subaru Impreza (White)

since you say he does it often just leave a camera running to catch him doing it......

And i would also do what mrburnssvw would do....

My Ride
    91 PP1 - 93 EH6 - 01 BB6

Once again proving "Theres no such thing as hot lesbians outside pr0n".

Busting the kid up or breaking something of his will only escalate the situation, and make you in the wrong also. Not a good idea if things start to get out of hand.

My Ride
    99 EK9 Hatch

Photograph courtesy of the Calgary Police Service

My Ride
    335i

Call the police, file a report. Call your insurance company, file a claim
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast