Quantcast
opinions on parents buying their kids cars, houses..etc - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: opinions on parents buying their kids cars, houses..etc

My Ride
    NC1

In the end, don't blame your parents for not doing this or not doing that. Many people don't realize that it is extremely difficult raising children and that they will often make mistakes etc. You will realize this when you have children yourself. You will say, I will never treat my kid like that but just wait, chances are, you will make the same mistakes as well.

You are your own person, don't blame others for your misfortunes. Your parents raised you up the best way they knew how to.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Originally posted by max_boost
    In the end, don't blame your parents for not doing this or not doing that. Many people don't realize that it is extremely difficult raising children and that they will often make mistakes etc. You will realize this when you have children yourself. You will say, I will never treat my kid like that but just wait, chances are, you will make the same mistakes as well.

You are your own person, don't blame others for your misfortunes. Your parents raised you up the best way they knew how to.
    otherwords "shut up, and dont fuck up."

i just saw this thread now but all i have to say is:

Originally posted by the-240sx-guy
    no one here would give up there riches to be poor. those who say they will are kidding themselves, and those who complain about not having the love and attention of thier parents are still better off then those who are poor and have nothing, and thats including the time of thier parents.

as far as everyone saying that people always hate on the kids who drive nice and fancy cars, i see more of the opposite. especially if you are out with your friends in a not-so-fancy car and you see some people your age in a nicer car, they always try to rub it in. people like that are the ones that make you pissed off, because, they are trying to show that they are better than you by driving a nicer car.

if your parents give you something, be grateful. of course though, with a lot of people, its not until people see hard times that they begin to be grateful.

its cool to give your kids what you didnt have but only to a certain degree. and honestly in my opinion, a car or whatever you buy, is soo much sweeter when you have had to work for it yourself.
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5