Quantcast
Official Edmonton Oilers Thread!! - Page 73 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 63 72 73 74 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2054

Thread: Official Edmonton Oilers Thread!!

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by talon31
    edit: i agree with dubber, heavyD you did nothing but criticize the oilers, dont change your story now.
    If you can find a post when I said the Oilers were not a good hockey team please post it.

My Ride
    what don't i drive

by criticize i mean wings in 5, ducks in 5, sj in 5, etc. sorry for the confusion.

My Ride
    '97 Eclipse GSX

Originally posted by heavyD

You know what would be funnier. Next time you go for your cruise waving the Oiler flag down the red mile let me know and I'll follow you with a Sharks flag & a broom. What's more embaressing? Winning three games against a team the Avalanche may be lucky to score three goals against in a series or getting swept by the Sharks, a team the Flames dumped in six games last playoffs.

Worst of all for Greaser fans is not only to you lose quickly in the 2nd round, MacTavish (one of the worst coaches in the league IMO) will probably keep his job. If they lost against the Dead Wings he would have been fired and there would have been hope for next year. Now you can expect another rollercoaster ride and hopefully 8th spot again next year. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

That count as rippen?
    You were also rippin MacT and Lowe even though u said u didnt

BTW, heavy D is that what u look like ????????????
    Last edited by zinny; 05-29-2006 at 09:06 PM.

My Ride
    Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T

^^ I hope not....cuz i'd have to punch him...

My Ride
    92eg6, 88c-rex, 94ls, 904runner, 90dakota

roloson > buffalo's entire team???

get a hold of yourself, your a bandwagon fanboy with high expectations of your precious oil, after the first 2 of rollies games you probably gave up on your team, rollie is on a hot STREAK (meaning he WILL crash and burn eventually) and thats it

youngster cam ward > 40 y/o playoff virgin goalie roloson, yes ward is on a hot streak right now, but i recall the last time he played before the playoffs was waay back in october where he did win 3 of his 4 and an under 2.00 GAA

My Ride
    Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T

Originally posted by h_s

get a hold of yourself, your a bandwagon fanboy with high expectations of your precious oil, after the first 2 of rollies games you probably gave up on your team, rollie is on a hot STREAK (meaning he WILL crash and burn eventually) and thats it

youngster cam ward > 40 y/o virgin goalie roloson, yes ward is on a hot streak right now, but i recall the last time he played before the playoffs was waay back in october where he did win 3 of his 4 and an under 2.00 GAA
    Winning the cup won't shut these douchebags up...all they'll say then is "well...calgary had a really good run and thats the only reason you guys are having one"

And talk about bandwagon jumpers...Calgary is the holy grail.

My Ride

Originally posted by dubber1985
    And talk about bandwagon jumpers...Calgary is the holy grail.
    i totally agree with you on that one, my flames flag on my car will be the only one in sight year round

edmonton is not a great team, they werent top 8, they werent top in winning, they werent a feared team like dallas, nashville, detroit, ottawa, they struggled year round in finding the right combos for o-d-goaltending, saying that roloson is the best and oil all the way hands down is just ignorant, face it, you guys are underdogs with blind faith just like calgary was last year, (which has nothing to do with it either), get off your high horses, your not the best and there is still 4 huge games to win for real bragging rights

My uncle said that stores around Edmonton were sold out of brooms! Appartently oiler fans thought they would look clever walking around the city with a broom with the anaheim sweep.

My uncle is a Tactical unit member with Eps and has been down on whyte every game so far, watch out for him

My Ride
    what don't i drive

Originally posted by h_s

youngster cam ward > 40 y/o playoff virgin goalie roloson, yes ward is on a hot streak right now, but i recall the last time he played before the playoffs was waay back in october where he did win 3 of his 4 and an under 2.00 GAA

hahaha BANDWAGON FANBOY???? you should know who your talking to before you open your mouth. ive been a die hard oiler fan since practically forever. i have not missed ONE oiler game ALL year, and NEVER stopped believing especially when i saw what a strong team we built this year. i used CAPS LOCKS so maybe these words will get through your head. jealous hater! you would have said the same thing about kiprosoff last year.....

My Ride
    Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T

Originally posted by l8braker
    My uncle said that stores around Edmonton were sold out of brooms! Appartently oiler fans thought they would look clever walking around the city with a broom with the anaheim sweep.

My uncle is a Tactical unit member with Eps and has been down on whyte every game so far, watch out for him
    CCOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

My uncle owns an artic cat!!!

My Ride
    what don't i drive

Originally posted by h_s

i totally agree with you on that one, my flames flag on my car will be the only one in sight year round

edmonton is not a great team, they werent top 8, they werent top in winning, they werent a feared team like dallas, nashville, detroit, ottawa, they struggled year round in finding the right combos for o-d-goaltending, saying that roloson is the best and oil all the way hands down is just ignorant, face it, you guys are underdogs with blind faith just like calgary was last year, (which has nothing to do with it either), get off your high horses, your not the best and there is still 4 huge games to win for real bragging rights

maybe if you read the posts you would see that alot of edmontonians (such as myself) think they will win the cup. we have not said it's "in the bag" i know its not going to be easy but i think it will happen. you cant hate a guy for believing in his favorite team. and its funny because last night i watched the Sportsnet guys and "the score" commentators say how they think the oil can win this thing. they must be bandwagon jumpers too then

Originally posted by dubber1985

CCOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

My uncle owns an artic cat!!!
    Funny guy. I just thought i'd mention that since he called today to let us know he was okay after the shit show on Saturday. Truly a disgrace to your city.

Sorry if I offended you, you were one of the geeks that went out and bought a broom, weren't you?

My Ride

Originally posted by talon31

and its funny because last night i watched the Sportsnet guys and "the score" commentators say how they think the oil can win this thing. they must be bandwagon jumpers too then
    ok bandwagoner, maybe not, unrealistic fanboy, definately, youve watched every oiler game this year and believe your precious oilers are so great, your team is not strong, havent been built well, they are simply on a hot streak,

its not jelousy, i actually love the fact that the flames were knocked off and hope we go through a mini slump as well, why?, Bandwagon fans fuck off and it give real fans some seats to watch the game in person without paying up the ass, plus im sick of these fuck face calgarians that head down to the red mile but dont have any reason who won and what happend, they think its a mini mardi gras or a big fuckfest of drinking and tits

these sportsnet guys are bandwagon jumpers, they have to be, because the calgary/detroit/dallas/nashville/colorado/san jose/anaheim vs. ottawa/montreal/tampa bay/NYR/NJD/philadelphia predictions arent happening anymore, the reason they COULD (but wont) win the cup is because its a hot STREAK, ana or sj could have won anything if the playoffs were a few months earlier

My Ride

My Ride
    what don't i drive

Originally posted by h_s

ok bandwagoner, maybe not, unrealistic fanboy, definately, youve watched every oiler game this year and believe your precious oilers are so great, your team is not strong, havent been built well, they are simply on a hot streak,

its not jelousy, i actually love the fact that the flames were knocked off and hope we go through a mini slump as well, why?, Bandwagon fans fuck off and it give real fans some seats to watch the game in person without paying up the ass, plus im sick of these fuck face calgarians that head down to the red mile but dont have any reason who won and what happend, they think its a mini mardi gras or a big fuckfest of drinking and tits

these sportsnet guys are bandwagon jumpers, they have to be, because the calgary/detroit/dallas/nashville/colorado/san jose/anaheim vs. ottawa/montreal/tampa bay/NYR/NJD/philadelphia predictions arent happening anymore, the reason they COULD (but wont) win the cup is because its a hot STREAK, ana or sj could have won anything if the playoffs were a few months earlier

if you don't think the oilers have a strong team you should not be writing in a hockey thread because you dont know what your talking about. thats all i have to say and thats all im going to say, except that i have been with the oilers through thick and thin and i will remain that way just like you say you are with calgary.

My Ride
    Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T

ouch...tsn just absolutely dissed the flames...

they even busted out the ol' faithful joke...

"how does calgary spell dynasty...o-n-e..."

My Ride
    Avalanche/Nightrod

Calgary mayor calls Oilers fans' boorish antics on Whyte Avenue disgraceful

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...05658-sun.html

Clem is offline FLAMESFAN 4LIFE-Canes in 4
    My Ride
    Turbo AWD Sled

Originally posted by h_s
    ..........40 y/o playoff virgin goalie roloson
    I'm not getting in between your little love fest. Just want you to get your facts straight.

Roloson is NOT a playoff virgin. Nor is he 40. (He's 37 )

2002-2003 Wild 11
    1998-1999 Sabres 4 (Mike Peca was a team mate this year as well)
    Last edited by Clem; 05-30-2006 at 08:07 AM.

My Ride
    FOR SALE: 02EP3

Originally posted by h_s

ide pick rolli over cam anyday
    Last edited by Bill Cosby; 05-30-2006 at 09:33 AM.

My Ride
    2000 323i

Roloson over Ward yeah, but I'd pick Miller over Roloson.
    Mike

Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 63 72 73 74 83 ... LastLast