Quantcast
Official Edmonton Oilers Thread!! - Page 85 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85 86 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2054

Thread: Official Edmonton Oilers Thread!!

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Originally posted by h_s

1st wrister, weak
    2nd tic tac toe, weak
    3rd scramble, weaker, markannen outta position
    4th goal, markanen outta position
    5th tip, defense outta position, markanen.. no chance
    mac-t, FULL of excuses
    canada's team, my ass, id have more faith in vancouver or toronto

Which game were you watching?

1st, off the defenseman's skate top shelf markannan had no chance

2nd, was a bit weak

3rd, Stillman flipped it over the net and landed to him perfectly on the other side while defense failed to take there man

4th, was deflected off weight's skate then his stick

5th, tipped not much chance

Markannan played pretty good but and the score isn't a great indication of how they played. The game was pretty even dispite the score, edmonton just couldn't capitalize on there chances and stay out of the box.

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

Oilers suck, I dont care if they are a canadian team or not, they are the Oilers and well to put it plainly, they luv the dink.

My Ride
    what don't i drive

Originally posted by h_s
    i am absolutely loving it, go oil, like i said canes in 5 but i dont know now, its pretty sweep *caugh* sweet that the canes are doing this good

i can honestly say the oilers and the oilers fan really suck monkey balls
    1st wrister, weak
    2nd tic tac toe, weak
    3rd scramble, weaker, markannen outta position
    4th goal, markanen outta position
    5th tip, defense outta position, markanen.. no chance
    mac-t, FULL of excuses
    canada's team, my ass, id have more faith in vancouver or toronto

seen on the news that a bar that holds 200+ had only 1 customer, fucking bandwagon oiler fans, have a little more faith in your team and MAYBE, just maybe the oilers will lose by 2, or even 3

btw: funny how the flames/canes guys are whoring this thread, i

you are such a tool. you obviously watched a different hockey game then i did. look at the replays and tell me those goals were all weak. i could sit here and type out why every goal was called wrong by you but it's not even worth it. theres no convincing you...... markannen didnt play outstanding but i think for a cold goalie he did pretty good. oilers need to pick up their offence and i would like to see players screening ward alot more than they are. its funny how some of you calgary guys think we are out of this series already...... wait until we come back and see how foolish you all look. ill bet anybody on here that the oilers not only dont get sweeped but make it to atleast 6 games / rant

GO OILERS GO!
    Last edited by talon31; 06-08-2006 at 12:29 PM.

My Ride
    what don't i drive

Originally posted by HuMz

Which game were you watching?

1st, off the defenseman's skate top shelf markannan had no chance

2nd, was a bit weak

3rd, Stillman flipped it over the net and landed to him perfectly on the other side while defense failed to take there man

4th, was deflected off weight's skate then his stick

5th, tipped not much chance

Markannan played pretty good but and the score isn't a great indication of how they played. The game was pretty even dispite the score, edmonton just couldn't capitalize on there chances and stay out of the box.
    oops i just read this. props to you for calling it correctly! i agree 100%

My Ride
    2000 323i

Originally posted by talon31

you are such a tool. you obviously watched a different hockey game then i did. look at the replays and tell me those goals were all weak. i could sit here and type out why every goal was called wrong by you but it's not even worth it. theres no convincing you...... markannen didnt play outstanding but i think for a cold goalie he did pretty good. oilers need to pick up their offence and i would like to see players screening ward alot more than they are. its funny how some of you calgary guys think we are out of this series already...... wait until we come back and see how foolish you all look. ill bet anybody on here that the oilers not only dont get sweeped but make it to atleast 6 games / rant

GO OILERS GO!
    I'm a Calgary guy, and I HATE the Oilers. But I could see that Markannen played totally acceptable hockey. In fact, I've seen Roloson let in some weak goals, while Markannen has done fine so far.
    Mike

My Ride
    what don't i drive

Originally posted by Nissanaddict

I'm a Calgary guy, and I HATE the Oilers. But I could see that Markannen played totally acceptable hockey. In fact, I've seen Roloson let in some weak goals, while Markannen has done fine so far.
    he will do okay for us. i don't think he will be anything to brag about but he can do the job for a few more games.

My Ride
    2000 323i

It's true. If the players get their heads out of their asses, stop taking penalties, and if Brind'amour is in fact cheating at faceoffs (apparently the Oilers are sending the league a video highlighting this) then maybe the Oilers can do something. But if they go down 3-0, I'm in Edmonton on the 12th, I will remove my sunroof and ride around with a canes flag and a broom.
    Mike

My Ride
    Z

Originally posted by Nissanaddict
    stop taking penalties
    The Oilers can be extremely undisciplined at times. I think they got a little overconfident during the previous series' since they managed to clog the middle and effectively kill off Anaheims and San Jose PP. This Hurricanes PP is a whole other animal.

My Ride
    SLK55

Originally posted by DelSoln

The Oilers can be extremely undisciplined at times. I think they got a little overconfident during the previous series' since they managed to clog the middle and effectively kill off Anaheims and San Jose PP. This Hurricanes PP is a whole other animal.

Canes IMO have the best crop of fwds in any team this year. Very under rated and their signings went unnoticed.

Stillman, though known as a whiner at times.....is very rated and would kill to have him back with theflames.

i defintely underestimated the canes...i knew they were half decent as they sent the habs, devils and sabres to the golf courses but never thought they were this dominant....there PP is great and so is the PK....the hockey analysts told us special teams would be the difference in the series and they're on par so far...

i like the way laraque played along the boards minus the head hunting....if he plays aggressive like that it better be a controlled aggression on Saturday....the canes couldnt move him off the puck....

everyone needs to step up, i did not see one oiler play a great game...obviously, this needs to change....GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BOYS!!!.....GO OILERS BABY!

anyone going to game 3??....i was going to drive to e~town to head to whyte but other things came up....DAMNIT! Game 6 and/or game 7 for sure!!

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by Kimchee
    DAMNIT! Game 6 and/or game 7 for sure!!
    Nah, I think the Oilers don't want to disappoint their kids. They'll be seeing Dora in Rexall next Saturday.

My Ride
    GMC Acadia

Originally posted by Aleks
    O RLY?
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

My Ride
    '97 Eclipse GSX

Wards gunna crack under Pressure in his home town. You watch

I STILL BELIEVE

btw I havn't even been 2 whyte ave this playoff run

oilers will do the job right back in rexall....beleive.

My Ride
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Needs a new ride)

I stopped believing after Game 1. I heard the fat lady too.

My Ride
    VE & S13

The game is not over yet. You stopped believing cause u are a true bandwagon jumper arent yah. lol

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Had this argument earlier in the playoffs with a friend.. the team with the hottest goaltender will win.

Before this series.. I think Ed had the *slight* advantage do to Ward and Gerber each being pulled.. now.. Easy.. Carolina by a landslide.
    The Oil will win 1 at home.. then Carolina will close out in 5!

(I still think the Oil will need something big to win.. big fluke.. big penalties.. or Canes playing terrible, ie. worst then game 1.. which Canes still won)

I cant beleive that ppl like the oilers they are such a bad team like look at there star player "Pronger" um im sorry...but um WAS?!?! the best "defence" or what hugh....haha the goalie dont really matter if u dont have a team..and Roloson was the ONLY!!!!!!!!! reason they even stood a chance...like really what can the oilers do without him....like common guys...they are a discrasfull team..i would rather see ANY other canadian team to represent us...

i know the bandwagon jumpers only like the oilers just so they can think they are all cool and be like YEAH go oilers...omg they suck soo much they will loose and noone will ever talk about it cause !!!!!

My Ride
    Model S

Default Oilers beating #3 of 4

Anyone counted any mullets in the crowd yet?

I predict Canes 12-0

well this is for anyone thats at work....if you are at work head down to:

google.ca

and search

TVUPlayer

download it

run it

and select the abc/oln channel....and wola! TV on the internet. i love this program!

Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85 86 95 ... LastLast