Quantcast
O.C. Season Three - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: O.C. Season Three

Default O.C. Season Three

Hey guys a just saw a preview for season 3 and it looks sweet.It starts in september and it looks like either ryan or marrissa is going to jail from the trey shooting. (which would explain why marissa will not be on the show much next season because she requested to spend more time with her boyfriend)

ohhh ya and season 2 on dvd comes out on August 23/2005 for $61.99....ill be buying that for sure so i can catch up before season 3 starts

Default Re: O.C. Season Three

Originally posted by blacky
    Hey guys a just saw a preview for season 3 and it looks sweet.It starts in september and it looks like either ryan or marrissa is going to jail from the trey shooting. (which would explain why marissa will not be on the show much next season because she requested to spend more time with her boyfriend)
    lol i thought she broke up with her boyfriend? that rich dude....
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

Bahaha,

I've been making a hit show for TWO WHOLE YEARS, I'm a superstar thats way too busy and I'm getting burnt out. Oh I'm like 18 BTW...

Whiney Beeyotch

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

^^^hahhahhahha so true, and ya she did break up with her billionaire b/f but maybe after they filmed the next season

My Ride
    '12 C350 Coupe

speaking of the OC.. did any of you guys hear the new Death Cab cd.. its awesome

people still watch this show? lol i found it got ridiculous after the first season
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

no way man its still a sweet show and is still growing in popularity

My Ride
    APR Audi S4

Default Re: O.C. Season Three

Originally posted by blacky
    No one is going to jail. We should make a cash bet. $100 bucks?

i love the OC, although last season was pretty weak, at least te episodes with Sand'y ex-lover, hippy bitchj; that's sucked. Season 3 should be good though - can't wait.

Anyone eatch One Tree Hill? It may actually be better than the OC - I just finished watcing Season 1 twice and can't wait for season two to come out at the end of the month (along OC II, Lost, Desperate Houswives, Curb your entusiasm IV, and some other great shows)

Originally posted by core_upt

Anyone eatch One Tree Hill? It may actually be better than the OC - I just finished watcing Season 1 twice and can't wait for season two to come out at the end of the month (along OC II, Lost, Desperate Houswives, Curb your entusiasm IV, and some other great shows)
    i watch it, not as good as the OC by a long shot. just like OC though, season 1 > season 2. so many hot girls on one tree hill too though....
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

My Ride
    99 F355, 08 3500 Diesel Mega Cab, 12 Versa

Originally posted by 403Gemini
    people still watch this show? lol i found it got ridiculous after the first season
    Yeah, other then the hott lez secnes for abit the season actually sucked balls

i love the OC, although last season was pretty weak, at least te episodes with Sand'y ex-lover, hippy bitchj; that's sucked. Season 3 should be good though - can't wait.

Yea man, One tree hill's pretty good too. Some foine chicks in there.

I believe season 3 starts on september 8th for the O.C.

Default Re: Re: O.C. Season Three

Originally posted by Fluidic

No one is going to jail. We should make a cash bet. $100 bucks?
    100 bucks says trey's not even dead.

Originally posted by wildrice

Yea man, One tree hill's pretty good too. Some foine chicks in there.

I believe season 3 starts on september 8th for the O.C.
    Yeah I would have to agree with you there. Its a good thing One Tree Hill is aired on a seperate night coz I enjoy watching both shows . Definately looking forward to the next season in both shows. Its too bad they are still so far away.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

Originally posted by Forcefed

Yeah, other then the hott lez secnes for abit the season actually sucked balls
    I have a big picture of marrissa and alex kissing up on the wall over my desk here at work, its so hot hahaha

My Ride
    Highlander

I love one tree hill. I love OC too but I actually found myself putting more effort into catching One tree Hill during season 2 than I was for OC. The DVD's for both come out soon so I'll catch up before the 3rd season begins for both.

My Ride
    99 EK9 Hatch

Originally posted by dj_honda

season 1 > season 2.

, One Tree Hill had a wicked first season but got pretty poor at parts last season, they cut all the basket ball out . No one will go to jail in the OC, maybe for like an episode or two (Ryan might take the fall for Marrisa) but Sandy will get him out some how. The beginning to middle of OC season 2 was horrible, but I thought it got good again after the last half. I still find it hilarious how every supporting character just happens to move away when there minial role on the show is done. Alex, other hot blonde from first season, smart blonde who was Cal's illegitimate love child, buddy that nailed Marissa's mom, etc...

Photograph courtesy of the Calgary Police Service

My Ride
    Sentra

Default Re: Re: Re: O.C. Season Three

Originally posted by wildrice

100 bucks says trey's not even dead.
    in the preview she said something like "i killed a guy i have to live with that"

so pretty sure the dude is dead.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast