Quantcast
International laser clinics - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: International laser clinics

My Ride
    Civic SI / Ducati Monster

Default International laser clinics

A friend of mine told me about this place (he is currently using them).

Its down on 4th street sw. I guess what im trying to ask is, well, they ahve worked awsome for my friend, but he used to have thick hair, and it started thinning out. I have always had thin hair, and I was wondering if anyone has heard if this place is any good for people that have naturaly thin hair.

Thumbs down INTERNATIONAL LASER CLINIC

I was a client for international laser clinic for just over a year, the program didn't work for me. I don't really know how effective it is but the marketing makes it sound like it will work for everyone the approve..... Beware of the guarantee, they tell you that you will get your money back after a year if you don't see results, but they don't tell you that any results are concidered results. I only saw very minor results in the pictures yet if you were to see me a year later after being in the program, you wouldn't notice a difference. So they scammed me out of $3800.00. So I'm a little pissed... beware

Default Re: INTERNATIONAL LASER CLINIC

Originally posted by beachbum
    I was a client for international laser clinic for just over a year, the program didn't work for me. I don't really know how effective it is but the marketing makes it sound like it will work for everyone the approve..... Beware of the guarantee, they tell you that you will get your money back after a year if you don't see results, but they don't tell you that any results are concidered results. I only saw very minor results in the pictures yet if you were to see me a year later after being in the program, you wouldn't notice a difference. So they scammed me out of $3800.00. So I'm a little pissed... beware

IMO you scammed yourself out of 3800$, they just provided the means to do it.

I'm thinning and proud!

your right, it's not that bad balding..... I've been balding for a long time but their marketing was really good and they sucked me in. I just replied because I hate to see others make the same mistake I made.

Be proud of your thinning hair!

Just dont wait too long to get married.

My Ride
    A4/Tundra

Default Re: INTERNATIONAL LASER CLINIC

Im in the program right now and this is happening to me EXACTLY.

One word: DONT!!!
    Im pissed too.

I think there are quite a few with the same issue...... sounds like the laser thing may work for some but for those it doesn't work for they are just taking the money and running.... I'm trying to contact someone from the Calgary Sun to get them to do an article on this to warn others..... and hopefully give International Laser Clinic a reputation for deceiving their customers (which is what they are doing), I'll let you know if I succeed.

My Ride
    A4/Tundra

I think there are quite a few with the same issue...... sounds like the laser thing may work for some but for those it doesn't work for they are just taking the money and running.... I'm trying to contact someone from the Calgary Sun to get them to do an article on this to warn others..... and hopefully give International Laser Clinic a reputation for deceiving their customers (which is what they are doing), I'll let you know if I succeed.

First name that comes to mind:
    Leah Williams from CTV news.

Good idea

My Ride
    MDX

Meh, when I bald enough to notice, out comes the bic to take care of the rest. Fuck balding gracefully, or covering it up.

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

Here's another thread where hair loss was talked about:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=108679

I have absolutely no fears of going bald. I would never spend that much money on all these miracle treatments, and I would never spend my whole life fussing in the mirror trying to perfect the combover.

With or without my hair it makes no difference to me... I am who I am.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    03 Pathfinder

How did this go?

BTW - what treatments were you undergoing?

I didn't get any results from ILC and no money refunded either... at ILC you go in the office twice a week for a laser treatment and then you put a topical solution on your scalp every night... kid of a pain in the but. Since then I've gone to another company... FuYan Natural Hair treatmetn centre, and I've got noticable results in 3 months , I can't say it will work for everyone but it is for me unlike ILC where I went for 18 months and seen no results, actually my hair got worse....

Dan

If anyone out there would like to try and fight for your money back from International Laser Clinics please let me know because one person isn't as strong as many.

My Ride
    01 Impreza 2.5RS and 05 LGT

I dont understand this whole laser fad. They can grow hair and remove hair, they fix your eyes and blind you, they make your teeth white, help you rip off the entertainment industry, cure cancer, bake cookies, warm food for sharks when attached to their head, they can do your taxes... lasers are the answer to everything.

I remember when lasers were a thing only seen in sci fi movies.

[SIZE=4.5]AWD BURNOUT![/size]

Default International Laser Clinics

Yeah I was In the Laser Treatment Program as well. If you are you thinking about It as well, I would strongly advise against It. I saw very little growth as well, and they refused to give me my money back. I ended up calling and threatening to start picketing In front of their establishment. They said I would possibly be arrested for doing this, so I went a different route. I took them to small claims court, I ended up getting half of my money back. Do not under any circumstances go Into this program, It Is a scam!

My Ride
    Blue boy

Don't be a bear, laser your hair