Quantcast
Driving pet peeves - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Driving pet peeves

My Ride

when someone signals to turn into ur lane and you give them the space they need, and then after a minute they dont turn, you pass them and they are giving you the finger or yell at u.

im general the WORST you can do to piss me off is THE FINGER!!!.....in germany, you can get fined for showing ppl the finger

My Ride
    1989 Audi 200

asians in minivans stopping at weird ass times, like out of the fucking blue

people waiting to turn right but sit there because they think their minivan or whatever car they have is too wide to fit between the car in front and the curb, when really they have 6 feet to either side YOUR CAR IS NOT 40 FEET WIDE FUCKER!

people who don't move over on the highway

people who pass me on the right, i want to smash those fuckers

people who stare at me if I pass them

people who give me the finger if I pass them (what teh FUCK is up with road rage in this city?!)

people holding up an entire merging lane, say from 16th onto deerfoot north, because they are too pussy to go because a few miles up the road a car might be coming

people who brake down hills, WTF?!

cops

people who want to race on residential roads

people who don't want to race on big roads

people who don't stay in their fucking lane and almost sideswipe me, this happens atleast twice a month, what the fuck is up with that?

people in my blind spot who don't realize they are there

people who are in my blind spot who when I see them and blink to merge into their lane, STAYS THERE RIGHT AT MY BUMPER SO I CAN'T MOVE AND THEN AS I ACCELERATE SEEM TO ACCELERATE WITH ME FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON!?!?!? ASRASRTGDSSDYGTKJBN#%^#&$^!&@^# .. *pulls out shotgun and shoots all of calgary*

That is all

- Rasmus

My Ride
    NC1

All of the above use to piss me off but now I don't mind it. Honestly I just shrug it off and move along. The only thing that would drive me up the wall is, you are fucking around with me on the roads i.e. speeding and slowing down, blocking me in, revving at me, shit like that. Just leave me the fuck alone and mind your own business.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

when there's a sign that says "right/left lane ends" and people keep driving in that lane till it ends and they can't get in so they just sit there then try to creep in and nearly starts an accident.

another one is when you have the green light and you signal to turn right, the fucker in the opposite late desides to turn left and cut you off in the single lane, or idiots that yield to these guys when they got the green.

My Ride
    1989 Audi 200

I try and shrug everything off
    and I do let 90% of everything go

but the odd time I pass someone and he or she for some reason is mouthing me off or giving me the finger (for reasons oblivious to me) I get angry, it's just about the stupidest thing you can do

I swear, next time someone does it, I'll stop fucking traffic and ask for a fucking explanation

My Ride
    91 Mr Not

Originally posted by b_t
    From the minute I hit the Calgary city limits to the minute I leave, I hate driving and everything everyone else on the entire road does.
    And I thought it was just me...

My Ride
    91 Mr Not

Originally posted by Raz
    asians in minivans stopping at weird ass times, like out of the fucking blue

people waiting to turn right but sit there because they think their minivan or whatever car they have is too wide to fit between the car in front and the curb, when really they have 6 feet to either side YOUR CAR IS NOT 40 FEET WIDE FUCKER!

people who don't move over on the highway

people who pass me on the right, i want to smash those fuckers

people who stare at me if I pass them

people who give me the finger if I pass them (what teh FUCK is up with road rage in this city?!)

people holding up an entire merging lane, say from 16th onto deerfoot north, because they are too pussy to go because a few miles up the road a car might be coming

people who brake down hills, WTF?!

cops

people who want to race on residential roads

people who don't want to race on big roads

people who don't stay in their fucking lane and almost sideswipe me, this happens atleast twice a month, what the fuck is up with that?

people in my blind spot who don't realize they are there

people who are in my blind spot who when I see them and blink to merge into their lane, STAYS THERE RIGHT AT MY BUMPER SO I CAN'T MOVE AND THEN AS I ACCELERATE SEEM TO ACCELERATE WITH ME FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON!?!?!? ASRASRTGDSSDYGTKJBN#%^#&$^!&@^# .. *pulls out shotgun and shoots all of calgary*

That is all

- Rasmus
    You are now officially banned from all high schools, post offices, and McDonalds!

My Ride
    335i

The WORST thing in the world for me is when some dumb bitch cuts off an entire lane of traffic and/or endangers an entire group of cars to get into another lane for no reason whatsoever. THERE ARE NO FUCKING BROADWAY MUSICALS on the other lane, so stay in one lane and stop pulling crazy stunts to get into the other lane.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    1989 Audi 200

Originally posted by MrPid

You are now officially banned from all high schools, post offices, and McDonalds!

My Ride
    BMW Z4 Coupe, XFR

People who drive around with thier fog lights on

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

I've been able to eliminate all of my driving pet peeves by simply putting myself into an almost unconscious state while driving. Honestly almost anything can happen now (traffic jam, construction, get cut off, have to swerve off the road to avoid someone), when I just do my own thing and get through it nothing honestly bothers me anymore.

It's actually kind of weird
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    99 JDM DC4

People who run stop signs and nearly hitting you, and then act like it's your fault! (My area particularly!!)

Cops driving like speed racers and get away with it, and we do it....we get pulled over and fined!

When ppl don't know how to park....somestime they think there car is the shiat, and decided to park like a jackass taking more than one spot...especially at places whre it's already hard enough to find parking! ( Then I key there car..haha)

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

Originally posted by Mikey_008
    ( Then I key there car..haha)
    You better have been joking when you said that. Keying someones car has to be the most pathetic cowardly thing someone could do.

Sure it's wrong that they parked like a PIMP rollin down the hood, but if you have a problem with the way they park, then find them and tell them to their face, don't key their car and run away like a pussy
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

I hate those fuckers who just have to get ahead of one more car before they lane change. That car being me! They start off behind me in the other lane and there is usually nobody behind me in my lane but instead of just getting in behind me real easy like they speed up and cut in front of me...

My Ride
    04 Jetta 1.8T

Letting fuck heads in front of you cause they were to stupid to be in the right lane and they can't even give you a thank you gesture! FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Nate
    People who drive around with thier fog lights on
    I drive around with my fog lights on.

My Ride
    Highlander

People who drive while on their cell phones at any time.

People who drive with any kind of mental impairment (drunk, tired, high)

People who crawl right up on the tail of a car on a steep hill at a light without considering if they're a standard car or not.

People who blast their music in traffic so that every car around them can hear every lyric of what they're listening to. Let's face it, the music is never anything good, it's always 80's Regae Rap or "I wanna eat your childen" death metal.

People on the number 2 that don't have cruise and proceed to speed up then pass you, then slow down, then force me to pass you, then speed up and pass me again. ALL The way up to Red Deer driving me totally insane behind you. The reason I have cruise control is so I don't have to go through what you're putting me through.

People that drive impaired.

People that can't merge, the worst is on Deerfoot north trying to get onto Memorial east. Always a shit show, every day cause some dork slows down to 5km/hr and tries to merge onto Deerfoot. ARGH!
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    Low Rent

Guys who insist on speeding up and putting me in their blind spot when I'm on my bike. No thanks, Joe, I want you to see me before you merge into me.

People that bomb down the shoulder of a merge lane because they're too important to get in line with everyone else.

Other'n that, I've been as guilty of bonehead mistakes as anyone. So I can't complain.
    "Oh yeah! Plus, armed men are stealing my pop!"

My Ride
    1989 Audi 200

i've bombed down the shoulder and the "pull over lane" at 90+ trying to get my brother to the hospital, I had my emergency lights blinking and was honking to let people know I was coming

We got there and his insulin schock was treated

what pissed me off was all the self righteous assholes mostly in SUV's who thought it'd be cool to be the "police" and pull out into the emergency lane so i had to swerve onto the grass

COULD THEY CONSIDER THAT FOR ONCE SOMEONE IN THE EMERGENCY LANE WAS IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION!?

People are very very very very very inconsiderate in this city sometimes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast