Quantcast
Driving pet peeves - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Driving pet peeves

Angry Driving pet peeves

ok this is a thread about what pisses you off the most when your driving, could be anything from road conditions, how other commuters are driving, or things happening inside your own car.

ill start off; nothing pisses me off more then when you put your turn signal on to change lanes and then joe blow the asshole in your blind spot speeds up to get infront of you. DRIVES ME UP THE FUCKING WALL. im totally going to snap into a full out road rage one of these days

oh ya, lets not forget about construction...
    Last edited by Wildcat; 08-29-2005 at 07:17 PM.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    Mazda 3

-people who don't signal

-people who don't turn onto their own lanes (left and right turns)

-people who don't know how to merge

-people that speed up when you try to pass them

-people who don't wait in line going onto Deerfoot north from Memorial Dr. east (no one understands that if we didn't have to let you assholes in right after the set of lights (which i don't) then the flow of traffic would be alot faster!!)
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by ?????

-people who don't wait in line going onto Deerfoot north from Memorial Dr. east (no one understands that if we didn't have to let you assholes in right after the set of lights (which i don't) then the flow of traffic would be alot faster!!)
    ahaha i fucked a taxi and a van over so bad there the other day, they both got there retarded ass's stuck on the median.

i hate when people pass everyone at a one lane stop sign (residential) and go straight, fuck that kills me.

My Ride
    03' Audi A4 Quattro

THE WORST...

is when people are in the merging lane of a major road (ex. Deerfoot) and are braking instead of speeding up to the limit. Then they look like an ass when they're parked at a stand still at the end of the merge lane...FUCK!!!

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by SteveMo600
    THE WORST...

is when people are in the merging lane of a major road (ex. Deerfoot) and are braking instead of speeding up to the limit. Then they look like an ass when they're parked at a stand still at the end of the merge lane...FUCK!!!

agreed, i swear to god i almost rear end people daily cause of that, they do like 30 up to the major road, i get up to speed limit way before the oncrete median is even gone haha

My Ride
    Infiniti

people who cant stay in their own fuckin lane, your cruisin down the road on the side of this guy, and you can just see him creepin over towards you, or, theres this bridge their workin on, its two narrow lanes right now, people suck enough to the point where they fuckin hog both lanes because the dont know how big thier fuckin car is, AND THEN THEY DO FUCKIN 30 MILES AN HOUR

and those assholes that just turn onto a street or just merge without lookin

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

People going 10-20 under the limit in the fast lane

People who have no idea how to merge

People who hog the center lane of a hwy while going under the limit, so u cant see when its safe to pass

Truckers, who think they can pass uphill on hwys, when u get the 1km passing lane.

People who Gas/Brake to maintain speed, instead of using a constant gas to maintain it.

People who dont signal and make a right turn off a major roadway

I know some have been covered, but meh. More to add

My Ride
    91 Mr Not

People that don't know the difference between yield and merge...AND... idiots that come up behind you, pass you, and then slow down in front of you! WTF's that all about?

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

All the way to Leduc and back today....get the fuck out of the fast lane if I am approaching you. EVEN if you are already 5 or ten over and you are legally allowed to be in the fast lane. If someone is going faster than you and coming up...move the fuck over. Its funny Its almost automatic in BC...but not nearly as much here. Shit the quick double high beam flash doesnt even work here. ARGH
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

^ werd, that really gets my goat.

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Originally posted by Kona9
    All the way to Leduc and back today....get the fuck out of the fast lane if I am approaching you. EVEN if you are already 5 or ten over and you are legally allowed to be in the fast lane. If someone is going faster than you and coming up...move the fuck over. Its funny Its almost automatic in BC...but not nearly as much here. Shit the quick double high beam flash doesnt even work here. ARGH

People who do 1km or 2 over in the fast lane piss me off so much!

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

I will usually drive in the fast lane if I'm going 5 or 10 over on a highway, since the right lane is usually filled with people going 80 or 90. That said, I am at least smart enough to get out of the way when I see some idiot going 150 coming up behind me.

Hmm, what pisses me off.....
    Dumbasses who pull up on your right side to go straight at a red light in a residential neighborhood when there is nobody turning left, then race you and push you out of YOUR lane. It almost came to blows with one of those idiots one day.

People who can't drive faster than 30 on wide open residential roads.

And probably 100 other things.
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

From the minute I hit the Calgary city limits to the minute I leave, I hate driving and everything everyone else on the entire road does.

My Ride
    FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY > ALL

I gotta give it to those people in a scenario of a 3 lane road and everyone is strolling to the redight, me being in the farthest right lane with NO traffic appraoching the redlight and slowing down, then bam some dink head cuts right infront of you.

My Ride
    Civic SiG

People on the hiway that speed up to pass you than drive slower than you in front of you, forcing you to pass and return right back to the way you were before. I hate it... get a life

You can't start a fire without a spark

My Ride
    RX300

when people yield at a merge
    or merge at a yield
    trying is the first step towards failure

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

I would say my biggest pet peeve is the idiots with small dicks riding right up your ass at a light.. tailgating in general. Brake checks because of animals usually helps solve that problem.

When I am on my bike, everyone and everything on the road pisses me off.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

people who pass me when i stop my car for pedestrians. wtf?

My Ride
    a non turbo Subaru

I particular love the idiots who are cruisin' down a multi lane road, but then all of a sudden they almost missed thier exit! And then proceed to cut not 1, but 2 lanes of traffic to catch thier exit without hitting the medium.

Originally posted by gpomp
    people who pass me when i stop my car for pedestrians. wtf?
    they made the sidewalks in my area wider at crosswalks to remove the passing lane and prevent that. tax payers money well spent

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast