Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The interesting part of this is the extent the White House went to hide the details of the call. Just reading in more detail now, but apparently the WH directed the transcribers to file the call in what is essentially the most top secret system that exists which is unprecedented for routine leader to leader calls.
    I mentioned this in my earlier post. It's hilarious. Same group who used MS Word "track changes" to deliver redacted documents during the Mueller investigation instead of sending a PDF. They also sent an email to the dems by mistake outlining their intentions spin the information, and it took them over an hour to figure out what they did and "recall" the email haha.

They say there is nothing to hide, then they go ahead and put it in the classified system.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    The interesting part of this is the extent the White House went to hide the details of the call. Just reading in more detail now, but apparently the WH directed the transcribers to file the call in what is essentially the most top secret system that exists which is unprecedented for routine leader to leader calls.
    Not only that but it was done a day after the fact. So someone had a meeting after this call and realized how bad it was and had to have it deleted from the original transcription server.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I mean, what's so wrong with basically asking another government to interfere with the next election?

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    I mean, what's so wrong with basically asking another government to interfere with the next election?
    Exactly... PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Maybe you should read the call yourself and not read fake news MSM who omitted 500 words and put words out of context implying Trump asked for a favor into Biden when it was actually into the 2016 election meddling.

Actually if you read it yourself its worse than how the news organizations have described it. There's far more detail and you can see the whole case building up where you can see the actions are systematic, but I doubt most people will bother reading because it is long.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Im certainly not pro trump, but the game he plays is just insane and no MSM has a clue or handle on whats really going on, besides able to mount outrage.

On the other hand, in this regard hes no different than any other first term pres., looking to get put in office - again - by any means.

Ask BushII how that Florida second election re-count really went, and with his former campaign manger essentially running the show there and Jeb in the deep state role.
    Last edited by revelations; 09-26-2019 at 10:20 PM.

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Hay guise... so like... i heard from a dozen people that also heard from a few people that Trump did bad things. How do i sign up to be a whistleblower? I will write to the Chairmen that will unequivocally prove that Trump should be impeached, even though I don't have evidence or first hand experience.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Maybe you should read the call yourself and not read fake news MSM who omitted 500 words and put words out of context implying Trump asked for a favor into Biden when it was actually into the 2016 election meddling.
    I love the ignore function.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Kg810 View Post
    Hay guise... so like... i heard from a dozen people that also heard from a few people that Trump did bad things. How do i sign up to be a whistleblower? I will write to the Chairmen that will unequivocally prove that Trump should be impeached, even though I don't have evidence or first hand experience.
    Have you even bothered to read what the complaint is? This isn't just made up crap, a significant portion of the complaint has already now been confirmed publicly and a lot of it by Trumps own staff.

It alleged that Trump contacted Ukraine to re-open an investigation into Bidens son and use Trump's personal lawyer as part of the investigation - This was confirmed with the transcripts Trumps own administration released.

It alleged that Trump asked for a favour - The transcript/summary released by the whitehouse includes these words.

It alleged that Trump's staff removed records of this conversation from the public transcript server and transferred it to a server only meant for classified material- This has also now been confirmed by the white house

The complaint also names William Barr as involved in this and yet it was Barr who sequestered the complaint instead it being properly being released to Congress - This is also confirmed as the chain of events

Trump said (well, clearly implied) the CIA agent who blew the whistle should be executed haha:

“I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy,” he said, according to the Los Angeles Times. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

The best predictor of what crimes Trump has committed (of which there is a laundry list), is to look at what he blames other people for - so far he has done himself virtually everything he tries to project onto other people.

Also in this case the exact content of the conversation isn't really important- that would be like arguing what kind of shirt a bank robber was wearing - it's the cover-up and seeking help from foreign governments that is the problem, similar to previous presidents that dealt with impeachment scandals. Just like how Clinton wasn't impeached for the BJ, his problem was lying under oath and obstruction of justice.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Have you even bothered to read what the complaint is? This isn't just made up crap, a significant portion of the complaint has already now been confirmed publicly and a lot of it by Trumps own staff.

It alleged that Trump contacted Ukraine to re-open an investigation into Bidens son and use Trump's personal lawyer as part of the investigation - This was confirmed with the transcripts Trumps own administration released.

It alleged that Trump asked for a favour - The transcript/summary released by the whitehouse includes these words.

It alleged that Trump's staff removed records of this conversation from the public transcript server and transferred it to a server only meant for classified material- This has also now been confirmed by the white house

The complaint also names William Barr as involved in this and yet it was Barr who sequestered the complaint instead it being properly being released to Congress - This is also confirmed as the chain of events
    It helps if you actually read the transcript and not listen/read Fakestream media. That's why Trump even allowed the Transcript to be released as there was nothing that he did wrong. The favor was looking into the origins of the 2016 election medldling, not a favor into investigating Biden. Obviously, you read the out of context words and ommited words of the transcript including Adam Shifft for Brains made up up his own transcript between Trump and Zelensky that accused Turmp of using Quid Pro Quo of using military aid in exchange for investigating Biden. There was absolutely none of that. In addition, Zelensky said he wasn't pressured either. The Democrats are accusing Trump of doing what Biden actually did and bragged about to the Council of Foreigh Relations to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor of looking into the Company where Biden's son was sitting on the Board earning $50k/month yet having no experience or knowledge in Oil and Gas, or they wouldn't give billions in loan guarantees. That's actual Quid Pro Quo.

By the way, there is absolutley nothing wrong with the US asking a foreign Government to look into corruption. The Democrats are intent on impeaching Trump for lawful conduct. The Dems have no message, and no good candidate. Their only way to win reelection is to try to impeach Trump and it will fail miserably. They still need 2/3 of the Senate to impeach him.
    Last edited by SportEL; 09-28-2019 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    Kinda seems like he is doing his master's bidding, Putin is the only world leader he doesn't trash publicly, witholds military aid to Ukraine, tries to make their president look like a pushover. Goes out of his way to say nice things about Putin and Russia, defends him and invites the dictator back to the G7, makes you wonder what kind of dirt Putin has on him and his family. The big issue here seems to be the expropriation of tax-funded military aid that was already agreed, in order to extort a foreign government into undermining his political opponent. Or, as Trump calls it, "Tuesday."
    As already explained, there was no Quid Pro Quo, show where it says that in the transcript, and not the out of context wordings being used. It was the Democrat-linked Fusion GPS who actually took money from the Russian government to create the phony dossier. It was the $500K that Bill Clinton got to give a speech to a Rusian Bank, that Putin thanked for giving the speech. It was the 20% of US Uraniumt hat Hillary allowed to be sold to a Russian firm whose investors were Clinton Foundation donors, and it was Tony Podesta who was paid to lobby to end econoimic sanctions against Russia. If anyone were puppets, it would be the Dems, and Clintons

Meanwhile, under Trump, the US is a net exporter of energy with more fracking and coal, a stronger millitary and defense, that are things that aren't good for Russia.
    Last edited by SportEL; 09-28-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Its only a smart idea to get dirt on your enemies, and twice as much dirt on your friends.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

So. If a civil war breaks out which side are you on?

Shoulda built that Canadian US wall.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

This is hilarious, even the MSM is questioning parts of WTF is going on with the Dems:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ne-call-parody

Sounds like a lot of fake outraged old people, and someone else (CIA) doing most of the dangling of the puppets.

Pure
    Fucking
    Entertainment (nothing of substance whatsoever, for either side)

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    This is hilarious, even the MSM is questioning parts of WTF is going on with the Dems:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ne-call-parody

Sounds like a lot of fake outraged old people, and someone else (CIA) doing most of the dangling of the puppets.

Pure
    Fucking
    Entertainment (nothing of substance whatsoever, for either side)
    Their own call ‘summary’ ( not a transcript) confirmed him asking for dirt on Ukraine.

And now he openly asked for it again to both China and Ukraine last night

And text messages from his staff make it even worse ....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/polit...int/ar-AAIdUwp

Nickelback has more power than Trump. LOL copyrights. Technically, if Trump gets a few more copyright strikes, they have historically removed them from the media platforms entirely. No special treatment, even for billionaires or rockstars.

I remember a decade ago almost getting in trouble for lecturing a class - without every word being checked for full documentation of credited sources.

Pro tip: Never quote NASA data in an official capacity, you may get sued for it later.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 10-04-2019 at 08:13 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I love that Trump loves memes as much as we do. MAGA.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast