Quantcast
Gang War Continues - Page 26 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Gang War Continues

My Ride
    no longer JDM

Originally posted by ZenOps
    http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/...f-24f941800c62

More shootings. This time it seems to be mistaken identity.

Not only are white people bad shots - they do seem to have a problem recognizing the difference between one innocent doctorial asian and a ruthless drug dealing asian.

Not that there should be any blame, I can barely tell the difference between Rob Anders and Charles Manson with a haircut, lol.

During colonization of the US and Canada two centuries ago, Chinese were hard to distinguish between Natives for white people - of which many Chinese got shot in the 250 million or so Native deaths during the many decade long colonization of America (holy crap the Incans and Mayans got squeezed fast). So I guess it is true that there is still a problem with correct identification nowadays - especially with a drug dealer that will use disguise and dopplegangers to his advantage.

Regardless, the henchman is probably in a whole world of hurt right now for not only missing the target - but shooting an innocent intentionally. Really though - Do these henchmen even bother to do any pre-surveillance? I'd figure you'd at least do six months of heavy carchasing before attempting to kill someone.

Although I can imagine its possible that the parents are the evil ones and the innocent children are simply caught up in the sins of the father. As Rob has mentioned before, he does and will go after generational crimes (as all good warlords do)
    WTF?!?! honestly are you high?

My Ride
    Axis powers

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/...f-24f941800c62

More shootings. This time it seems to be mistaken identity.

Not only are white people bad shots - they do seem to have a problem recognizing the difference between one innocent doctorial asian and a ruthless drug dealing asian.

Not that there should be any blame, I can barely tell the difference between Rob Anders and Charles Manson with a haircut, lol.

During colonization of the US and Canada two centuries ago, Chinese were hard to distinguish between Natives for white people - of which many Chinese got shot in the 250 million or so Native deaths during the many decade long colonization of America (holy crap the Incans and Mayans got squeezed fast). So I guess it is true that there is still a problem with correct identification nowadays - especially with a drug dealer that will use disguise and dopplegangers to his advantage.

Regardless, the henchman is probably in a whole world of hurt right now for not only missing the target - but shooting an innocent intentionally. Really though - Do these henchmen even bother to do any pre-surveillance? I'd figure you'd at least do six months of heavy carchasing before attempting to kill someone.

Although I can imagine its possible that the parents are the evil ones and the innocent children are simply caught up in the sins of the father. As Rob has mentioned before, he does and will go after generational crimes (as all good warlords do)
    blah blah blah, you're saying that white people shot and killed these people? how the fuck would you know?

and i reallllly don't think there were 250 million natives in NA 2 centuries ago, killing all them would have been far worse than anything Hitler did.. talk about genocide times 250

get a fucking clue retard
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    A Slow Car

^^
    “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.”

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by Eleanor
    ^ That has got to be your stupidest post to date. Which is saying a lot
    Nah, I think the "gang members wanted to own farms" post still takes the prize in that category.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Nah, I think the "gang members wanted to own farms" post still takes the prize in that category.

Mods should forward his IP to Dayglow. Sounds like he knows something.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 10-28-2008 at 09:23 AM.

My Ride
    SC 03 eclipse, 06 TJ,Shadow1100, HD FXSTC, Chopper

Originally posted by adam c

and i reallllly don't think there were 250 million natives in NA 2 centuries ago, killing all them would have been far worse than anything Hitler did.. talk about genocide times 250

get a fucking clue retard
    Where did you get your information? I think evereybody in this thread is now dumber because of your ignorance.

Not 250 000 000 but studys show that native population in NA droped by an estimated 100 000 000 between 1490 and 1890 which is BY FAR worse then Adolfs third reich did. Maby you should get a clue or read a book!
    Member since 2003.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Originally posted by 3g4u

Where did you get your information? I think evereybody in this thread is now dumber because of your ignorance.

Not 250 000 000 but studys show that native population in NA droped by an estimated 100 000 000 between 1490 and 1890 which is BY FAR worse then Adolfs third reich did. Maby you should get a clue or read a book!
    I'll have a closer look at this when I get a few minutes, but off the top of my head, I think these are the numbers they came up with in the mid 60's which have been shown flawed.

EDIT: 10 minutes with Google and Occam's Razor bring up some concerns. Keep in mind these are all after only a brief search. I'll do a better job of the research later when I have time:
    -Population estimates of pre-Columbian Native Americans are guestimates at best, with a range of about 8 million to as high as 140 million.
    -Simple subtraction, as in given in the example above, fails to take into account all the variables. It's not like the Natives were all happy go lucky super friends with each other. Additionally, how are the "after" populations being counted? Does the drop in pureblood native americans take the exploding Metis population into account?

EDIT EDIT: Cruise down to the section on "The Annihilation of the Native Americans". There are some logical falacies there, but also some valid points are raised.
    http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat0.htm
    Last edited by TKRIS; 10-28-2008 at 09:48 AM.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

Hey, I just call them as I see them. You can take it with a mountain of salt if you want to.

What concerns me with this situation is the intellegence that made the henchmen want to kill these people in the first place. I mean look at the Maher Arar situation, it goes to prove that even governments totally screw up intelligence that sometimes ends up in innocent suvillians getting tortured for years or killed.

If Rob had a dis-information vendetta list that the Hells Angels were looking at, then I would not put it past a large drug conflict to unintentionally cull innocent people because of the dis-information. For what reason? Who knows, maybe Rob had a love child brother who was killed in the end of the Vietnam war and he wants retribution from safely behind his haircut.

That is a scary idea. I'd much rather want to believe that this was simply a case of mistaken identity, but the pessimist in me says that the dis-information route may be probable.

Ok, I retract my 250 million dead natives.

It was more like not quite 100 million. But I reserve the right to add in normal population growth over the centuries to that list.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

If Rob had a dis-information vendetta list that the Hells Angels were looking at, then I would not put it past a large drug conflict to unintentionally cull innocent people because of the dis-information. For what reason? Who knows, maybe Rob had a love child brother who was killed in the end of the Vietnam war and he wants retribution from safely behind his haircut.

(This is only the second time I've used this smiley)
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Hes not really that bad...

My Ride
    Axis powers

Originally posted by 3g4u

i think you should re-read what i wrote before you get all anal
    Sig nuked by mod.

Originally posted by Eleanor

(This is only the second time I've used this smiley)
    Hehe, Ok so maybe thats not the reason.

But its way too boring to say that he is simply getting paid a few million or a few bricks of cocaine by the Hells Angels to rat out a few Vietnamese gangster hideouts.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Hehe, Ok so maybe thats not the reason.

But its way too boring to say that he is simply getting paid a few million or a few bricks of cocaine by the Hells Angels to rat out a few Vietnamese gangster hideouts.
    I suspect that "way too boring" is a central tenant of your life. You being an incredibly boring individual would explain your need to conjure bullshit to church up the relatively mundane with conspiracy theories and Orwellian paranoia.
    See signature.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

some people are too close to finding out the truth that tupac is holed up in Calgary in an apartment above a chinese restaurant.

My Ride
    SC 03 eclipse, 06 TJ,Shadow1100, HD FXSTC, Chopper

Originally posted by adam c

i think you should re-read what i wrote before you get all anal
    lol agreed.
    Member since 2003.

Well... All I can say that this its mostly Vietnamese that are being targetted in Calgary right now. Admittedly mostly drug pushers, but then again other than arms, that is the main commerce of the entire area.

Although the Vietnam war in the 1970's was admittedly a smaller skirmish (only 5 million or so casualties, mostly non-military) there was definitely a reason for many governments to go into that war in the first place, that being drug money. I mean you can almost say the entire reason China lost Hong Kong to Britain for 99 years (right up until 1997) was entirely because of drugs and drug money too.

The Iraq(n) war most people know was for money - or to put it more specifically, the 4.12 million barrels of oil per day that Iraq(n) pumps out of the ground (about $90 billion US per year at todays bbl rates)

That one minor Canadian war official (about the closest thing to a political general Canada will probably ever have) may have figured out how to prosper just like the leaders of who have started wars in the past and currently - Well its not just possible in my book, but highly probable...

OT: Although I'd have to think that a few years back - When the US government named Canada as a primary terrorist risk, that they knew exactly what they were talking about. With Obama in office, he will probably have to worry greatly about governmental terrorists like Rob Anders who will be able to effectively fund assasination attempts. If Obama can survive three months though - I think hes in the clear.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-02-2008 at 10:41 PM.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

With Obama in office, he will probably have to worry greatly about governmental terrorists like Rob Anders who will be able to effectively fund assasination attempts.
    When I said your post from the other day wasn't as outright retarded as some of your other ones, that wasn't supposed to be taken as a challenge.

My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo

With Obama in office, he will probably have to worry greatly about governmental terrorists like Rob Anders who will be able to effectively fund assasination attempts. .
    Can you please stop posting.

Although the Vietnam war in the 1970's was admittedly a smaller skirmish (only 5 million or so casualties, mostly non-military) there was definitely a reason for many governments to go into that war in the first place, that being drug money.
    dude, did you read this off a pamphlet on your windshield?

what the hell does this have to do with the thread topic?

ZenOps is one hell of a funny guy

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 LastLast