Quantcast
Guitar(s) and Gold Ring - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Guitar(s) and Gold Ring

My Ride
    MK7 Golf

Default Guitar(s) and Gold Ring

I have two guitars and a small guitar amplifier that I'm thinking of selling. As well I also have a 10k gold ring that I don't wear and maybe someone would like to....

Guitar #1 - Squire Stratocaster (by Fender) is white, 3 single coil pickups, 5 position pick up selector, and whammy bar. Not much else to tell, oh comes with soft case. Excellent beginniner electric! $300obo

Guitar #2 - Ibanez Artist AR250 (think ti's the 250, I'll have to double check), it's a mahogany body and neck, double humbuckers and 3 way pickup selector. It is a dark sunburst colour and is MINT, not a scratch on it. Hardcase included! Originally bought for close to $1600.00, will sell for $1300.00obo 2.5 years ago, excellent deal for the person who's looking for a top end guitar That's barelly been used (still has original strings on it... almost like saying Ferrari w/ origninal tires).

Korg Guitar Tuner - $30.00 (will only sell if guitars go, or will throw in w/ Guitar 2)

Fender Squire Amplifier - $50.00 (small, good for beginner or someone who doens't want it loud)

Gold Ring - 10K gold, ferrari insignia (prancing horse w/ Ferrari imprinted below) Originally sold for close to $800 w/out tax, looking for a cool $500.00obb

I think that's about all I can think of to tell yo ufolks right now.... PM me if you have any other questions or to make an offer. The only reason why I'm putting this stuff up for grabs is because I'm trying to raise some extra cash for the purchase of my car come spring... Sure would help.

I'll take some pictures later and post them on the site tomorrow or the day after!
    MK7 Golf SportWagen 4Motion

My Ride
    CIVIC

thats pretty expensive for a 10K gold ring
    is there like dimonds or anything like that on it??

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Default Re: Guitar(s) and Gold Ring

Originally posted by redbaron303
    Guitar #1 - Squire Stratocaster (by Fender) is white, 3 single coil pickups, 5 position pick up selector, and whammy bar. Not much else to tell, oh comes with soft case. Excellent beginniner electric! $300obo
    Is this a stock guitar? If so I offer $140 (assuming it's in good condition)... they're $329 new with soft case... I picked up a red Squier strat with hard case 2 years ago for $170 .
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    MK7 Golf

No... the ring is just gold.... it's pretty, uhm, big! I'm pretty I paid WAY to much for it, but I'm open to offers.

As for the guitar, I've had an offer of $250.00 for it and the amplifier together... I'd sell the squire for $190.00 though by its self.... it's in "new" condition. Very excellent shape, minus an almost unnoticable nick on the back...
    MK7 Golf SportWagen 4Motion

My Ride
    04 Mazda 3

id like to see the ring