Quantcast
Who were you in your last life? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who were you in your last life?

My Ride
    Mazda 3

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1400.
    Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
    Do you remember now?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 775.
    Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
    Do you remember now?

LOL

My Ride
    a red bullet shaped rocket

Originally posted by EK 2.0

hmmm...interesting...
    my exact life too except born earlier (forget date) and was a female Russian.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    is an Experience.

I don't know how you feel about it but you were Jebus in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere around Israel area around 0000.
    Your profession was that of a Lier.

Manipulating people, lieing, dressing like a hippy, talking on the phone.

You are the almighty, you have nothing else to learn.

lol..sorry if it offends anyone.

my REAL one is this:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1150.
    Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

I can believe it, I love science and I'm a DJ, as for magic.....uhh I believe in some crazy shit when I'm high.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1275.
    Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
    Do you remember now?

Wats weird is this sounds alot like me, minus the magian part.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Phy
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1775.
    Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Yarr, matey. Mystical sailor, t'were I.
    Mine was identical to yours, except I was born 1000 years earlier.
    Travel

My Ride
    nothing special

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 700.
    Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Yeah a lone Gunman!!!!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 850.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

haha i knew id be a good seaman.....

My Ride
    NC1

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1025.
    Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
    Do you remember now?

I don't think this is correct??? haha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    TRD Pro

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Jugoslavia around the year 1450.
    Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
    You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
    Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
    Do you remember now?
    Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1350.
    Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless. Do you remember now?

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 875.
    Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
    Do you remember now?

that totally wouldn't be me, ha ha ha laurier as a thinker, I take it they didn't have a-d-d back than. I can be thinking about one thing and hoop to the next and than back to the main topic..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2