Quantcast
Splittin headache! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Splittin headache!

My Ride
    1989 black one

Default Splittin headache!

My wife dropped into Foothills emerg late last night (don't ask) and in walk 5 Asian guys. One is holding a Kleenex to his head which is split wide open and he has a couple other gashes to his head/neck area. Then she hears the screeching of tires and there's a bunch of winged Hondas at the door with Asians jumping out of them. They run into emerg and start yelling at the other group. The cops come and separate them and get the second group outside. Meanwhile, it's full in the waiting room with people lying on the floor in blankets and people coming in from accidents on the Midway. Stars flies in a body and another patient. She made up a compress for the guy with the headache. Then she started to think the wait would be ridiculous and that the potential for violence was too high to hang around any longer, so she left. Anyone know who these guys were?

that's harsh! i'm sure you'll hear about it in the newspaper?? there always seems to be fights around stampede time.

but hopefully all these little "hardcores" grow up. they assume that just by watching Y&D they are automatically these hardcore gangster/triad members. all they are is, as max_boost always says "little yo's."
    Originally posted by ashee
    What's 30 grand when you're buying a BMW, M6 please.

Originally posted by t-im

You sound like the type of guy who would buy a C-Class just so you could tell people you have a Benz.
    Oooh the irony.