Quantcast
Loosing weight - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loosing weight

My Ride
    08 X5

Default Loosing weight

Is there any effective way to loose weight wit little or no exercise and a sligtly modified diet?

I know this sounds like a retarded question, but im so damn lazy and want 2 loose weight!

Default Re: Loosing weight

Originally posted by Jynx
    I know this sounds like a retarded question

My Ride
    Impreza RS

If you want to lose a pound or two right now, go and

take a dump
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Amputation. j/k

Start exercising and soon it won't feel like a chore. With proper nutrition, it's the best non-surgical way to lose weight.

My Ride
    08 X5

I cant get a good routine going
    i do it for a day or 2 then give up!
    i have no self motivation

My Ride
    07 Avalanche LTZ

Just stop eating breakfast and lunch.. maybe a sandwich for dinner

My Ride
    93 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition

no do not skip breakfast or any meal for that fact...it will make you lose some weight but then you will more than put it back on...I will pm you with some very helpful info and a product that is guaranteed to help you lose wt. and keep it off...this stuff is amazing!!

My Ride
    Impreza RS

I cant get a good routine going
    i do it for a day or 2 then give up!
    i have no self motivation
    Well, time for some real advice. It depends on what you're willing to sacrifice.

My friend was pretty big, and he stopped drinking pop and lost 30lbs. You don't have to diet hardcore to lose weight, just make sensible adjustments. Substitute pizza for some grilled chicken, chips with peanuts, etc.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    S13 & Suzuki

^ he must be selling something

should be easier to lose weight with less effort the bigger you are

My Ride

This is the most retarded question I've heard in a while. If your not willing to put some effort in it, your not really going to lose any weight. There's no magic pills, no fad diets. If you want to actually have some REAL success (change in looks/health/confidence), your gonna have to put in the work.

If someone doesnt have the self motavation to care enough about their own body to exercise regularily, I fail to see how they will have the self control to modify their diet from whatever crap they are used to eating and stick with it.

That said, here are some things that could help out a bit:

-Cut alcohol as much as possible - the biggest source of empty calories for most young men probably (well for me at least )

-Cut all soft drinks - its nothing but sugar/calories

-Increase your water intake - increasing your water intake alone can speed up your metabolism, make you feel more energetic throughout the day, and give your muscle a more fuller appearence.

-Break up your meals into smaller meals throughout the day.

1-Cent is offline If you want to sell shit buy a fucking banner

Default Re: Loosing weight

Is there any effective way to loose weight wit little or no exercise and a sligtly modified diet?

I know this sounds like a retarded question, but im so damn lazy and want 2 loose weight!
    I'm ashamed to have read this

Originally posted by Lexxan
    That is the worst advice I've ever heard.

Originally posted by 5hift
    This is the most retarded question I've heard in a while. If your not willing to put some effort in it, your not really going to lose any weight. There's no magic pills, no fad diets. If you want to actually have some REAL success (change in looks/health/confidence), your gonna have to put in the work.

If someone doesnt have the self motavation to care enough about their own body to exercise regularily, I fail to see how they will have the self control to modify their diet from whatever crap they are used to eating and stick with it.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Look... I'm going to give it to you straight. Losing weight isn't easy. I know because I train hard all year round and diet very strictly for 5 months to get in shape for a show. I compete in Figure and my first year I had to lose 40 lbs. My second year I lost 20. It's grueling and hard work... but you know what? I don't regret it for anything! I look great, I feel great... and most of all... I know that I worked hard & reached my goals.

You have to decide what is important to you. You're obviously not happy with the way you look or you wouldn't be here posting in here.... So is doing what you're doing now making you happy? Probably not. How come you're too lazy to change the way you feel about yourself?

All it takes is an hour a day to work out and another hour to cook and plan your meals. Diet is KEY. It is where 80% of your success comes from.

Cut out the sugar and the processed foods... eat more vegetables, quality protein such as chicken, tuna, turkey, egg whites and white fish, more whole grain carbs like potatoes, brown rice and oatmeal, start making healthier choices and get off your ass!!

If you don't want to help yourself... no one else can do it for you.

oooo so this is the reason why fat people are fat.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by Lexxan

bad idea. you should graze. im no expert on this, but starving yourself from no lunch/breakfast and a dinky sandwich, isn't going to help. the idea of grazing is to eat maybe 5-6 times a day...sounds crazy, but do it in SMALL portions. that way your body burns the small portions off quicker during the day (with good diet/excercise of coarse) and when you feel hungry again, eat a bit. you should stay full through out the day, just dont get full on junk food and other nasty shit that your body doesnt need. also, WATER is important!

if you starve yourself from the morning to dinner time, you'll end up eating more and your body will have a hard time burning all that food you ate, especially hours before you go to bed.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    '15 GTI

you could post pics, and we'll ridicule you until you WANT to work out...j/k

but that skipping meals idea is bad...if anything, messes up your weight more

My Ride
    08 X5

Originally posted by 5hift

That said, here are some things that could help out a bit:

-Cut alcohol as much as possible - the biggest source of empty calories for most young men probably (well for me at least )

-Cut all soft drinks - its nothing but sugar/calories

-Increase your water intake - increasing your water intake alone can speed up your metabolism, make you feel more energetic throughout the day, and give your muscle a more fuller appearence.

-Break up your meals into smaller meals throughout the day.
    Im not fat by any means, im just not at my ideal weight.

I try and drink 1.5 L of water per day... i dont drink alcohol at all and i mite have pop once a month...

That being said the reason i think im having trouble loosing this weight is because this is the first year im not heavily involved in sports...
    The only reason i cant stick to a workout plan is because i find them all really boring.

Im considering swimming on a daily basis...
    Is swimming an effective way to loose weight?

My Ride
    08 X5

Another problem i am having is that i eat out basically 2 meals per day and am having trouble finding healthy choices...

Sure their is subway, but theirs only so much of that i can eat.

Any suggestions as to what i can eat from your basic restaurants (boston pizza, earls, etc... even fast food ones like wendys and mcdonals)?

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Salad

1-Cent is offline If you want to sell shit buy a fucking banner

Another problem i am having is that i eat out basically 2 meals per day and am having trouble finding healthy choices...

Sure their is subway, but theirs only so much of that i can eat.

Any suggestions as to what i can eat from your basic restaurants (boston pizza, earls, etc... even fast food ones like wendys and mcdonals)?

LOL omg dude stop ur killin me here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast