Quantcast
Recommendations for Cosmetic Dentists? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Recommendations for Cosmetic Dentists?

My Ride
    '99 Honda Civic SI

Default Recommendations for Cosmetic Dentists?

I am finally going to take the plunge and get some porcelain veneers on my front two upper middle teeth. I broke the one tooth in the past three times (clumsy kid I guess). Dentist even commented the one time how it was the first time he'd ever seen someone snap a pin in a tooth.

I have had caps put onto the teeth three separate times (each time they eventually start to discolour and separate away from the tooth and I have to go get it redone. I'm ready now to get it done at least semi-permanently.

Its expensive stuff but I have a dental plan through my company that will pay so looking for any recommendations for places in Calgary people here know as being good? There is a bunch of places I can find just looking up online, etc but would prefer not getting a hack job if I am going to put out the money for it this time (not full dental coverage).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations. I will also consider getting my teeth whitened professionally at the same time but I am assuming almost all dental places that would do veneers will offer this service as well.

My Ride
    Civic SiG

I just had a veneer done about a month ago at Rocky Rodge Dental. I had to have a root canal and then a veneer, and i aslo choose to have the whitening done just to make it look really good. I thought they did an amazing job mathing the color (it was my front tooth) cause you cant even tell its different, and they made me feel very comfortable durring the procedures. I highly recomend Dr. Eshmail to anyone, he was very professional and did good quality work.

You can't start a fire without a spark