Quantcast
2 cars flew by me on a residental road - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 cars flew by me on a residental road

My Ride
    1967 Mercury F-100 Truck, 2004 Dodge RAm 3500 4x4

Default 2 cars flew by me on a residental road

I know your not a street racing site as i watched the news last few weeks but just for your info , well i was drivein a 1ton dodge on a residental road when a white cavi with jspeed decals on it the big one on the front an black i dunno what it was with two little ones on the side they flew by doing atleast a buck , what if a kid ran out in front of my truck . the cars would of pulverized the kid . like grow up you fuckin immature fucks. So i called the cops an gave them the lisence plate numbers and description of the cars . i hope i see them again cause i wont move toward the curb this time i'll be moving right into them .and i'll make sure its not pretty cause i'll kill after i hit ya.

SO AGAIN FUCKING GROW UP ASSHOLES

My Ride
    Sentra

might want to post it on jspeed.ca

My Ride
    2000 323i

What area? I probably know what cav you're talking about.
    Mike

Wait a minute here.....

You were driving a Dodge Ram ???

According to some on here... YOu're the asshole.

J/K LOL

We get painted with a pretty big brush on here sometimes.
    2011 Ram 1500 QC Sport
    2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

HAHAHA! The second I turn the corner into my own neighborhood, I slow down to 30 km/h. And, I don't care how many people call me an asshole.

You guys ever hear the saying "don't rod around in your own neighborhood"?

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

pissonjapcrap eh?

not that i'm condoning how they were driving.... but just a comment on your user name.

My Ride
    Acura TL 6MT SH-AWD

Default Re: 2 cars flew by me on a residental road

Originally posted by pissonjapcrap
    I know your not a street racing site as i watched the news last few weeks but just for your info , well i was drivein a 1ton dodge on a residental road when a white cavi with jspeed decals on it the big one on the front an black i dunno what it was with two little ones on the side they flew by doing atleast a buck , what if a kid ran out in front of my truck . the cars would of pulverized the kid . like grow up you fuckin immature fucks. So i called the cops an gave them the lisence plate numbers and description of the cars . i hope i see them again cause i wont move toward the curb this time i'll be moving right into them .and i'll make sure its not pretty cause i'll kill after i hit ya.

SO AGAIN FUCKING GROW UP ASSHOLES

I agree with the hate on for the wanna be Vin Deisel, but I hope you're just venting about the wanting to run them off the road.

I've seen someone do that, oddly enough in a Dodge Truck , it wasn't pretty.

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

Originally posted by Nufy
    Wait a minute here.....

You were driving a Dodge Ram ???

According to some on here... YOu're the asshole.

J/K LOL

We get painted with a pretty big brush on here sometimes.

yeah . your right, theres a post about assholes in dodge rams but this dodge operator is right driving in residental streets very is dangerous.

I agree completely.
    2011 Ram 1500 QC Sport
    2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited

ummmm piss on jap crap and they were american made cars???????? alrighty then name sure fits for this topic

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

If you paid closer attention you would see that he joined in April 04... it's not like he joined to post this specific thread.

I don't see what his username has to do with this topic anyhow

wow not that big of a deal......sry didnt read when he joined dont care. just saying its ironic that he doesnt like jap cars and the 2 that flew past him were american made...........chill.........

My Ride
    '93 cavy convertible, 98 pontiac transport

Lol.......
    Mommy of a preemie miracle!

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I have to say thats typical man. I dont generally like to stereotype, but my god what is with J-Body drivers. EVERY SINGLE DAY I'm cut off, tailgated, and enticed to race by none other. ALL THE TIME, I always look in my rearview to see that stupid car riding my ass after weaving in and out fo traffic.

There seriously must me some sort of mystical powder they put in the ventilation system @ the factory, which only a small amount have immunity to, that makes them drive like total rejects.

It's a j-body, not a race car, get over yourselves. (that goes for pretty much anyone driving like a complete tool)
    Travel

If it really matters to ya guys also.. pissonjapcrap does drive a Cavi also... and he isnt one of these hey i drive a race car guys... i also know alot of other Jbody owners that arnt like this... its just seems to be the 16 to 18 Year olds, that are fast and furious for some reason..

Originally posted by Ben
    I have to say thats typical man. I dont generally like to stereotype, but my god what is with J-Body drivers. EVERY SINGLE DAY I'm cut off, tailgated, and enticed to race by none other. ALL THE TIME, I always look in my rearview to see that stupid car riding my ass after weaving in and out fo traffic.

There seriously must me some sort of mystical powder they put in the ventilation system @ the factory, which only a small amount have immunity to, that makes them drive like total rejects.

It's a j-body, not a race car, get over yourselves. (that goes for pretty much anyone driving like a complete tool)

I totally agree with you , i had some moron in a Jbody w/body kit cut across all the lanes on deerfoot and cut me off like no tommorow , this was about 30 mins ago comeing home from CMS... He could have defiantly caused an accident if i was looking down just for a fraction of a second.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

i drive around alot and really havent run into too many retards, cept for a few on sunday morning which sunday must have been piss the ken off day, cause i got cut off about 4 times on 17th dt, from like 8th st to center, then on mcleaod people must not have seen the lines or something and like to swerve into my lane. other then that i havent seen many j-bodies actin a fool around me, maybe the fear factor of the 300 must scare them away. i find that lancers seem to thing they are all f'in evos or something, they all think they can beat me, i laugh when they try so hard and i dont do anything at all. i think they are worse then cavies

At least a buck and you got both licence plates? good eye.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast