Quantcast
Major victory for KMT (the sky is finally BLUE) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Major victory for KMT (the sky is finally BLUE)

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

Default Major victory for KMT (the sky is finally BLUE)

I know you guys won't give a fuck, but I am so excited....
    because KMT (Kuomingtan) won 14:6 in county and city magistrate posts against the DPP (Democratic progressive party)

Take that......B!!!AATCH....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4494122.stm

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
    -- Donald Rumsfeld

My Ride
    Honda

It'll be incredibly interesting to see how China continues to deal with Taiwan...
    Especially after this

Good for Taiwain though

Man, fuck taiwan... riding the USA's jock so hard. Soon they will be beggin to be a part of China. Look at Hong Kong, look at Macau, are they any worse off now that they are apart of China?

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

........I don't recall asking people's advice on the relationship between taiwan, US and China. Since you aren't a citizen of any of those 3 countries, I would suggest you to keep your opinion to yourself. Thanks you.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
    -- Donald Rumsfeld

I have permenant resident status in 2 of them.

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

Personally I am pro reunification since we are all same type of people originated from same piece of land.......but I guess there are some selfish people that just want independence for their own sake....but we had a thread about that a while ago, no point of making a same thread over again.

I think this is a sign for one GREAT china in a peaceful process.

but hey.....

-- Donald Rumsfeld

My Ride
    Bicycle

Definitely good news. Chan has been sucking GWB's cock for a long time now and that assisanation show was so freaking obvious rigged that he does not deserve leadership.

Taiwan has always been a pawn in US's game to keep China in check. I guess they have to go back to Japan for that now. Go reunitfication.

BTW, HK and Macau ain't bad as long as you play along and keep making $$ and STFU about true democracy. Somehow I don't think a true democracy is a good way to rule Chinese people anyway.