Quantcast
best weight loss supplement/pill?! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: best weight loss supplement/pill?!

My Ride
    05 GSXR600

Default best weight loss supplement/pill?!

alright so i'll be hitting the gym regularly soon and I'll be looking to lose some of my damn belly flab and strenghten my pecks...so i was wondering what you guys have tried and would recommmend? i know there are SO many options and choices out there and tons that don't work

so i don't want to end up spending $~100 and not getting results~

My Ride
    2006 Civic, Lifted Locked flat black Jeep YJ

manboobliness

You could always try ephedrine. It boosts your metabolism and gets your heart going. I know long term it isnt great for you, but it shouldnt be too bad short term. Ill warn you though, its addictive.

^ addictive? Hah, you must have zero will power, as with most things that are "addictive" Ephedrine does work, just make sure you go hard on the cardio everyday!

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

Originally posted by lastprodigy
    ^ addictive? Hah, you must have zero will power, as with most things that are "addictive" Ephedrine does work, just make sure you go hard on the cardio everyday!

Its only addicting if you let it.
    Ive never had a problem with it and ive been on and off it for 4-5yrs, more off than on

My Ride

Default Re: best weight loss supplement/pill?!

Originally posted by Grip172
    alright so i'll be hitting the gym regularly soon and I'll be looking to lose some of my damn belly flab and strenghten my pecks...so i was wondering what you guys have tried and would recommmend? i know there are SO many options and choices out there and tons that don't work

If you want to lose belly flab/moobs change ur diet first and get on a decent workout routine. Chances are you'll get results without having to overpay for something you dont really need.

My Ride
    05 GSXR600

my diet has changed completley

i don't eat chocolate bars or drink pop > unless its a mixed drink haha

but i am eating really good. i cannot seem to gain weight or lose weight. my weight pretty much stays the same. i mean i COULD gain weight if i wanted but i don't. I just want to tone up and lose the flab around my gut

My Ride
    Subaru GR

^how long have you been on this program for?? Results don't happen overnight...rather a slow progression.....Just because you don't gain/lose weight doesn't mean your body is not changing ie. building LBM, losing excess fat....
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Cardio and a better diet, will yeild the results you're after.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Default Re: best weight loss supplement/pill?!

Originally posted by Grip172

There's a very good chance that is what will happen to you.

My advice: Try this for 10 days ==> pay yourself $10 per day for everyday that your diet is good, and you deliberately stay active enough to ensure a calorie deficet at the end of the day.

Follow my advice, and I'll bet you will see better results than anything you find in a suppliment bottle.

My Ride

Default Re: Re: best weight loss supplement/pill?!

Originally posted by Tyler883

There's a very good chance that is what will happen to you.

My advice: Try this for 10 days ==> pay yourself $10 per day for everyday that your diet is good, and you deliberately stay active enough to ensure a calorie deficet at the end of the day.

Follow my advice, and I'll bet you will see better results than anything you find in a suppliment bottle.
    Listen to this guy he knows his shit
    Stop looking for the easy way out in pill form.

My Ride
    Lamborgotti Fasterossa XT 550

Supplements arne't bad to use. They help you achieve the goals your aiming for quicker. It's like adding a better exhaust or boost to your car. Just make sure you know how to take it. Everyone's saying ephedrine here which is a good choice but make sure you know how ta take it and when and how to get of it, or you'll fry yer adrenal glands and get even fatter. There's alot of dieting supplements out there and lots do work. Just make sure your not one of those ass's that take a diet supplement and go home sit in front of a couch and eat a big mac and says it doesn't work.

Pills are a waste of time and money. Why not try the "Eat Less Food" method. You will lose weight and SAVE money!

My Ride
    Giant Reign

If pills are a waste of money then why do all the serious lifters in this forum take so many? The 'diet pills', or some of them, will do what they were made for. They'll help you lose fat faster than you could without them. Why not give the guy an answer? He already said his diet has changed, maybe he just want to supplement what he's already doing to cut down.
    I don't know which ones are good and which ones aren't, but I'm sure someone here does.
    Tyler883, why don't you let him know which ones you think are best? If he combined your idea along with some fat burners his results would be better.
    Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing an inverse correlation between intelligence averages and the "importance of religion" to the testee.

My Ride
    2006 Civic, Lifted Locked flat black Jeep YJ

Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

Its only addicting if you let it.
    Ive never had a problem with it and ive been on and off it for 4-5yrs, more off than on
    By addictive, i meant that i was a bit different on and off of it. My girlfriend said when i stopped taking it, i was really really bitchy for a 4-5 days.

i used SAN TIGHT and it worked really well for me. i'd recommend it if you're looking at weight loss pills.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

My Ride
    Lamborgotti Fasterossa XT 550

It's hard to really determine what pill will be right for him without knowing his age, size, his diet, any heart conditions etc. Lipo 6 is pretty good, Tights good if ya can find it and the old redline. I would normally take 24 mg of ephedrine , 200 mg caffine and a baby aspirn once upon waking and once more 5 hours later but that might be to strong or extreme, again no clue what his body comp is.

My Ride
    1997 Civic SI Turbo (parked)

Apply for the "Biggest Loser"

My Ride
    BOOSTED

Originally posted by nj2Type-S
    i used SAN TIGHT and it worked really well for me. i'd recommend it if you're looking at weight loss pills.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

I amazes me how people will look to the bottle for results. They are banning cold/sinus remedies that have ephedrine in it already.

Caffeine and ephedrine are not the way to go. Sure you will lose weight but it isn't sustainable because you are doing this artificially. When you stop the weight will come back because your metabolism will slow down.

Just another not, when you are pumping yourself up with these drugs (because that's what they are) you increase the risk of a heart attack greatly. It doesn’t matter if you are young or not.

To go this route only shows a lack of character. My advice to you would be to keep up the workouts but vary the type of work out you are doing....i.e. less gym more sports.

You body will react much better to a variety of workout rather than the same routine over and over.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

I forgot, other pills make you lose more water which also isn't a good thing because often the body mistakes thrist for hunger and you end up eating more.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast