Quantcast
Wow, more CPS Nazi tactics - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, more CPS Nazi tactics

My Ride
    something green

Default Wow, more CPS Nazi tactics

Whats the city coming to, a gentelmen takes 2 xmas trees to the landfill for recycling, even though they are tied down in the back of his truck, he gets a 500 dollar fine for no tarp on a "loose materials" load...
    What the hell is goiing on in the minds of the people who work for the city? Lets assrape every citizen we can for money?..Meanwhile any truck with a "hauling for city of Calgary" drives around with impunity.. 4 or 5 years ago I lost a windshield due to melon sized rock coming through the glass at head level, all I got from the city was the phone number runaround game, till I gave up and just went away.Yes large commercial trucks with gravel tarp, some homeower being responsible with his recycling, no... It shouldnt be that tough to apply sucha bylaw like that.
    This money raping stuff has to to stop, its just getting ridiculous, pretty soon its gonna be a 300 dollar fine for breaking wind...
    I say this, whenever you see a city truck with anything in or on the back of it untarped, call it in to the police with the licence plate and see what they say, follow it to see if gets pulled over....
    I am just sick of this blatant pick pocketing.....Send a email to Dave "the marrrionnette" Bronconnier to while your at it too....

My Ride
    a wrx.

haha maybe if you stopped trashing CPS nonstop they'd stop picking on you too. j/k.

My Ride
    something green

Thanks for coming out, your finger painting awaits you...
    Too loud for Aspen

Originally posted by Maxt
    hahaha

My Ride

thats as bad as the $650 ticket for the lady passing the cop while he had someone pulled over... actually, this one is worse.

My Ride
    2002 Dodge Neon

Anyone else find it ironic that he's complaining about a law which could deter/prevent other windshields from getting smashed from loose loads?

Yet when some gentlemen don't adhere to said law theres a new round of "the cps are nazis!!!"

My Ride
    335i

All loads must be covered, its not a new concept.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    All loads must be covered, its not a new concept.
    either that or you risk paying child support for 18 years.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Hey tightass, j/k is short for "just kidding."

I'm personally glad CPS has a knack for singling out and then hassling mewling, self-righteous intellectual wannabes like yourself. Karma, bitch.

My Ride
    something green

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

I'm personally glad CPS has a knack for singling out and then hassling mewling, self-righteous intellectual wannabes like yourself. Karma, bitch.
    I really dont know what you are on about.....Nor do I care...

Default Re: Wow, more CPS Nazi tactics

Whats the city coming to, a gentelmen takes 2 xmas trees to the landfill for recycling, even though they are tied down in the back of his truck, he gets a 500 dollar fine for no tarp on a "loose materials" load...
    What the hell is goiing on in the minds of the people who work for the city? Lets assrape every citizen we can for money?..Meanwhile any truck with a "hauling for city of Calgary" drives around with impunity.. 4 or 5 years ago I lost a windshield due to melon sized rock coming through the glass at head level, all I got from the city was the phone number runaround game, till I gave up and just went away.Yes large commercial trucks with gravel tarp, some homeower being responsible with his recycling, no... It shouldnt be that tough to apply sucha bylaw like that.
    This money raping stuff has to to stop, its just getting ridiculous, pretty soon its gonna be a 300 dollar fine for breaking wind...
    I say this, whenever you see a city truck with anything in or on the back of it untarped, call it in to the police with the licence plate and see what they say, follow it to see if gets pulled over....
    I am just sick of this blatant pick pocketing.....Send a email to Dave "the marrrionnette" Bronconnier to while your at it too....

Wow , go easy fella . You're gonna blow a gasket .

First off , no linky to your rant .
    Second , there are two sides to every story .

I don't know of anybody that hasn't replaced a windshield for one reason or another . Get over it .
    As far as not having a tarp on a load , well , its a bylaw . I'm sure I'm not the only one who has seen a tree on Deerfoot , Crowchild , or any major thoroghfare . People get careless ,or just plain lazy or just can't read or whatever , and lose they loads all over Calgary . I'm glad the laws are enforced . I almost hit a RAILROAD TIE on Deerfoot with my bike years ago . I would'a love to have caught that moron who lost it .
    And as far as city trucks go , well , good luck . You'd probably have better luck at pulling over Truckers who don't have their loads tarped . And I see them every day . Been to a gravel pit lately ?
    If anything , like the women going 106kph not 5 feet from a cruiser on the highway ( yeah , that's safe ) , ignorance is no excuse when it comes to LAW . You snooze , you loose . It was media blitzed to death . Just tells me this women needs to look around her more often and PAY ATTENTION .

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Originally posted by tictactoe2004

lol...that was good
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

I didn't get that for a second there...

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

Owned! The Jeff Strikes Back!

My Ride
    something green

Originally posted by capn_nobeard
    Anyone else find it ironic that he's complaining about a law which could deter/prevent other windshields from getting smashed from loose loads?

Yet when some gentlemen don't adhere to said law theres a new round of "the cps are nazis!!!"

I guess you need a reading lesson.....
    Re-read what I said above, I have no problem with the law dealing with large trucks with legititate loose loads, I do however find it ironic that the city does not itself adhere to this bylaw.
    Yet they ticketed a city resident for having a christmas tree that was tied down, explain to me how anything from a tied down xmas tree is goiing to come and smash the windshield.

My Ride
    a wrx.

I really dont know what you are on about.....Nor do I care...
    I'm on a rant about people like you who think they're too cool for school. Your response is a perfect example. You don't care? Who are you fooling? If you didn't care, you wouldn't put so much effort into the acting like you're above the rest of society. Take yourself off the pedestal for a change.

My Ride
    something green

Look whos talking, the belittling of the hard done by still giving you erections?...
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

I guess you need a reading lesson.....
    Re-read what I said above, I have no problem with the law dealing with large trucks with legititate loose loads, I do however find it ironic that the city does not itself adhere to this bylaw.
    Yet they ticketed a city resident for having a christmas tree that was tied down, explain to me how anything from a tied down xmas tree is goiing to come and smash the windshield.
    I highly doubt they "single out" these idiots.

What probably happened was the CPS cruiser just happened to drive by... just happened to see it and pulled him over for it.

Maybe the driver of said vehicle was a complete fucking jagoff and the cop gave him the ticket because of his attitude. Maybe the guy didn't have his license or insurance or anything on him and the cop let him off easy with the one ticket...

If you weren't there, you have no idea what happened after the cop pulled him over. It could have been anything.

Maybe, just maybe, the officer in question deserves kudos for doing his job.

The tarping bylaw is pretty new, so it wouldn't have saved your windshield years ago. in fact, the old 'loose load' fine un the old bylaw was a paltry $28. Would that be a little less Nazi-esque for ya?

I personally consider it a bit inadequate. Clearly others did as well. I'm down with the new bylaw. How restrictively it gets interpreted is up to the courts.
    Originally posted by 01RedDX

Eye for an eye should apply to both, like if you raped a cat, you would get raped by a bigger cat. Counselling doesn't work on animal rapists you clown.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Look whos talking, the belittling of the hard done by still giving you erections?...
    j/k is short for "just kidding," not, "belittling maxt."

thats as bad as the $650 ticket for the lady passing the cop while he had someone pulled over... actually, this one is worse.
    I hope she loses in court. Blow by an officer thats pulling someone over, she deserves it. Her excuse was that she didn't know a cop car was an emergency vehicle! You've got to be fuckin' kidding!

Slow down! Don't need a law to tell you that. She probably blows by people that are on the side of the road changing tires too.

As for the xmas tree thing, yeah I agree the cops shouldnt have ticketed that person. I hope next year he/she just burns the tree in their backyard as a big F you
    ---

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast