Quantcast
dog problem, with them pissing on my shrubs!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: dog problem, with them pissing on my shrubs!!!

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Angry dog problem, with them pissing on my shrubs!!!

I know that dogs piss on the shrubs close to the sidewalk of my front lawn, thats a given, but what really pissed me off today was to find dog crap too.. I can't believe how irresponsible some dog owners are. Thats my frickin' lawn already, have some respect.

I'm really thinking about these dog-away devices. Is it possible to smear this idiotically hot, hot sauces like "ass in space" all over the shrubs to keep the dogs away? the dog pee is killng the grass, the dog crap is a blatant insult more then anything.

How are these costly ultra-sonic devices? I dont want them to agreviate ALL dogs that pass by on the sidewalk, and cats too. Just the dogs that are about to piss on the lawn or shrubs. I guess if they worked along with a motion detector, that would work eh?

What do you think?
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

Are you talking about the electronic dog collars? If so, the dogs need to wear a special collar in order to be "shocked".

My Ride
    G35

its just grass, theres a lot more important things in this world.

My Ride
    2006 Honda Civic LX

it's the owners responsibility to clean up after their dog... punish them, not the dogs.

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

few years ago i had this problem... i bought some devils dust... basicly a hot pepper dried and crushed, and sprinkled it around the bushes...never had the problems again
    Originally posted by rage2

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

My Ride

Originally posted by snade831
    it's the owners responsibility to clean up after their dog... punish them, not the dogs.
    TRUST ME I would, but I'm not one to sit on my front lawn all day waiting for this to happen. I'm rarely home, otherwise you bet I'd "punish" them.

Where do you get this "Devil's dust" ?

About the ultra sonic one, I was just talking about a generic one that constantly generates those high frequencies, so no dogs would want to linger around my house, not a collar specifically.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

Devils dust , or Vinegar
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Model S

put an electric fence wire around there and wait for them to piss on it

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

I think letting them piss or shit on your property is unexceptable. I have a dog and never let it piss or shit on a private lawn, i will not let him walk or sniff or anything on anyone else property.

It pisses me off when people let dogs do this. the only exception would be puppy cause they can't control it.... older dogs can!

You just have to see one person that lets their dog do it on your lawn and follow them home and shit on their lawn and walk away.

People in Calgary are bad with picking up dog shit in general and it is disgusting.

My Ride
    E46M3

Originally posted by redline
    I think letting them piss or shit on your property is unexceptable. I have a dog and never let it piss or shit on a private lawn, i will not let him walk or sniff or anything on anyone else property.

It pisses me off when people let dogs do this. the only exception would be puppy cause they can't control it.... older dogs can!

You just have to see one person that lets their dog do it on your lawn and follow them home and shit on their lawn and walk away.

People in Calgary are bad with picking up dog shit in general and it is disgusting.

i love not owning a dog, but reaping the benifits of having to occasionally shovel poop off my lawn...

My Ride
    JeepYJ/06VTEC What I Love: 4x4

hence why cats are superior...

Originally posted by MudCrawler
    hence why cats are superior...

RIIIIIGHT. At least dogs dont jump fences and crap in my backyard. Cat owners that let their cats wander the neighbourhood should have their cats skinned alive and delivered to thier house in a shoebox a week later.

My Ride
    E46M3

cats wandering << owners observing and allowing a dog to shit on someone else's lawn

&

cats << dogs

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 07:07 PM.

My Ride

^ The joys of doing this, because some idiot dog owners can't take the reponsibilities that come with the priveledge of owning a dog. I should take a pic of the shrubs so you can see how badly yellow (and dead) the grass is, around them. Despite the fact the rest of the lawn is green. I'll wait until The weekend when the crossroads flea market is open, they have a booth there with these stupidly hot, hot sauces, like "Da Bomb" and "The Solution" basically anything about 650,000 scoville units should really turn them off. Hopefully this stuff doesn't harm the branches or leaves of the plant... that would really be self-defeating.
    I can't believe how HOT some of these sauces are, its nuts. I tried one drop of this "Da bomb" stuff, after flushing my mouth for half an hour in the sink, I was throwing up for the next 6 hours. Apparently there are sauces three times as hot. I want those!!

My Ride
    Ol' Rusty Truck

Originally posted by sputnik

RIIIIIGHT. At least dogs dont jump fences and crap in my backyard. Cat owners that let their cats wander the neighbourhood should have their cats skinned alive and delivered to thier house in a shoebox a week later.
    I bought a live cat trap from Canadian Tire, I took it to the Calgary animal services so they can inspect it, and so I could declare that I have a cat problem that I'm dealing with.

Now, everytime I catch a cat, I can keep it on the cage, bring it to the animal control services, and they will take it off my hands for no charge.

The best part is:
    -if its got a tag, the owner gets fined
    -if it goes unclaimed, the cat gets uthenized

I've already caught 6 cats in the last 10 months, and I love it when I hear their owners calling and calling for them!

My Ride
    red slowpoke, black beast, red 4wheeler

hahaha thats awesome.

you could just set up a fence on the very edge and you won't have a problem any longer, then put up a sign on the fence saying its electrified. then actually set up batteries and a few solar panels for some decent shockage

Originally posted by Alex_FORD

I bought a live cat trap from Canadian Tire, I took it to the Calgary animal services so they can inspect it, and so I could declare that I have a cat problem that I'm dealing with.

Now, everytime I catch a cat, I can keep it on the cage, bring it to the animal control services, and they will take it off my hands for no charge.

The best part is:
    -if its got a tag, the owner gets fined
    -if it goes unclaimed, the cat gets uthenized

I've already caught 6 cats in the last 10 months, and I love it when I hear their owners calling and calling for them!
    thats pritty sick!! i've worked at an s.p.c.a the vet hospital and a petstore and 9 times out of ten the cat/animal dose NOT!!! find a home and they do get uthenized. any one who's for that is really disturbed !!!

yes people should pick up after there animals but you shouldn't have to sink to killing an innocent animal to sovle ur TINY!!!! problem .

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by dolphin_gurl87

thats pritty sick!! i've worked at an s.p.c.a the vet hospital and a petstore and 9 times out of ten the cat/animal dose NOT!!! find a home and they do get uthenized. any one who's for that is really disturbed !!!

yes people should pick up after there animals but you shouldn't have to sink to killing an innocent animal to sovle ur TINY!!!! problem .
    I think its the OWNERS responsibilty to make sure that their pet is not a nusense to their neighbors.

IF any of your cats get uthenized by Alex_FORD's efforts, I think it is YOU that is "sick" and "disturbed"

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

My house is NOT a cat's playground. Many people have done worse shit than take a cat caught in a humane trap to the SPCA. If I jump over your fence, kill the birds that live in your yard, shit in your garden, and climb on your roof, would you appreciate it? Fuck no, you'd call the cops. SPCA is the animal equivalent.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast