Quantcast
Noob/Sponsor (Rideroom) Intro - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Noob/Sponsor (Rideroom) Intro

Default Noob/Sponsor (Rideroom) Intro

Hey all,

Just thought I'd take a second to say hello. I recently became a site sponsor and wanted to introduce myself and my site.

As for me, I live in Rochester, NY and recently picked up an 06 Prius for my daily driver. I won't be winning any speed records or road races although I might stand a chance if we're going for long distance and no fill-ups allowed . I came across this forum while just browsing around car sites and liked what I saw so I decided to buy some ad space and see how it goes.

The site I'm promoting on here is called Rideroom. It's a site where you can upload photos of your cars/bikes, share info about them, check out other rides, etc. There's also automotive news, forums, and I'm slowly tweaking things and adding new features as time allows.

So if you have a few extra minutes please stop by and check out the site. If you like it then feel free to sign up and post your rides, say hi in the forums, or if you think it sucks you can bash it on here The site is still quite new as well so feedback/suggestions/opinions are more than welcome.

I think that's a good stopping point to keep this post from approaching sponsor spam territory.

Thanks guys,
    Tim

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Hey welcome Tim!

Thanks for supporting Beyond...i'll check your site out later on tonight when i get the chance

Just wanted to let you guys know I just finished integrating Google Video/YouTube into the Riderooms. If you post your car you can post a video too

Thanks for joinin Beyond! Ill defiantly check your site out
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
    Thanks for joinin Beyond! Ill defiantly check your site out
    Thanks for the welcome and I'm liking the avatar

^^ Yah , its my two gfs
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

So... any thoughts on the site guys?

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

i like it

kinda cool how u can just keep hitting "random rides" and quickly see different pictures of different cars, get different ideas of what looks good and what looks bad...seems alot more efficient than looking through cardomain, mainly because the pictures pop up right away and hte blurb about the car is short n sweet...

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

also seems that umight need to update teh site with more alternate model names n stuff, looks like this guy ran into the problem of not seeing his model in the list of cars...if its gona be a global site, u might want to include all models available...
    http://17.rideroom.com

My Ride
    Avalanche/Nightrod

^that is also what I liked the most from the site

Originally posted by soupey
    also seems that umight need to update teh site with more alternate model names n stuff, looks like this guy ran into the problem of not seeing his model in the list of cars...if its gona be a global site, u might want to include all models available...
    http://17.rideroom.com
    I included most makes/models I could find (which was a LOT). If someone lets me know what they want added I can get it in there immediately if I'm at a computer. It's happened a few times already, that guy just never sent me a note about it.

Originally posted by soupey
    i like it

kinda cool how u can just keep hitting "random rides" and quickly see different pictures of different cars, get different ideas of what looks good and what looks bad...seems alot more efficient than looking through cardomain, mainly because the pictures pop up right away and hte blurb about the car is short n sweet...
    Thanks The idea was to build a more structured cardomain type site. Although I decided on letting people enter in their own mods rather then picking from a drop-down list that will most likely never be truly up-to-date with the latest products out there.

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

welcome and i like ur site