Quantcast
Nigeria's back....for your amusement and spending money - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Nigeria's back....for your amusement and spending money

Default Nigeria's back....for your amusement and spending money

rec'd this in MY email, but, I'm not greedy. Feel free to jump on this if you require 9.3 million in spare cash to buy groceries, gas, etc.

Subject: GOOD DAY
    Date: Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:01 PM

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
    P.M.B 10201 FALOMO IKOYI, LAGOS
    CONTRACTS AWARDS AND IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE (CAIC)

________________________URGENT

DEAR FRIEND ,

I write to solicit your partnership and assistance in an urgent and mutually benefiting business transaction after due deliberation with my colleague and a check on your profile has convinced us that you could be trusted with a large sum of money that we intend to transfer overseas, for safekeeping.

I am DR JOHNBULL EZE Director of the contract awards and implementation committee (C.A.I.C), of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) set up by the new democratic Government in Nigeria, to review and make recommendations for payments on all outstanding foreign debts resulting from contracts executed for the Nigeria National petroleum Corporation (NNPC) under the past military despensation.

During the course of my committees assignments, I discovered a deliberately over invoiced and unclaimed contract payment to the tune of US$37.5 Million (Thirty-Seven Million, Five Hundred United State Dollars). This fund had been floating reluctantly unidentified in the vault of the central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), ready for immediate transfer. In partnership with the secretary of my committee who is only privy to this, we have made adequate and full prof arrangement to transfer the fund in question into a Foreign Bank Account.

With our inability to transfer this money by ourselves being civil servants, we are thus asking that you assist us in receiving this fund into your private or corporate bank account. Modality to officially forward your data as the contractor and the beneficiary of the fund has been perfected through our privileged position. Moreover the original foreign contractor of the over inflated general contract cover has long been paid and has since left Nigeria, leaving us with no one to content with.For this transaction to take place, we will like you to furnished us with the bank you would want the US& 37.5 Million Dollars to be paid into.

Your private telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.

The beneficiary account This information will enable us to seek the approval of the fund from the concern quarters within 5-7 days banking days and the department of the petroleum resources payment information data will be faxed immediately to you for completion.

For our most vital role here, we have agreed to offer you 25% of the total fund, with 15% set aside for transfer logistics and expenses, while we retain the balance 60% it is hoped that you will want to avoid yourself this life time opportunity. If so convey your kind acceptance immediately.

I expect to hear from you immediately, after which you will be comprehensively detailed on this transaction. Once again let me reassures you that this transaction is risk free, and this is the most auspicious time to execute.

Yours faithfully,

DR JOHNBULL EZE

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Damn!!

I'll send it right over!

(Jokes on him, really, because I have dick-all in the bank right now!)

My Ride
    IS350

I got that exact thing faxed to my business this very morning haha...I was like wtf? Ok

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Do you guys get Nigerian scammers on eBay?
    There so many of them on the UK website, they're god damn time wasters. I hope they all die.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

So how exactly would they fuck you over? Can they do anything with your bank info?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

How many 419 threads do we need? Just go to www.419eater.com for your entertainment.