Quantcast
US Marines massacre women and kids... - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: US Marines massacre women and kids...

That is disgusting!

I have a lot of mixed emotions right now, anger, sadness being the main ones. i couldn't take looking at the 9 year old kid who sat beside his fathers body and was yelling and screaming while his clothes were drenched in his fathers blood.

they should seriously persecute those responsible, a truly vile act.

so many innocent lives gone......and for what? nothing!

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Didn't notice a sarcastic smiley next to your comment (you must've used 'em all up by now) so i can only assume that you are actually starting to make some sense. Yes, those americans ARE at it again, in this case probably a bunch of 18-24 year old american marines, who are not very smart in the first place. Evil? no, but stupid kids from a population composed of mostly dumb ignorant motherfuckers.
    Classy.

And I did not need a smiley... theres so much sarcasm dripping off my comment you should be drowning in it.

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

i love how so many of you are quick to group the US marines or the US citizens into one group of "ignorant motherfuckers" but if you were to hear someone call muslums a bunch of terrorists you get your back up? nither staments are true but to even say that is the biggest load of shit, i swear people "HEAR" bad things about the USA and the jump on the hate bandwagon when really you know little of what goes on, you hear a negative story about the US marines and they are all bad because the media puts it out that way, your pathetic, i stand behind the US millitary, however i dont agree with what some of the men have done thoughout the course of this war but thats no reason to hate on the whole USA nation. I dont know anything more then the next guy who listens to the media because its the only way to hear stuff about the war but when the only thing they report about is the negative you suck it all in and belive everything thats going on is bad.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by civicrider
    i love how so many of you are quick to group the US marines or the US citizens into one group of "ignorant motherfuckers" but if you were to hear someone call muslums a bunch of terrorists you get your back up? nither staments are true but to even say that is the biggest load of shit, i swear people "HEAR" bad things about the USA and the jump on the hate bandwagon when really you know little of what goes on, you hear a negative story about the US marines and they are all bad because the media puts it out that way, your pathetic, i stand behind the US millitary, however i dont agree with what some of the men have done thoughout the course of this war but thats no reason to hate on the whole USA nation. I dont know anything more then the next guy who listens to the media because its the only way to hear stuff about the war but when the only thing they report about is the negative you suck it all in and belive everything thats going on is bad.
    Thats how it is on Beyond. Its rather pathetic.

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

yeah i know i'll get flamed for my pro us millitary thoughts, but at least i can look passed the media and make my own decision

My Ride
    Model S

Dunno what you guys are whining. No one grouped all of the US marines or citizens into one group of anything. Last I checked, 49% of the american citizens had it right at voting time. As of a few weeks ago with Bush's approval rating dropping to 31% by american citizens, it looks like were up to 69% that have it right

The only group we are talking about is the group that did these murders. Other threads are about specific soldiers or the administration in general.

There seems to be 3 things Bush supporters on beyond have in common...1 they cant spell, 2 they cant read, and 3 they argue nonsense

My Ride
    Model S

yeah i know i'll get flamed for my pro us millitary thoughts, but at least i can look passed the media and make my own decision
    If you bothered to read, youll notice that these allegations are being told by US soldiers that were there. Dont you find it weird that youre denying the reports when not even the president is denying it?

My Ride
    2002 Dodge Neon

man i love the war in iraq battles on beyond....

same people,
    same arguments,
    different articles.

1) anyone that kills without reason is an ingnorant motherfucker, regardless of how it happens

2)it takes balls to go to war and know there is a chance you could die, but i do imagine it takes more balls to walk/drive up to a checkpoint or whatever with an IED strapped to your back and know that at the end of the day your going to die. Thats a face to face attack that involves much less cowardice than a missile strike from a helicopter or gunship miles off-shore. Its not cowardice.... its stupidity. Think of it as calgary drivers with worse attitudes with contrived religious fanaticism thrown in for good measure.

3) if soldiers are massacring <sp?> civilians, they will/should be punished by court marshall to the full extent of the laws. Same as any war criminal. In every war, be it just or otherwise there are always atrocities, we can just hope they can be kept to a minimum and punished harshly.

and quite frankly i think the knee-jerk reactionary arguements are absolutely futile and show a retarded division which makes any discussion laughable. Personally i think this he said she said trivializes very serious issues.

my $0.02

My Ride
    91 PP1 - 93 EH6 - 01 BB6

Originally posted by googe

yeah toma, go write a letter! change the world!

Yeah because I was serious about him writting a letter to Mr. G W Bush himself.... At least it would be better than sitting on your ass stirring up more hate. Next time I'll suggest he blows up a schoolbus of american kids, is that better? GFY

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 11:33 PM.

My Ride
    Ol' Rusty Truck

Dunno what you guys are whining. No one grouped all of the US marines or citizens into one group of anything. Last I checked, 49% of the american citizens had it right at voting time. As of a few weeks ago with Bush's approval rating dropping to 31% by american citizens, it looks like were up to 69% that have it right

I dont know why you are crying over 51% voting for Bush.

I think it's been a very long time since Canada elected anyone with a 51% vote.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

The only group we are talking about is the group that did these murders. Other threads are about specific soldiers or the administration in general.

There seems to be 3 things Bush supporters on beyond have in common...1 they cant spell, 2 they cant read, and 3 they argue nonsense
    Perhaps its you who needs to learn to read.

No one here has said they support Bush...

Where are these Bush supporters you speak of?

Oh.. and..

Evil? no, but stupid kids from a population composed of mostly dumb ignorant motherfuckers.
    What was that you were saying about cant read??

My Ride
    Ol' Rusty Truck

Originally posted by ZEDGE

Perhaps its you who needs to learn to read.

No one here has said they support Bush...

Where are these Bush supporters you speak of?
    Ok, in order for me to call "you guys are all liberal hippie left overs that don't know your ass from a hole in the ground" I have to say that I support Bush?

News flash! There are conservative Albertans that were conservative before Bush, have remained conservative during Bush, and will stay conservative after Bush. So 'Fuck you' to anyone that doesn't understand that Albertans generally support the US's international policy.

Furthmore, If TOMA wants to start his own little empire where he succeeds to the throne by executing his political enemies on Iraqi TV....I say we nuke the motherFuckaaaaa!!!<---this last word is deliberately mispelled so all you wannabe terrorists can understand me.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Well it certainly seems that if you defend the US in any way shape or form that you are a Bush lover.... its very strange..
    Last edited by ZEDGE; 05-30-2006 at 11:06 PM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by Alex_FORD

I dont know why you are crying over 51% voting for Bush.

I think it's been a very long time since Canada elected anyone with a 51% vote.
    uhh... That's beause US has only 2 parties while we have 4 major ones and a bunch minor ones....

Well, it's another Toma anit-war rant. He won't stop until the world is full of hippies, we all eat grass and shit perfume, everything is free and people don't fight for any shit ever.

War is hell. Many prezs didn't started it because they know this will happen. Somehow some think tank started this shit. What's done is done.

Well, Toma, here's a chance to show your intelligence. How would you clean this mess up?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 11:33 PM.

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

If you bothered to read, youll notice that these allegations are being told by US soldiers that were there. Dont you find it weird that youre denying the reports when not even the president is denying it?
    im not denying that some men did this. im trying to say that some people here are circling the whole US army for being bad and the USA people for being bad, read some of the other peoples post about all the americans being motherfuckers for no reason, that is an uneducated person.

i feel the americans are doing something right overall becides the small gorups of soliders who are doing crimes like in this case, but you can never expect everyone to be perfect and do as they are told, if the world was like that there wouldnt be crimes. the way you think just isnt sensible sure it would be nice but its not like that and never will be, thing like this will always happen so when it does dont go and bitch`about how the invasion of iraq is terrible and the americans are assholes, instead go call the groups in africa assholes for the genocides they do and the kids they are killing daily, you all pick on the USA because its what gets pushed in your face in the news. Sure Iraq didnt have anything to do with 9/11 but some how they are still fighting terrorists in iraq. i hope the war ends soon and they can overcome terrorism but i doubt it will anytime soon, i feel sorry for the troops over there dieing and they can't do anything to stop it.

and googe why take lame stabs at me do you think i get offended when you say i cant spell? if i wanted to spend hours of my day on here making sure all my typing is correct i could be like you. I can do that but i know its understandable and thats all it needs to be its a car forum

My Ride
    Ol' Rusty Truck

You are defending a war that most people in NY or California find immoral and illegal. Since you do not speak for all the US, I conclude that you side with red states, and their moral authority, Bush Inc.
    On the contrary, I sided with Clinton's bombings, too.

Haha, blow the bastards up, and I'm on your side.

My Ride
    Ol' Rusty Truck

im not denying that some men did this. im trying to say that some people here are circling the whole US army for being bad and the USA people for being bad, read some of the other peoples post about all the americans being motherfuckers for no reason, that is an uneducated person.

i feel the americans are doing something right overall becides the small gorups of soliders who are doing crimes like in this case, but you can never expect everyone to be perfect and do as they are told, if the world was like that there wouldnt be crimes. the way you think just isnt sensible sure it would be nice but its not like that and never will be, thing like this will always happen so when it does dont go and bitch`about how the invasion of iraq is terrible and the americans are assholes, instead go call the groups in africa assholes for the genocides they do and the kids they are killing daily, you all pick on the USA because its what gets pushed in your face in the news. Sure Iraq didnt have anything to do with 9/11 but some how they are still fighting terrorists in iraq. i hope the war ends soon and they can overcome terrorism but i doubt it will anytime soon, i feel sorry for the troops over there dieing and they can't do anything to stop it.

and googe why take lame stabs at me do you think i get offended when you say i cant spell? if i wanted to spend hours of my day on here making sure all my typing is correct i could be like you. I can do that but i know its understandable and thats all it needs to be its a car forum
    y'are a real goode spelling compaired to the rist of us Busch lawving ingerent motherfuckers.

HAHA You notisd I spelt motherfucker right? I bene practicin awl dae.

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

Originally posted by Alex_FORD

On the contrary, I sided with Clinton's bombings, too.

Haha, blow the bastards up, and I'm on your side.
    now this is a dumb remark.....

on another note if i was ruinning a country and a group blew up some of my buildings knowing well it we full of innocent people i would be shipping millitary over there to clean up every last member of the terrorist groups to make sure it doesnt happen to anyone again. they are purposly killing innocent British people and american people, to let them get away with such a thing would be brutal, and honestly theres no way you can have a war without some civilains getting killed, thats the way it is but i think id rather get rid of the problem now so people dont continue to get killed later. if you leave them im pretty sure there not just going to stop the bombings. you guys are all up in arms over a small group of kids and parents getting killed in iraq and the men responsible are being charged so thats good, but you dont seem to think of the kids and parents killed on 9/11 wheres their justice?

so from all you against the war explain to me your great ideas on how to solve the problem of terrorism?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast