Quantcast
ngk BKR7E-11 plugs? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: ngk BKR7E-11 plugs?

Default ngk BKR7E-11 plugs?

anyone know where to get these things? i've looked everywhere. i can't find them in this particular heat range.

I have some ZFR7F-11's. Not sure if they will work for your car but I had a hell of a time getting them. The first time I got them was from PartSource. When I needed a second set I called everywhere I called told me they didn't exist! I knew they did because I had them in my car! I finally got them from Partsource after I insisted that I bought them from there before.

sorry for the rant but you have to be persistent. If the ZFR7F-11's will work in your car, I can sell you a set. I think they were like $4.99 each or something. I bought like 24.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

B18C. what type plug is the ZFR7F-11? is it standard copper? i'm trying to find some info on them. so parts source ordered the plugs for you? i'm having a hard time finding anything below stock heat range.. hehe.
    Last edited by 2000impreza; 07-12-2002 at 10:43 AM.

My Ride
    1999 Impreza hybrid CLOSED DECK!

yo you try napa ? thats where i got mine...

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by B18C
    I have some ZFR7F-11's. Not sure if they will work for your car but I had a hell of a time getting them. The first time I got them was from PartSource. When I needed a second set I called everywhere I called told me they didn't exist! I knew they did because I had them in my car! I finally got them from Partsource after I insisted that I bought them from there before.

sorry for the rant but you have to be persistent. If the ZFR7F-11's will work in your car, I can sell you a set. I think they were like $4.99 each or something. I bought like 24.
    Hey archie, I'm gonna need a set of those soon. I was gonna order them from the net but it would just take too long! Oh yah, you gotta give me a ghetto hookups discount !!! hahahahah
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

went to a napa. they siad there was no such thing as BKR7E-11 or ZFR7F-11 plugs. :madred:
    i'm about to do a compression test and want to replace plugs since i have them out but i can't find any damn plugs in the correct heat range i need .

so parts source in calgary stocks these plugs or do you have to special order?

Best place I think to buy those plugs is Bowness Auto Parts. I ordered my NGK-BKR7E's from there...only took them 3 hours to get them in, and it run me around $3 a plug.